Stores > iHerb.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.76/10 9.76/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.78/10 9.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10
Voice your opinion! Review iHerb.com by clicking a star below.
2017-11-05

"Good price and very fast delivery of my protein powders."

2017-11-05

"i like the site. they have lots of stuff. they ship out of the country which is good for me. with free shipping. got email confirmation right away."

Get 5% Off from any order + 5% Off next order! Use coupon code PJH581

"I have purchased many vitamins, supplements from iherb. I have always found the service to be FAST and the prices are the lowest I have found on a regular basis. I am very pleased with the customer service, a wide range of products, ease of ordering and weekly discounts. I recommend using this online store.
By the way, you can save 5% on your any order if you copy/paste coupon code PJH581 during checkout!
Get 5% Off from any order + 5% Off next order + 15% off iHerb Brands of the Week!

Great store!

"I've been ordering from them for a couple of years now. I'm located in Finland and always choose the cheapest mode of transport with no tracking and usually receive my package within 2 weeks."

Excellent

"BEST PRICES, FAST FREE SHIPPING and AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE!"

2017-11-04

"My order was filled and sent the same day. Pleased with the quality and promptness!

2017-11-03

"I absolutely enjoy shopping at iherb. The products are competitively priced and the service is great."

2017-11-03

"Great, quick service and excellent prices for quality products. Thank you iHerb!"

This company is a joke

"This company is a joke. Poor customer service, bad communication. Waste of time and money!!! They are even not able to deal with my claim properly. Still waiting for their feedback! No parcel, no money. I hate them."

2017-10-24

"My order was shipped very quickly and was packed well. Always a good experience with iHerb."

2017-10-24

"Great service, I received my products in a short amount of time, will shop at iherb again."

Get 5% Off from any order + 5% Off next order! Use coupon code PJH581

2017-10-22

"I have been purchasing products from iherb for over four years and a half. Cost is much less than what I can buy at the organic stores locally. I was happy to see that the product packaging was good and my box was not damaged. In the future I will order from iHerb whenever possible."

Ohio
2017-10-21

Best of the best!

"My fiance lives in Japan currently for work and as of now I live in the United States, finishing My Masters. I love to send him packages of things he misses which are not easy to find in Tokyo. As it so happens, buying the items from my local grocery store and sending them via regular usps is extremely expensive! Did you know sending an 8 lb package costs 60$ in shipping fees to go to Japan!? Now ya do ._. So when I discovered Iherb, I realized orders over $40.00 ship free (to Japan) and over $20.00 ship free in the states. There are so many of the brands we love there, it was a god send. The customer service is excellent, If ever I have an issue (which doesn’t happen often since they package everything so well) they refund or reship, no fuss. I can’t say enough good things about them. Shipping is fast, it takes an average of only 5 days to ship to Tokyo! 5 days , halfway across the world! Also , if you’re new and thinking about trying them out, use FJF343 to get 5% off your purchase and recieve 5% loyalty credit back. Love this retailer (and the app is awesome too, easy to navigate!) Also, check carefully the prices on certain items (especially food items) because often times Iherb sells things for a better price than other major online retail sites ( one titled after a major rainforest in South America) particularly. "

2017-10-12

Great!

"Orders always arrive on time and in good shape. The quality is excellent and good prices that can't be beat!"

Share iHerb.com's store rating

iHerb.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

iHerb.com is not a merchant member
iHerb.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!