Stores > zaful

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.34/10 8.34/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.51/10 9.51/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.01/10 9.01/10
Voice your opinion! Review zaful by clicking a star below.
2017-12-08

Amazing and cheap!

"I love zaful so much i ordered two sunglasses (229058504 and 220051301) and a chocker( 226882902) and i love them so much and they're trendy!! Im waiting for the summer time to arrive so i can order my bikinis that i favorited on the app. What made me order from this website was watching Kelsey Simone on youtube! she ordered loads of stuff from there and they're all so pretty! My fav piece was the sunglasses semilunar semi-rimless ones, cant wait 'til they're back in stock! From bikinis to accessories to classy wear.. they have it all! The only issue is the bikini bottoms, as they're not all approved by my dad hahaha but still Id rather pay 12$ for a bikini even if i wont be really using the bottom its just so affordable! Overall i'm satisfied with the website and how easy it is to use it. And concerning the customer support team, they're so helpful and really care about their clients. 5 stars for this site"

2017-12-08

Best online store ever!!!!!!

"Zaful has been the best online shopping experience ever. The items are very true to size, and so far true to the picture. The quality is high end, and the price is very nice! They always have some sale, and have codes that allow to save even more. its very simple ad easy. This is the best site, have been telling about it to all my friends.

ZAFUL Review

"I have ordered off of zaful's site several times and have never had a bad experience. all my items have come on time and in great condition. some of my favorite bathing suits are from zaful! customer support is very helpful if you ever have questions about shipping or measurements. i high recommend checking the site out for yourself! (and no I'm not getting paid to say this, this is my real opinion lol)"

Excellence Experience

"Before ordering off zaful I was a little sketched and nervous but after watching really good reviews on this website on YT, I decided to try it out and order a couple of things. I ordered a bikini that ended up being very good quality and cute for the price. I also ordered a pair of sunglasses that came looking just the way they did on the website and have lasted a good while. Lastly I ordered a round beach blanket and was a little disappointed with the size but loved the pattern and material. Overall I had a good experience with shipping and customer service"

Great Shopping Experience

"I've ordered two separate times from Zaful and have been pleased with my items both times. The first thing I ordered was a bathing suit and I love it. The color and fabric was awesome and it's super cute. The second order was a backpack and some jewelry. I use the backpack every day! It's faux leather so I don't know how long it will last, but so far so good. The jewelry looks just like it did on the website. Shipping does take a bit so have patience. It's worth the wait for the prices."

Online shopping better

"So a great thing about zaful is the volume of past customers who post photos of themselves wearing the products the purchased. It makes it easier to determine how the clothes will actually look and fit you. So I was able to choose two swimsuits I knew I would like and apprehensively waited to see if they would ever arrive (I was skeptical of such good prices). Ten days later my package arrived with my complete order. The quality was great and I'm very happy with my two new swimsuits. I will be buying from them again."

Outstanding

"My purchase at Zaful was completely satisfactory. My package arrived within a month and it was just as I expected. Zaful has definitely what I need for the least price. I can't wait to order again from their website again. I recommend it to anyone who loves trends!"

Awesome

"My experience at Zaful has been great and the swimsuits I ordered fit me true to size and the material was exceptional for the price I paid. Zaful is extremely affordable and the swimsuits look great on me.

Poor quality, wrong color and $80 in customs clearance

"I ordered clothes for $110, and for some reason I got it in two different sendings. After a while I got two different customs invoices with the amount of around $40 each. The customs clearance amount was $7, and the rest was for wierd reasons like "added value fee". In addition, i got clothes of poor quality, and some of the items did not look similar to the pictures on the website. I even got one item in the wrong color. I strongly discourage you to use this website."

Rep reply posted Dec-14-2017

A rep from zaful, zaful.com, has responded

“Dear AnnaVoje,
We apologize that you have had issues with import tax.

Please see here for our tax and duties policy details: http://www.zaful.com/shipping-info/ (see About Tax).

All of our products follow strict quality checks and we always aim for our products to meet our customer's satisfaction.
We do provide very accurate product descriptions on all of our product pages.

Please check your account and reply to the message we have sent to you regarding your particular case.

Best Regards
Zaful Customer Service

Difficult sizing

"I was really excited to shop on zaful and buy their clothes and everything! But when I received my packages and tried on my clothes, the sizes were too small. I even order bigger sizes than I usually wear but they still do not fit me correctly. I like their clothes but they just do not fit me right.

excelent

"the products are in good quality, even better than you expect to receive when order online and is similar to the description. the service is one of the best, they replay no more than 1 day after you massage them and really give you solution to your problem. I had only good experience with them. moreover the shipping is so fast and free so it really makes the deal even better. EXCELLENT."

Amazing swimwear

"I've ordered off zaful multiple times now and I can't keep getting enough swimwear as I'm from Australia. The swim wear is nothing short of outstanding. The matrial is high quality and the padding is great. And for the price I pay would defaintly rather by 3 pairs than a over priced surf shop brand that is exactly the same quality "

Worth the wait!

"I ordered a swimsuit, phone case, and choker necklace! They were each super affordable, yet great quality! I had to wait maybe 2-3 weeks for it to be delivered to me (I live in the US), which is my only critique. It takes a week for your order to be processed, which explains the delay. If you're willing to put in the wait, their swimsuits and accessories are worth investing in!"

My shopping experience

"I have been shopping at Zaful for over 12months now and I love it! I mostly buy bikinis and refuse to buy bikinis from anywhere else! The prices out amazing and I have never had a problem with sizing. Shipping is super fast and I have never had an order take longer than a couple of days. Costumer service is always really fast to reply and really helpful with any questions that I might have. "

Great customer service

"I ordered two summer style dresses, both cute, both for a size too big. I got a refund, and the response from team was very professional! I am very satisfied with ZAFUL site, it could use some improvement on sizes details but overall, ordering was simple and priced ok"

Share zaful's store rating

zaful is a Merchant Member! Learn more

zaful is a merchant member
zaful participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,473 merchant members.