Apparel • Shoes

Shipping & packaging: 8.16/10
Customer service: 9.39/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.98/10

Great!

"Zaful is great. This is my honest and genuine review as someone who has been shopping there for over a year now. They have fashionable stuff for cheap! I have bought bikinis from them, quality is good, size is small so always size up, and usually they're cheeky so check for that! I also purchased sundresses quality is hit or miss, that's why always look at customer reviews on specific items and pictures, they help a lot. Overall I love Zaful, it's great for swim and basics, and it's cheap! Ships within a couple weeks so never orded last minute! "

IN LOVE with Zaful!

"I found Zaful through Facebook who was advertising their company. i clicked on the ad and i fell in love. The swimsuits are amazing. they have a huge selection to choose from, many different styles and colors and its all great quality. i was a little skeptical in the beginning because i had never hear of this particular site before, i honestly did quite a bit of research and read LOTS of reviews and i even watched YouTube videos of women who have done Hauls from Zaful and i think that was really helpful in terms of seeing the quality and sizing and different styles. I ordered 3 different bikinis they were all the same bikini and they all fit great, i love them, my boyfriend loves them and i will be ordering more. Zaful's customer service is awesome and their response time is unbelievably quick.
I chose to share my experience so that everyone could understand just how wonderful Zaful is.

Zaful Review Service and Products

"I placed my first order at Zaful in February ordering 2 swimsuits and 2 dresses for spring break. Since it was my first time I wasn't extremely familiar with how their process worked on shipping and delivery times and as far as the products I ordered were concerned the quality. After receiving my shipments in two separate transactions I was very impresses. I ordered a month in advance to counteract any slow shipping, but my first three items arrived within the first two weeks and the second shipment arrived within the third. I've been reading updates from other customers saying that Zaful has since improved their shipping speed so I hope with my next order things arrive earlier than expected.

As far as product reviews go, I always make sure I read the reviews before I buy anything from Zaful and I look at pictures to gauge size and fit to determine sizing. Both of the swimsuits I ordered in size small which is my usual size and they fit like a charm. The materials was better than expected on both, but as always with a white swimsuit the bottoms were slightly see through. Additionally I ordered two dresses, one was better quality than the other and I loved the fit. The second dress was a lot longer and looser than I thought which is a common issue I see with bottoms on Zaful. However this dress didn't have reviews so I ordered knowing I was taking a risk and I ended up just hemming the bottom myself and it's really cute.

I think Zaful is moving up in popularity, a lot of the fitness icons I follow on Instagram do Zaful try-ons and show their products and this is the main reason I decided to try them out. I think as long as you're patient and are willing to look into products to see what others have experienced with them, you can buy a lot for a little. Additionally their customer service is rather quickThis is my honest non-sponsored review from a broke college girl that's just trying to look fashionable on a budget. Definitely give Zaful a try!

2018-05-23

Excellent Service and Quality!

"I had always been a little bit skeptical about online shopping but that all changed once I started ordering from Zaful. My first order consisted of a dress and a bathing suit. Once I got them, I realized not only that the products looked exactly the same as the pictures but the quality was AMAZING. After that I started ordering more and more from Zaful. I recommended it to all my friends and now they also order from the website regularly. I love the fact that is budget friendly and that they always have good specials and sales. If you have not ordered from Zaful yet you should definitely start! "

Best store!

"Zaful is an amazing store! It is such a convenient store that is easy to use. I love using Zaful to shop for new clothes! And the prices are amazing! The quality for what you buy is pretty great too!"

10/10 Experience

"I would highly recommend Zaful! The prices and quality of the pieces was amazing. Great styles and huge variety to choose from. I recommend looking at review for information on sizing as sizing can differ from country to country and between different pieces but overall I am extremely satisfied with my order. Additionally I am pleased with how fast Zaful responded to any inquiries I had about my order"

AMAZING STORE!

"This is one of the best online stores I have found, it's simply the best! I love their clothes and the editors' picks are always great, they really understand fashion. I'm always looking for clothes to improve my closet and Zaful always delivers great trends. I love their clothes! I haven't found anything I dislike yet, and honestly, I don't think I ever will!"

2018-05-22

a decent wait for great clothes

"Ya it may take some time to get the clothes, but the clothes I got from Zaful are better quality than Marshalls or tjmaxx for about the same price or cheaper!"

Bikinis

"I recently bought a few different bikinis from Zaful. The shipment was quick and I loved all of the bikinis I ordered. The material the bikinis were made out of was great and they are all so cute! I look forward to ordering more from Zaful!"

MY FAVORITE SHOP EVER

"Zaful is the only E-shop I order. I trust this website, their products are amazing ! I’m literally in love with all their swimsuit. All my orders arrived correctly and exactly as shown in the pictures. I was extremely impressed with the quality of my order. The prices are low but the quality is excellent ! All my swimsuit come from Zaful. They do an incredible job!"

Love the bathing suits!

"I am in love with the bathing suits on zaful! They are so comfy and made out of good quality material. I recommend shopping here if you want a good price and the best styles. Make sure to size up!"

Such a nice experience!

"I have ordered a few items with Zaful so far and the experience was pretty good! The order didn't take long and the quality of the clothes is great for the low prices. I still keep ordering in this page and I'm sure I will for a long time. Besides, the items arrive in bags so they don't get damaged during the delivering and the appearance when you receive it is undoubtedly great.
Highly recommended!

Beautiful Playsuit!

"I ordered a playsuit from zaful, not expecting much because of the cheap price but when it came (quickly I might add) it was beautiful, as advertised, and such good quality."

2018-05-21

Amazing!

"I love this website! The prices are cheap and the quality of the clothing is surprisingly good. The most recent item I purchased was a two-piece bathing suit for vacation and I'm honestly obsessed with it! It fits so well and looks amazing. Everyone asked me where I got it and they all loved it too. I highly recommend this website. The only thing I will say is it takes a couple weeks on delivery but it is worth the wait! "

2018-05-21

Amazing Quality!!

"I was so pleasantly surprised by the amazing quality and suit design especially for such a great price! These suits are unique and form fitting and very true to size. All of the suits I have ordered, and I’ve ordered several, have turned out great and have fit wonderfully. I look forward to continuing to shop with zaful and wouldn’t reccomend anywhere else for bathing suits! "

Share zaful's store rating

zaful is a Merchant Member! Learn more

zaful is a merchant member
zaful participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,437 merchant members.