Stores > zaful

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.62/10 9.62/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.29/10 8.29/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10
Voice your opinion! Review zaful by clicking a star below.

Pleasantly Surprised.

"Since shopping with Zaful I'm fairly impressed. Customer service are very kind and always wiling to help. Shipping has never taken more than a few weeks using the free standard shipping. I've only purchased bikini's but that being said 3 out of 4 pairs have fit and I've purchased a Medium every time (I'm an Australian size 8-10) My only fault with their bathers would be the bottoms run a little small and the elastic isn't as stretchy as regular store-bought bathers but overall I'm pleasantly surprised by the quality. Will be ordering from again."

Zaful Review

"Shopped Thrice with zaful. Ordered about 8 items. I am extremely satisfied with what i received. i have been shopping on many online stores and have been deceived with the quality a lot of times. But, thankfully with zaful its a wonderful experience and its now my favourite online store. i definitely recommend. Do shop with zaful :)"

2017-11-19

Great quality for a cheap price

"Like I said it is great quality clothing for a cheap price,what more could you ask for. At first I was afraid what I might get because of how inexpensive it was but I was proven wrong. The clothes look and feel expensive. The colours are exactly like the pictures and the quality is amazing. I loved my order and hope to get more items soon. I'm really glad I found zaful. Also the shipping took the shortest amount given for standard shipping which is also a great plus."

Positive experience

"The products I received were as they appeared on the website and were of decent quality considering how cheap they were."

Definitely Worth It

"I have been seeing Zaful mainly from Youtubers and decided to give it a try. The timing of the shipment, ability to track my order, the customer service were accurate to what they are promising on their website. The products which I bought were exactly the same as the pictures of them. The quality and the prices amazing and you definitely get more than what you paid for. Long story short, I wholeheartedly recommend this website."

Quality meets affordability

"I originally saw an ad for Zaful.com that showed some dresses that were just my style. When I checked out the website, I was really surprised to see how cheap things were - and they were even offering free shipping at the time. I questioned what the quality might be... I'm hesitant to buy clothes online due to one too many experiences with "looks cute online but falls apart the second you receive it" online stores. But I decided to take a chance and order a couple of dresses. I was SO impressed when I received them! The dresses were beautiful, great quality, and fit me well. I've since made several orders from zaful and will again!"

LOVE THIS PLACE

"I had a great experience with ZAFUL both times that I ordered. Every item can in the expected amount of time. The sizes can be a little off from normal american sizes so please read their size charts. What I found most helpful was checking out youtube videos on specific items I had questions on and looking at real photos in the reviews. You cant beat the price! Its my go to site for summer wear!"

2017-11-17

Cute clothes, great price!

"Clothes are actually great quality for a very good/cheap price! Most of the items are like the pictures, and there are so many diverse styles of clothing that you wouldn't normally find at other stores. If you do, they are usually quite expensive, but the clothing at Zaful are really affordable! Only issue may be delivery time (takes 2-4 weeks), though, it's worth the wait because of the cheap prices and nice clothing. Their customer service is really good too as they have responded to all my messages and resolved any issue I have had with an order immediately. I have been using this site for a couple of months now, and I highly recommend this site!!"

Best online shop

"Zaful is one of the best, if not THE best online clothing store I have ever shopped at. I have placed two decently sized orders with them and am looking to purchase another soon. I have tried so many different online shops with the same great prices and every other place has very cheap quality clothes. I love everything I have received from zaful and their return policy is so great and simple. They are so good about exchanging sizes. I had one shirt that was ripped when it got to me and I emailed the zaful support team and I had a refund in less than a week. And they let me keep the shirt! They truly are a great company! "

Affordable Trendy Clothes!

"The items I got were just as described in the pictures and on the website. The sizing was true to size too. The material did NOT feel cheap and felt like great quality. The shipping was quick, it took about one week. Tracking information was available too. I ordered a cropped tube top and cropped ribbed long sleeve top, and both of them looked just like the pictures! I love how affordable the clothes are, especially when I'm a college student looking to save money!"

Love it!

"I brought 4 bikinis off Zaful and I was so pleased by the quality of them for the price! The items looked the like pictures which is always good when buying online. I have already recommended to my friends to get some bikinis off here for summer! There customer service was great when one didn't fit, the immediately offered to return/exchange or refund. Super happy with them and would buy off the site again!"

great outfits!

"I ordered two two piece outfits from zaful. Both of these outfits fit decently well, are made from good material, and came in the mail pretty quickly. I am overall very pleased with my orders and and i am especially pleased with how cheap they were for an entire outfit! DEFINITELY plan to order more 2 piece outfits off of this site in the near future! "

Great prices

"I ordered a bathing suit from Zaful. It was during the "off" season (fall/winter), so I got a GREAT price on it! However, following other reviewers advice, I ordered a size larger. I am normally a medium, so I ordered a large. The large size was still very tight on me. The other item was ordered larger than normal as well, and even my roommate who wears a small can't fit into it. "

2017-11-17

I definitely like to buy on Zaful

"It's been a while since I buy on the Zaful site. Initially I was puzzled to buy without trying clothes, but after the first order I realized that it is convenient.
For us Europeans, the important thing is to take the greatest measure of our habit to not go wrong.
The quality is really good compared to the low price of the products.
It's definitely one of my favorite stores.

I Love Zaful

"Zaful has a great selection of clothes. You can easily search for pieces you are looking for. This best part is that there are customer reviews left by people who just ordered the same item you are looking at. Sometimes they will even post pictures so you can really be sure of what you are receiving. Based on their good or bad reviews of that specific product you can use your better judgement when deciding if you should place your order. You really can't go wrong :)"

Share zaful's store rating

zaful is a Merchant Member! Learn more

zaful is a merchant member
zaful participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,466 merchant members.