Stores > Wholesale Fashion Shoes LLC

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.55/10 8.55/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.63/10 8.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10
Voice your opinion! Review Wholesale Fashion Shoes LLC by clicking a star below.

2017-12-07

Cheap and pretty

"I had placed my order expecting to received it within 7-10 days. However, I had it in my possession within 3-5. Way to go WHOLESALE. "

Fantastic

"Very happy with my purchase"

Wrong Item Shipped-Horrible Customer Service

"I have argured with Adrianna about the item not being described properly on their we site. The company has no integrity. Do not order from them, they will ship the incorrect item and want you to keep and pay for it. "

2017-11-29

Excellent quality and excellent prices

"I am absolutely amazed at the quality of the shoes I purchased..I thought for the prices although I know they are wholesale prices I just thought they would still be low quality because I have had bad experiences with other companies..but no these were absolutely beautiful one of a kind pieces...also shipping u just can't beat it..I will definately be a returning customer for years to come.."

HevBlumling's Avatar

2017-11-12

Beyond fabulous! Love it!!!

"I was alerted of this web site by a stranger who also loves shoes and am I ever glad! Great prices, amazing customer service and delivery time shocked me completely. Only a few days to receive delivery from across the map to my door! There are so many choices that I can barely wait for my next order . HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! This coming from a SERIOUS shoe buyer. #fabulousfeet"

Land of Cotton Verified Customer
2017-11-09

Discovering Wholesale Fashion Shoes was a Lucky Day for Me

"I was a little wary. At these prices, they might be made of cardboard. So maybe they're not Blahniks or Choos, but they're as good of quality as 99% of most of the shoes I buy off the rack. I was also worried that if they didn't fit, they might be a pain to return, but they were a perfect fit, therefore, I can't speak of their return policy or customer service because I didn't have to use it. They also arrived when I was told they would. Fast! One more thing I LOVE about WFS is that they didn't hit me with a popup to rate their service or product before I'd even had a chance to know how I'd rate them. It's been long enough now that I've had a chance to wear what I bought and make an informed opinion. No clubs to join, no minimums to buy, and best of all, they're easy on my bank account. This will be my go-to shoe store from now on. Do yourself a favor and splurge today. At WFS you can afford more. Lots more!"

2017-10-26

Best

"Great shoes "

2017-10-23

I love, love this shoe website!!

"I get all my shoes from here!! I love this site and my shoes all fit perfectly! Their prices can't be beat and the quality is excellent!"

2017-10-19

good

"like my shoes, really cool"

2017-10-18

Over-joyed

"Excellent and happy with the about of time it took to get my order."

2017-10-16

Love this site

"I ordered 4 pair of shoes.excellent shoes perfect .very very nice it fit me really good and they are so cutie thank you so much for giving me a right shoes ."

2017-10-10

The shoes look prefect,great quality love it!!!

"Amazing good communication"

2017-10-08

Love wholesale fashion shoes

"Love the shoes and the delivery is quickly. Love the variety of shoes. I have bought over 20 pairs and I get a lot of compliments because my shoes are all different then the stores. Absolutely love all my shoes . Thanks to wholesale fashion shoes."

2017-10-05

Everything fit perfectly and it arrived really quickly

"Great company to shop with! Great customer service. Just wish there was a better deal on the shipping lol. Will be placing another order tomorrow"

2017-10-02

Great

"My experience was excellent "

Share Wholesale Fashion Shoes LLC's store rating

Wholesale Fashion Shoes LLC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Wholesale Fashion Shoes LLC is a merchant member
Wholesale Fashion Shoes LLC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.