Stores > zulily

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.88/10 1.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.88/10 1.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.69/10 2.69/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review zulily by clicking a star below.
2017-11-17

Poor resolution

"I was sent the wrong sized item. I ordered a 3t and received 24mo. I contacted customer service right away. I was told to send the item back. I do not have a printer so I asked if I could be sent a return label. I was told to go to the library to print it out. A week after I sent it back (which was already an inconvenience) I was only given some of my money back (paid $18 something and was only getting $7 something back). They said it was for shipping costs which I had been told I would not be paying because it was not my fault. I was also told i would be getting the money back to my original form of payment but they returned it to store credit instead. I am furious and still dealing with it. I will continue to leave negative feedback on as many platforms that I can until they resolve this problem (that was never my fault!) To my liking. I should add that I had been a loyal zulily shopper for years before this and have spent thousands with this only being the 2nd time I have ever had to contact them. "

2017-11-15

Unacceptably slow processing time and shipping time. And poor communication.

"This online company has the slowest shipping I have ever experienced and I am a frequent and experienced online shopper. I have received items directly from foreign countries, as far as Russia to the central United States, in less time than products I have ordered from Zulily. They have the slowest processing time I have ever experienced or heard of, as well as the slowest shipping time. I highly recommend NEVER shopping from this company, especially if you would like to receive your item in less than a month! Horrible company. They also did not respond to my communication asking where my items were and when they would be shipping. And, this happened twice. I only shopped with them a second time because my sister told me about something to buy. Both of us, since then, completely stopped shopping with this company. They do not deserve business. And I hope they go out of business since they have zero ability to run one properly."

2017-11-12

Don't buy

"I ordered 8 sets of pajamas--ordering larger than my grandkids normally wear, since I couldn't see them. When they got here, I wasn't pleased with the quality, but they were cute. They looked awfully small (I ordered a 10 for my grandson who wears 8s and a 4 for my granddaughter who wears 3s, etc.) so I washed the 10 and the 4 and asked my daughter to try them on the kids, keeping the other 6 in the packages. They were high water on bellys and legs! I asked for an exchange and they said pjs were not returnable--even if unopened! That is NOT good customer service. They offered to let me order again! Not likely! Don't buy from them. Or, at least, don't buy the pjs!"

2017-11-10

Don't waste your money or time

"I am a fashionable , older woman. I have been shopping at Zulily for 2 years and have probably ordered 60 items. Of those, most went to Good Will. I have stopped shopping there. I have about 6 things in my closet that are quirky, unique, but I wouldn't wear them outside of the house. Sizing, quality, and fit are unpredictable. Mostly disappointing. MY ADVICE:
Never buy pants or shoes because of non-refund policy.
Never buy jewelry--it is pure junk
If you do buy clothes, always go for the highest cotton content to improve probabilities of quality.
GOOD NEWS? Yes, I've bought 6 SCARVES that I really love. They are a safe bet.
My question is why are the receipts not legal ones? They do not state the prices paid for the items, which is required as a legal receipt as I understand it. Is this a real company?

2017-11-01

I like zulily

"I ordered 3 sets of sheets and a tank top. I love them all. Service was extremely good--I had a problem because I ordered too late and I was leaving the country before my order was scheduled to be sent. Zulily went out of their way to locate the maker of the sheets and got the seller to rush the order so that I could get it before I left.

For the prices they charge, they gave me a lot. I love the prints and colors of my sheets and tank and they seem to be well made. For clothing, at least for tops, order a size up.

2017-10-27

Cheap looking, ill fit and if return make you pay shipping charges.

"Cheap looking, ill fit and if return make you pay shipping charges."

2017-10-23

zulily treats loyal, long time customers horrible.

"I was a long time, loyal customer that spent a lot of money with zulily, that is until I ask to return some items that didn't fit, didn't want and had no use for, and did not wish to keep. They turned me down flat, stating that they were sorry, but that they couldn't help me. I reminded them of how I was a long time customer, that had spent a lot of money with them, and it made not one bit of difference to them. They had never treated me that way in the past, and I was shocked and upset when they did! I stopped shopping with them immediately, erased all of my personal info, and have not shopped with them since! I used to love zulily, but no longer, because they obviously doesn't care if you're loyal to them or not."

2017-10-18

Certain things are ok

"Colors and descriptions of clothing are not accurate. I have ordered several times, always with the awareness, as stated on the website, that items are not returnable. Of the 10 items I have ordered, 2 of them were useable/wearable by me, all of the others I ended up giving away. Quality of the merchandise is pretty low, but you get what you pay for. "

2017-09-30

BAD QUALITY AND MISLEADING DESCRIPTION

"I purchased kid hoodie the description claimed its from USA. It came in and the tag says made in Vietnam. I am returning this but Zulily is charging for restock and shipping fees, 16/- for something I didn't get. Another time I ordered wall decors and it came from the box all scratched, paint peeled off. Never again! "

2017-09-28

Very dissatisfied

"I've made several purchases from Zulily and it seems as though recently it has gone downhill. Their shipping has ALWAYS been SUPER slow, even for items that are "ready to be shipped" from their warehouse. Their sizes are weird and recently purchased a jacket that doesn't look like the picture and is not attractive. Oh and you can't make returns...Also I would say about 5-7 of my items purchased have been cancelled after waiting several weeks for shipment. Their customer service is horrible and not helpful. I wouldn't be surprised if this company went out of business soon. I recently saw they have a zulily credit card- what a joke. Just deleted their app and unsubscribed from their annoying emails. I will be donating several purchased clothing items to charity. Sorry zulily you will definitely not be getting business from me again. "

2017-09-12

Perfect - very happy with product and purchase from Zulily!!

"I purchases one pair of miss me jeans, tennis shoes (1), boots (1) and 10 dresses for my eight year old daughter. Very inexpensive and very high quality for the price I paid. All for under 200.00 and it shipped exactly as promised on the site. There are 4 items that I am still waiting on but they did not have the quick ship sign so I don't mind waiting and I knew that going into my purchase. I was just so happy with what I have so far I wanted to post a review. Very happy and will keep shopping on Zulily!!"

2017-09-05

"If I could give a zero Star I would , but 1 star is being too generous- but i guess i have to .

I am so annoyed, every order I placed , and I gave them 4 chances to see if it was just a minor glitch in the system, but NO they **** for real.

THE SIZES YOU FIND OUT AFTER THE FACT SMALL IS REALLY EXTRA SMALL, MEDIUM IS SMALL, LARGE IS MEDIUM ETC ETC. HORRIBLE HORIBLE . DONT WAST YOUR TIME

When you place an order they don't mention this order is coming from the other side of the universe! They don't tell you by the time you receive it if you ever receive it at all the season will have changed, and you wouldn't need the garments till next season. The tracking numbers they give you actually are so confusing shipped? not shipped? the last and final order which will be returned because I don't need it anymore was ordered on august 2, 2017 today is sept 5 2017 where the hell is it already? never ever ever again NEVER..

2017-08-30

Horrible Customer Service!!!!!!!

" I paid for the return shipping on an item, they still charged me $5.95 return shipping charge. I am allowed to send items back at my own expenses. They said No I am not allow to do that! I don't think this is LEGAL!!! to demand people, use your "Per-Paid Label or Your Company choice of Delivery service"
I'm so frustrated with this, it is not the $5.95 it the principal ...We still live in America, Right??

Who can I report them to??? Help
wnj1031@yahoo.com

2017-08-25

Ridiculously Long Time

"Order from this site if you do not want your merchandise in a reasonable time. It was over 10 days in the delivery mode, that doesn't include the 2.5 weeks of whatever time. Really almost a month. Way too many choices out there that have reasonable delivery times. Never Again!"

2017-08-18

Great of you enjoy surprise packages

"I used to LOVE Zulily. I knew to buy items with name recognition or items made in another country AND to stay away from items specifically made for Zulily. The deals were so great, that waiting a month for delivery was no big deal. All orders were received and exactly as described. THEN ....... Zulily appears to have teamed with manufacturers for direct shipping purposes. Half of my last 6 orders have been filled with items totally different from the photos and often a different size. Customer service has given me boilerplate answers and, in each case, I have had to fight for my credits- including shipping costs. Most credits have taken over 3 weeks to receive and I have had to threaten credit card charge backs. BUY FROM ZULILY ONLY IF YOU ENJOY GRAB BAG SURPRISES AND TALKING WITH YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY.
NEVER use a debit card - you may end up with nothing. I used to be an avid Zulily customer - now I am not sure if Zulily is suffering growing pains or is standing on its last leg. Just my opinion!!

Share zulily's store rating

zulily is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

zulily is not a merchant member
zulily does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!