Stores > Zenni Optical

Chance of future purchase: --/10
    Shipping & packaging: --/10
    Customer service: --/10
    Return/Replacement policy: --/10
Voice your opinion! Review Zenni Optical by clicking a star below.

Love my glasses!

"I was nervous to order online, but I uploaded a photo to see how they might look on me. They were so reasonably priced and I get tons of compliments! I will definitely order again!

Glasses were ok

"One of the arms was slightly warped. I feel like due to this they do not sit perfectly on my face."

Very good, not great.

"While I do have little issue with Zenni, the product quality is great, so is the online experience, simple fast and wow, the prices...awesome. My only complaint is the progress of my glasses prior to shipping is in need of help. If I could even get an average production time if would help. Just stating it’s in process of being made is of little use. "

Zenni is AWESOME!!!

"We are so very satisfied with our Zenni glasses purchase. Everyone asks where we got them and we tell them Zenni online. We both got glasses from the Sunshades line and can't be more happy. Thank you very much Zenni for making our glasses with such great craftsmanship. And they arrived faster then expected. "

2017-12-10

Will be a repeat customer.

"Inexpensive product which means I can order multiple pairs. Also quick delivery. "

Eccellent value

"Very affordable and up to date styles. "

Pretty awesome.

"I designed my own sunglasses, and ordered them, and soon enough, I had some high quality specs on my hands. Ultimately I received all I needed to keep it in top shape and even with the accessories I put on it was probably still cheaper than your average prescription glasses, so in conclusion, this was really neat."

2017-12-10

Less than 1/3 the cost at Walmart.

"Fast courteous online experience. Largest selection anywhere. Excellent quality. This is our 3rd time buying here. Now is our only choice for Optical needs."

Issues with side vision

"Had problems with the glasses. The kind of lens used causes distortion at the edges to a high degree. i should have read the warranty that only gives a 50% credit. The 100% credit only applies to being given store credit but since they can't offer the right kind of lens my only option was to return them and eat the $60. "

Sunglasses not as expected

"I was very disappointed with my order. I have always had wonderful luck ordering glasses from Zenni. The sunglasses I ordered were black and white even though in the photos they were only black. And of course there is a no return policy. This was a case of buyer beware."

Three frames, absolutely awesome

"Excelent I bought 3 frames, one for me, one for may mother and the third one for my wife and they are the best framea Ive bought for a reasonable price!"

Gotmyzennis

"Perfect prescription. Awesome style and fit. Excellent quality and price. "

Cincinnati, OH Verified Customer
2017-12-10

"This was my third or fourth pair of glasses and first pair of prescription sunglasses from zenni optical. I have Had nothing but great experiences with them with each order and my glasses always arrive on time or sooner than expected. I get many compliments on my glasses and you cannot beat the prices on this website. The glasses are not cheaply made either, i have fallen asleep many times with my glasses still on and in tact. I suggest Zenni to everyone in need of glasses because there is no reason to pay high prices on great quality glasses anymore! "

2017-12-10

I can not see with these glasses

"Placed an order and the glasses are not progressives. I can not see with them. I sent them back and iam still waiting to hear from you. "

Zenni

"Zenni are simply excellent!"

Share Zenni Optical's store rating

Zenni Optical is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Zenni Optical is a merchant member
Zenni Optical participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,473 merchant members.