Stores > iBUYPOWER.COM
  • iBUYPOWER.COM
      7:30am~6:00pm PST Mon-Fri10am~3pm PST Sat.
      (888) 462-3899

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.71/10 7.71/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.64/10 7.64/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.77/10 7.77/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.31/10 7.31/10
Voice your opinion! Review iBUYPOWER.COM by clicking a star below.

Excellent Experience

"My expectations were met across the board and then some. My only request would be for a little more customization on the systems. I purchased an element set up, but wanted an upgraded Nvidia graphics card. This option wasn't available, or at least I didn't see it, so I had to purchase one externally. Otherwise, my computer was delivered in roughly a week, and I was very impressed with the care in packaging. Thank you iBuypower"

Quick and accurate

"It came one time and was as advertised"

2017-11-21

Would buy from them again.

"the process was quick and easy and the laptop arrived soon enough and in perfect condition "

Great service

"It was easy to order from them online and when I wanted to change my order at the last minute they still manage to get me the product that I wanted. I got a refurbished laptop and it works amazingly! Highly recommend this company"

Excellent quality build

"Overall great build with fast ship time and good notification system."

My experience with ibuypower

"I was nervous at first about ibuypower. As most of their reviews where mostly negative. I got standard service and standard shipping (used a promo code for free shipping since the shipping is pretty steep) by the end of it. It only took 13 days from gathering parts to them shipping it. and 5 days for the standard shipping. when I received the package I observed the computer noticed they did A pretty good job with the cable management. Overall I’m very happy with the final product."

WOOOOO

"FUCK YEAH COMPUTER. LOVE THIS SHIT. USE IT FOR SCHOOL AND SHIT. FUCK YEAH. I T H A S L I G H T S A N D S H I T"

PC Desktop

"Computer arrived on time and in perfect condition, performs amazingly and and overwhelmingly happy with product, will definitely continue to use this service in the future. "

time consumers

"they took their time building my device and also i paid $150 for a 2 day delivery service and got a 5 day delivery services thats why i most likely will not buy from them again."

Quality.

"You get what you pay for - and I definitely got everything I wanted. Great experience and product start to finish. "

Impressive!

"From the beginning of the process to the end the website and how it was built gave you the opportunity to see your computer come together as you selected the parts you wanted. When you reached the end you saw a finished product and were able to complete the purchase flawlessly. Afterward they would send you update emails indicating where in the process they were on your computer from gathering parts to burning to packing and shipping. You could literally follow your computer step by step through the process and this made the experience a wonderful one. Would definitely recommend them to others."

Custom PC

"Over all the experience was pleasant and i did get what i wanted. The only thing that was irritations was that the verification process for shipping took longer than i would have liked. "

Quick

"Fast service, and they kept me well informed on every step OG the process "

Great computer, great service

"Love the computer and the service was excellent. "

Delivered an empty box

"They delivered an empty box."

Share iBUYPOWER.COM's store rating

iBUYPOWER.COM is a Merchant Member! Learn more

iBUYPOWER.COM is a merchant member
iBUYPOWER.COM participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,466 merchant members.