zaful.com

Shipping & packaging: 8.17/10
Customer service: 9.32/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.81/10

Affordable and great

"Zaful has some very trendy clothes, but you have to be careful to read the reviews in case sizes are small or if the material isn't as appeared. Personally, I received my order after only 7 business days, which was earlier than I expected. Most of the clothes were good, except for one shirt which I had bought despite having no reviews (small mistake as a shopper). I would highly recommend their swimwear and dresses; affordable and great in quality. Customer service replies quickly too if there's any problem. Would recommend! "

Excellent quality

"I was initially a little bit hesitant about ordering from zaful, after reading some reviews on a few different places, but I went ahead and ordered anyway. My order only took 12 days to arrive in Easter Canada, which really shocked me! I was expecting much longer. And the quality of the swim wear is fantastic! Exactly the same as any other swim **** I’ve ever owned, seems like strong, durable material. I will definitely be ordering from zaful again in the future!"

I love zaful

"I love shopping. Zaful sells exactly the models I want. Colorful and very cheerful. They send it all over the world. It is wonderful"

2018-08-16

Great shop, will buy again

"I've ordered a bikini from Zaful and was a bit uncertain of the outcome, for me being a **** girl and usually finding hard times when buying swimsuits. Well, this wasn't the case! Of course, I've looked for a top who seemed bigger than the others, but I wasn't expecting to be that good! It fits perfectly and also provide a great support, and the bottom is as cute as the top. "

2018-08-15

So happy with my bathing suits!

"I first saw an advertisement on Instagram for Zaful selling cute and affordable bathing suits and I couldn't pass up the offer. I ordered myself 2 bathing suits and they came within the days Zaful said they would! Both are amazing quality and fit great. I get so many compliments at both the beach and the pool. I definitely recommend buying some bathing suits before Summer ends because you won't regret it! I am so satisfied and will be ordering again! A big plus is that their customer service is also amazing! Two thumbs up!"

2018-08-14

Cute clothes for good price!

"I ordered five shirts and a swim suit from Zaful and loved every one of them. They were surprisingly good quality and were very affordable. They came within a three weeks of the order, which was a lot faster than other websites I've shopped from, not based in the United States. They have a lot of deals on giving free shipping which is always a plus! I ordered and received my items in February and am still wearing them in August! "

2018-08-14

Great site to shop online

"Zaful is my favourite online store.
The site features affordable clothing with a good quality for the price.
It's not one of those websites where you think you're buyng something and then you get someting completly diferent. When you shop at Zaful you can be 95% sure everything is going to be ok.
You just need to be aware of the sizing. From my experience almost everything runs a bit small. Bikinis are one exception, always true to size and amazing quality.
The costumer support service is amazing, they give fast feedback with real solutions for any issue you might have.

2018-08-13

Great quality!

"This is not my first time ordering with Zaful and will definitely not be my last (I am currently putting another order in)! They have great quality bikinis, and up-to date trends and styles. I recommend Zaful to all my family and friends!"

2018-08-12

Amazing Active Wear !!!!!

"I bought active clothes on Zaful, at first I wasn't sure how they would hold up against Nike or Adidas but the price was too good so I got a pair of leggings and sport bra. I absolutely love them both. The sport bra has the exact support I need since I have a bigger chest and the leggings were high waisted enough that I was not uncomfy wear just the sports bra when working out. The shipping was super fast and received it right on time. The clothing was all in separate little ziplock bags which I really like. I will definitely buy active wear from there again and overall really impressed with zafuls support and prices."

2018-08-12

Amazing Quality and Prices

"Zaful is one of my favourite online store to shop at! I have ordered twice from them. A nice knit sweater with some jewellery, and the second time, a bathing suit with a matching shorts set! I had no problems with my orders each time and the shipping time is great! I definitely would and do recommend shopping at Zaful!"

2018-08-11

cool stuff!

"I ordered three items from Zaful in my first order, it was a bathing suit which I really needed because I moved to the sea, as well as lacy boot cuffs and a fake leather bag. I should say I waited quite a while but it was the fault of my post office, not of the store. So I was totally exited when my parcel finally reached me and I found out that all three items arrived intact.The items are stylish and have great quality, all sewn accurately, including the beautiful embroidery on the bag. Everything looks exactly as on the photos provided by Zaful, colors are the very same which was a big deal because I chose my bathing suit for its lovely color and I wasn't disappointed. "

2018-08-10

Affordable decent quality clothing

"Super fast shipping to New Zealand! Everything ordered is high quality, however some items have smell to them but only come out in wash! Bikinis are so affordable and good quality. All of the jewelry i have ordered from here is super cheap and just what you would find in any mall store! This site is good for a **** a budget, or for once off items that you dont want to spend a lot of money on. "

Mejor tienda en línea.

"Ordené 4 piezas en mi primer pedido, y estoy feliz con cada una de ellas! La calidad es excelente, aunque en algunas prendas esperaba más, no me decepcionaron. Las tallas son adecuadas, y las prendas tal cuál se muestran en la imagen. El envío fue rápido, y a pesar de que una prenda me la retuvieron por falta de stock, no tardaron en hacérmela llegar. Debo destacar que su atención al cliente es INCREÍBLE. Estoy segura que en cualquier inconveniente que pudiera tener, Zaful me brindaría su ayuda en seguida. Recomiendo esta tienda en línea porque además de tener diseños maravillosos, es económica. Me encanta."

2018-08-09

One of the best international online stores

"I have ordered two different times from Zaful and each time the clothes had great quality, looked as pictured, and arrived in decent timing. I have not had a single bad experience with Zaful thus far, from my orders to even my inquiries to customer service. The only slight concern I will mention is that the sizing will be a little off sometimes since it is international sizing, but nothing in my experience was too big or small to the point where I couldn't still wear it. Also, reading the product reviews from other customers definitely help with that. I will be ordering from Zaful again, especially thanks to their points system where you can easily earn coupons/money off by purchasing, interacting, and even just browsing the site."

2018-08-09

So much better than expected

"SO Much better than expected! There was great communication, the products are much higher quality than you’d expect for the low price you are paying, and the shipping didn’t take long at all! Overall a great website that I would recommend for purchasing swimsuits!"

Share ZAFUL's store rating

ZAFUL is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ZAFUL is a merchant member
ZAFUL participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.