Stores > Xotic PC

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.16/10 9.16/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.67/10 9.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.73/10 8.73/10
Voice your opinion! Review Xotic PC by clicking a star below.
2015-03-30

"Everything is amazing! Even though I had to wait for quite a while but it was really worth waiting for. The laptop is amazing and I didn't really have any issues with it. I have been using this laptop for some time now and I have to say that it is by far one of my best laptop that I have ever used, especially with those customizations! Overall, I have to say that XOTIC PC is indeed amazing and I highly recommend people to buy products from them."

2015-03-30

"Great customer service from XoticPC! Website was well put together and easy to use. Multiple reps from XoticPC worked with me to make sure my new system was exactly what I wanted. Everything arrived on time and worked right out of the box. "

2015-03-30

"Fantastic services and great machine! They offer a wide range of laptop and customization to choose from. They actually let customers know every step of your order once it gets processed. They staff did a really good job for answering all my questions and needs in a timely manner. i must say it is a worry-free shopping experience and i will definitely go back again in the future if i decide to do an upgrade or a new machine. Thank you Xotic PC!"

2015-03-27

"the MSI GT 70 dragon edition i received fully customized, is great and awesome. when ever there was hardware or program issues they hopped on it right away.

IE: i so happened to get a bad motherboard which is a manufacturers problem, bad motherboard, but since it was through Xotic PC they got the system replaced with all my hardware i had ordered in customization. so i am grateful and thankful for such splendid help, now my system runs smooth and fast. it is exactly what i expected top have and then some, i had my system since november, ordered it to custom build in october don't know exactly when

2015-03-27

"Amazing service! I ordered a laptop from Xotic PC, and the whole process went very smooth. They made a point of fully explaining what point they were at in the creation/shipping process, what Phase was coming next, how long to expect it to take, etc.
After having my machine for a few months, I received an E-Mail from them wanting to check up on how the machine was doing (it's been running great!) and if I had any questions they could help me with. It was a great experience! I have them on the top of my list for any future computer needs I may have.

In summary, the three big +'s were:
1( Communication.
2( Customer Service.
3( Quality

2015-03-27

"Awesome service! Very helpful and kind employees who care about the customer. I had an issue with one of my computers and they fixed it up and sent it back to me within a week! I am buying my sister a computer through them because they have treated me with such great care and consideration.

Great company, great computers, great service.

2015-03-27

"Phenomenal customer service and even a follow up on my status with the computer.

I even had a problem that I had written off as not worth fixing, and their representative helped me straight through fixing the small issue.

They also said they plan of shipping out a FAQ on new products, due to a common issue that I discussed with them.

They truly made me feel like I was valued as a person, as well as a customer.

2015-03-27

"I have purchased 3 gaming laptops from Xotic PC (Asus G73, Sager P375SM, and a MSI G73) over the last 4 years. I had to send the Sager in for a video card issue. Xotic PC fixed it quickly and it didn't cost me anything. They have always been polite on chat and on the phone. I will continue to purchase my machines from Xotic PC. The white glove shipping is really nice."

2015-03-26

"XoticPc has provided me an absolutely top notch service. Their website is the easiest to use, staff is very helpful and kind, they have amazing discounts and fast service. You can trust them without hesitation!"

2015-03-26

"Great product! I got exactly what I want. Xotic PC did a great job. They have very good service. They update every step of the order status and send me detail information. The machine came on expected date. I will recommend Xotic PC to all my friend, because I have such a great experience!"

2015-03-26

"I ordered a Sager NP9377 (Clevo P377SM-A) from Xotic PC and was very pleased with the service I received. The sales team was able to answer all my questions. Once the order was placed they kept me informed of the lead times and my laptop arrived on schedule. I highly recommend Xotic PC and look forward to working with them again when I am ready for a new laptop."

2015-03-26

"I initially ordered a laptop from a competitor, and was so disappointed with their service and product that I returned the item.
Xotic PC were great from the get go, and answered all of my questions with no hassle. I am also incredibly happy with my Sager, and I will buy this brand from Xotic in the future.

2015-03-26

"Before my recent Laptop purchase, I had never heard of Xotic PC or Sager, but I am extremely please with the quality product I received. This laptop runs cooler, quieter and better overall than any other laptop I've owned. I'll certainly be returning to Xotic PC for my PC and laptop needs in the future."

2015-03-25

"Awesome company. Great service and fast shipping. I would recommend this site to any of my friends"

2015-03-25

"The service was great, and the laptop has been wonderful. Very powerful and reliable laptop for a great price. I would definitely purchase another laptop from them if I was in the market for one. Recommended them to everyone I know. "

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,466 merchant members.