Beauty

2018-05-11

I NEVER HAVE A BAD EXPERIENCE

"I NEVER HAVE A BAD EXPERIENCE

2017-08-12

Sneaky restocking fee/but they did refund

"I am revising my review as, Yes, they do have a very sneaky restocking fee in very last part of their ebay ad BUT.....they did issue me a full refund for the 2 units I returned. I could go on and on about the quality of these wigs and how different they look from the pictures in the ebay ad but I think you understand from the other reviews. My issue was keeping my refund money and they did make it right and I appreciate that. "

2016-04-29

Disappointed :(

"I ordered a long wavy synthetic wig that was in the red color family. It was suppose to be auburn with strawberry blond and honey blond highlights. I was excited about this because I have trouble finding wigs in this color family for a reasonable price. The item cost $42.99. The item was shipped fast!! The wig I received was mostly brown with blond highlights and a few light auburn highlights. The wig is made with a lot of very fine soft synthetic hair which tangles and snarls every time you move or touch it. I wear wigs everyday so I was really disappointed. (You can see the wig on me in my profile picture)."

2016-04-02

Exactly as I ordered

"Even arrived earlier than estimated. Wasn't disappointed with product. Everything I expected and more."

2016-04-01

20 all over again!

"Wow never expected this wig to be so fabulous!..It is a great quality,love the color,and truly easy to put on...i had my hairdresser cut it a little shorter and when i walked out with my new hair i felt 20 all over again...when i was 20 i wore my hair long and straight...well this wig just brought me back..I also liked the quality of the wig ...it looks believable...thanks!"

2016-03-02

very pleased

"fast service and a great seller would recommened to everyone."

2016-02-24

Best Secret I've shared!

"From the first contact to the last it was a very pleasant experience. Pauline was more than helpful and went beyond the call of duty in helping me select an alternative wig similar to the one I have been wearing for years. Because I ordered FOUR she even paid the postage to U.K. I do hope I like them, if so I will definitely order more."

2016-02-09

Wig

"Great quality wig and quickly sent."

2016-01-27

They sent me the wrong color

"They sent me the wrong color wig. I ordered a grey wig they sent me a salt and pepper wig. They said if I sent it back they would send me a new one. So I pay shipping 2x for their mistake."

2016-01-14

"I have had guide a few of the same product but these seem to be finished of better I will really find out after a few weeks of wearing them"

2016-01-04

"Excellent seller and store. Crazy fast shipping and the products are always as described. Highly recommended!"

2015-11-25

"So far one of the nicest hair pieces I've ever bought. I will have more comments once I shampoo it. I bought for another person that as soon as the hair got wet it tangled so bad, just a mass of knots. "

2015-11-24

"We made the perfect choice, Thank You"

2015-11-16

"Fast shipping, good prices. "

2015-10-31

"Very prompt delivery, acceptable product"

Share Wig Secret's store rating