10am-5pm (MST) Monday-Friday

Customer service: 8.49/10
Return/Replacement policy: 3.75/10
2018-09-20

Horrible

"My order never came. I contact them and they never gave me my money back or send me a new order.. and now they are ignoring me.. have send them a few emails to know whats going on but they never answer back "

2018-09-09

LOVE this site!

"I have purchased several pair of shoes from this site so far. I have been completely pleased with ALL of them. It can be challenging to find shoes that I would actually wear in public. Most of the styles on their site are obviously leftovers that no one in their right mind would actually wear, but mixed in are beautiful shoes. But when you find them, buy them fast because the nice ones sell out quickly. I have priced many of the styles found at several times the WFS price. Check often, and end up with a GREAT shoe collection for cheap."

2018-09-02

Not the best quality

"I bought these because of the 5 star reviews and when I received them I was really excited to put them up on my website until i started testing them out and the rope was undoing itself after the first time."

2018-08-20

Unbelievable prices that are not to good to be true

"I had heard of this place before but wasn't sure of the quality and was I elated when they showed up. I have bought the same brands at other online shoe stores at 4 times the price."

2018-07-09

shoes

"first time buying and both of my shoes were the same size except one of my orders felt smaller then the other one other than that great prices and okay shipping."

2018-07-03

FLIMSY!

"First time ordering from them and the shoes were flimsy. They feel like they are leaning and the heel wobbles. Not to mention the high shipping and tore up boxes. I guess you get what you pay for."

2018-06-27

Fashion at Fab Prices

"So much fun to be able to buy shoes st such great prices. It’s a no guilt process.
Thanks for making it so much fun!

2018-06-26

Great prices but bad boxes

"I hv ordered quite a few show from this site. Some I keep and some I sell. I really dont care about the shape of the box if I am keeping the shoes. But when I am selling them in my boutique, people of course like to keep the box the shoes came in. Every order I get, the boxes are destroyed. Thank God the shoes have survived but my God the boxes look like they hv been in a war somewhere! Is there any way to protect the boxes better! Because when customers see these boxes they are scared to see what is inside!"

2018-06-22

"i just dont like the shipping information"

2018-06-11

Great shoes

"Best prices fast shipping​"

2018-06-09

Perfectly fashionable

"love every thing about your company other than the shipping price to Bermuda. I have to send else where to be able to afford to as hop your shoes that I love

2018-06-08

Love love love

"love my shoes. fair prices and fast shipping "

2018-06-06

"everything is amazing it's just the shipping is high and if you have a return they so in store credit and sometimes don't even have shoes in big people size so you have to buy shoes that you don't even like because of the in store credit they have some pretty shoes in small feet"

2018-06-06

"I love shopping with wholesalefashion. one of the best ive been shopping here for 3yewrs never had an issue with my products"

2018-06-05

Shoe Game

"I'm excited to find outfits that fit my New shoes...I wish I knew my shoe size because they're a lil loose. my fault tho. still great cute shoe"

Share Wholesale Fashion Shoes LLC's store rating

Wholesale Fashion Shoes LLC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Wholesale Fashion Shoes LLC is a merchant member
Wholesale Fashion Shoes LLC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,217 merchant members.