Stores > zaful

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.51/10 9.51/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.26/10 8.26/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10
Voice your opinion! Review zaful by clicking a star below.
2018-02-19

Great online store, great quality and great service!

"I have ordered from Zaful a couple of times and have been pleasantly pleased each time. This review is 100% my own opinion based on my own experiences. Considering how cheap the clothing is (almost everything under 20$) I really do believe that the quality is really great nice. The seams are always well done, nothing is falling apart, material is soft and comfortable and I've worn each item on multiple occasions and received many compliments. Zaful definitely sells high-fashion styled clothing for a significantly cheaper price. The only issues that I've had have been shipping times-items usually come in within 2-3 weeks however for 1 item that I bought it took closer to 3 months to come in. However, out of the many items that I've ordered (25+) this only happened once. Also the sizes don't exactly match up to the sizes in my country (eg. a medium on Zaful isn't the same as a Canadian medium) but I just look at the size chart and order accordingly and this isn't an issue. Overall, I really recommend, and would definitely be buying from them again. "

First time buying from Zaful

"I bought for the first time a little over three months ago, and I ordered some stainless steel multifunctional acne tools needle set in rose. They took a month to arrive, which was expected, and when they did they were quite cool. They were in good shape, with nothing broken or missing, and everything was quite neat and clean which I appreciated because they were kind of surgical tools. The price was really good regarding the quality of the items. I have to say I'm pretty happy with what I bought, and I would recommend it to anyone."

i love

I've made several purchases. I have always received everything with incredible quality. Different models, some exclusive. The wait was also acceptable because in Brazil the delivery service is usually slow

2018-02-18

I still haven’t received anything

"I ordered thinking what could possibly go wrong but I already paid like two weeks ago set my order and they still haven’t given me an email of the shipment. I email zaful themselves and haven’t got a reply. How do I get my money back . "

2018-02-18

My awesome Zaful purchase!!!!

"I have been shopping from Zaful for over 2 years. Their products never fail me. I've always ordered bikinis and one pieces and they come within 2 weeks. I rarely ever have a problem with any of the products but if I do the customer service representatives never fail in helping me out. They respond quickly and efficiently. I'll love my Zaful bikinis forever!"

My experience with zaful

"The product was like the picture And the material was good as described."

Love it

"I love all of their bathing suits. I ordered them for my vacation and I had people stopping me to ask where i bought them. They are also very great prices!"

Great items and inexpensive

"Zaful has a great collection of clothing while at the same time is very inexpensive when you compare other online websites. It is a great place to go shopping when you want to treat yourself and do not want the guilt of having spent a lot of money buying things. They have a really great variety of items that I have enjoyed buying. And their customer service is very professional and helpful. A great place to shop!"

perfect

"I bought 8 articles on zaful.com and they arrived in a very short time even though I live in Italy!
The quality is excellent, the woolen sweaters so much heat and the t-shirts are made of cotton.
The articles once arrived did not have a bad smell as often happens when buying online.
For the price, things have a fabulous quality! I advise everyone to purchase.

I love Zaful!

I love Zaful! Super fast delivery, good prices and the clothes feel great!

Zaful is the best!

"everytime the service is amazing and my order is perfect! 10/10 I love this store"

2018-02-16

Lots of choices, great prices

"I ordered 6 bathing suits from Zaful, and so far have only been disappointed once (the top was much too small and the bottoms too big, although I'm usually evenly small on bottom and top). The quality is good, the price can't be beat, and there's a wide variety of really nice choices. It does take a while to get to Canada, but it is definitely worth the wait."

received order on time

"received the order which was as listed. only wish i had was that zaful would pay for the duties. duties were more then i expected. "

zaful

"i buy from zaful its amazing store "

Great Product!

"Zaful has great quality clothing for an even greater price! I love their bathing suits and they fit true to size! I have made countless orders from Zaful and never once had a problem! Will definitely continue to order from here!"

Share zaful's store rating

zaful is a Merchant Member! Learn more

zaful is a merchant member
zaful participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,462 merchant members.