Stores > Xotic PC

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.19/10 9.19/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.39/10 9.39/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.39/10 8.39/10
Voice your opinion! Review Xotic PC by clicking a star below.
2017-10-25

Excellent Company

"After reviewing all of the online builders of custom laptops, I chose Xotic as they had the most diverse selection of components and options. I'm glad i did, I selected a MSI GE62 Apache Pro-008 with every option wanted. I was kept update as it was being assembled and tested, and finally when it was shipped. I chose Custom Formed & Injected Foam Premium White Glove Packaging. When received it and was more than satisfied with the processional way it had been shipped and glad I had chosen this option. The laptop has been working for several months with no problems and I would not hesitate to recommend Xotic, and when I need to upgrade will take advantage of the free upgrades."

2017-10-23

Excellent Customer Service

"I had a bit of a rocky start with my experience in purchasing my laptop. The rep who took care of me did an excellent job of patching things and getting my laptop to me fast the thing is a piece of art and an excellent build will definitely go back to them for future upgrades and builds! "

2017-10-19

Elated!

"When I started looking for a high-performance laptop, I was discouraged to find out how difficult it has become to buy a customized laptop. This has been the way I have purchased from major PC builders in the past – a service that is no longer available.

I was elated to discover Xoticpc by accident, or, as one of the techs put it, by fate. I like that!

Xoticpc kept me in the loop with daily updates during the build process and as soon as my package was delivered. Very impressive.

I have had some time to install and test most of my applications on the new ASUS G752VS-XB72K, which arrived ahead of promised date. From Adobe programs, to video and multimedia and games, there is nothing this beast has not been able to handle and that makes me very happy.

XoticPC is now my go-to place for serious computing power. Thank you!

2017-10-18

Great experience

"Great place to get a gaming or production/performance PC. My first laptop was great and customizable components kept it under budget. support Team is friendly and shipping updates were helpful. Looking forward to getting my next PC here as well. "

2017-10-05

Great costumer service!

"Eric was amazing! He helped me find the perfect laptop! He even went so far as to look through every program I would be running and make sure my laptop would be able to handle it. Got my laptop last week and it’s going amazingly! Thank you! "

2017-10-05

best site

"it was so easy to use your website, the live chat was excellent, all of the staff was very helpful. "

2017-10-04

MSI Gaming Laptop (GE73VR RAIDER)

"I bought MSI GE73VR Raider from Xotic PC in August 2017. A few things to mention:
(1) The Delivery was super fast, way faster than expected. Took them about 1 week
(2) So far (2 months) the computer works perfectly so I have no problems with anything
(3) In addition, they seem to be responsive, I always received an answer from Xotic PC whenever I contacted them

Overall, I am 100% satisfied, but I will be sure to update this post in case anything happens to my laptop in the future and how XOTIC PC will handle it.

2017-09-27

Excellent Customer Service and real care for customers by the company

"I have had a very pleasant experience with the user friendliness of the website. I did not feel any discomfort either in the website or with the chats with the service centre. This website portrays relevant and detailed information and reply quickly if any need arises. They clearly explain and inform about the process and what is going on with your order. I am quite satisfied with the way they care about us, the customers. It is obvious that they are doing their best, and its amazing. they provide a wide variety of payment options and have an excellent customer service. I would definitely recommend. These guys know their stuff and do a hell of a good job "

2017-09-18

Fantastic Communication, great service

"I had been researching my next computer for weeks and finally decided on a Gigabyte Aero 15. After watching their video reviews and reading testimonials, I bought from Xotic PC. My favorite part of the service was their availability to chat on the website or trade emails at every step of the process. It made it very convenient.

Whenever a new stage in the build was completed and new one began, I received an email telling me what was going on with my build, and updated timelines. From the time I purchased, until it was delivered was just about a week. The extra gifts in the package were a nice touch as well (t-shirt, mouse pad and cooling pad).

One piece of feedback for Xotic, is to allow customers to re-route the packages to a FedEx store. I had a difficult time with FedEx delivering my package when I was available to sign for it, and even had to pay an extra $5 to FedEx to schedule my delivery when I could be home. With packages in the past that I've had to sign for, I've had them hold it at a FedEx location so I could grab it after work. I don't know if there is a reason for not allowing this, but just something to think about.

Anyway, I am very happy with my purchase, and will recommend Xotic PC to any friends and colleagues who ask. Thank you!

2017-09-13

Quick & Reliable

"I had multiple laptop customizations performed on a brand new laptop. The laptop was completed and at my house in less than 6 days from placing the order. Multiple emails and texts were sent with each step of the process on their end. Plenty of opportunity to chime in about the process if needed from your end.
I have unboxed and turned on. Everything appears to be smooth and as stated on the order. Hoping to stress it a bit when I get some time to play on it. Thanks XOTICPC for the easy order and super fast delivery.

2017-09-13

Would Purchase From Again - Very Happy Customer

"I am so happy I chose to order from XoticPC! Their site is easy to navigate. Their customer service is excellent. Each time I contacted XoticPC, whether it was through email or live chat, they always got back to me within a timely manner. I ordered a MSI GT62VR from them on September 2 and had it in my hands on September 12. I am happy with my purchase and I like knowing that I have access to their lifetime phone support as well as having the option to send my laptop back to XoticPC if I ever want to upgrade anything. I totally recommend ordering from XoticPC. "

2017-09-05

Good Luck

"I bought an MSI Titan GT73vr 6RE-017, and it was the worst experience ever. When i first turnt it on, i noticed the recovery partition isnt even there. I spent 2 months fixing problems involving bluescreens and gpu failures. Even when I would turn off the gpu I would still have problems.
Im not done yet. 1 of the speakers gets fuzzy at 80% volume. The touchpad led most times stays on after i turn off the pc until i disconnect power (note most times, so its not an msi thing...). Right out of the box, I found a screw loose near the outside of the right fan and the front bottom of the cover was open.
I would be playing a Blizzard game (either wow, hots, ow or hs) or something old like far cry 3 and out of nowhere the pc would turn off.
The cherry on top is when i mailed them and they replied telling me to find the closest msi company for help.

Update: Xotic recontacted me after my previous post and tried to diagnose the problem, and they concluded with a faulty ram. I sent it to a technician friend and he has repaired it. The problem wasnt faulty ram but rather a misconfiguration of the ssd that xotic placed for me.
Note: Xotic tried hard to assist me through emails and offered me a free piece of ram (but i had to pay shipping).

2017-08-27

Outstanding!

"Xotic PC was an outstanding experience from start to finish. After adding some custom upgrades to the machine I was ordering, I was expecting it to take much longer then it actually did. Total time from ordering to getting and setting up my new computer was 6 days....That awesome.

Thanks Xotic PC. You made a lifetime customer out of me!

2017-08-25

Xotic PC - Great Service, Beautiful Product

"I ordered an Xotic PC G6 Viper with a GTX 1080ti, i7 7700k processor and many other great features. During the waiting process, I changed several things and realized that I did not opt in to several freebies (such as RGB lighting). Even though they already had my order and I had already supplied my card info, they went above and beyond to make sure that it turned out exactly as I wanted it. They gave me the RGB lighting for free, as well as some other freebies (tshirt, mousepad, mortar mouse). They even upgraded my graphics card the day i requested it. All in all, it took about 25 days to be built, shipped, and arrive. It would have been even shorter, but the shipping/packing machine malfunctioned adding a few days to my wait time. Throughout the process, they even have a progress meter telling you which phase your unit is in (inventory gathering, build, paint, ship, etc). Overall, I am very happy with how it came out. When it arrived to me, it was neatly packaged in such a way that Xotic pc used bags filled with foam that hardened to match the form of my pc. My experience was wonderful with every person I talked to (especially Jake M. who went above and beyond for me several times). The PC turned out beautifully and I will definitely order from Xotic again in the future! Great Service and a beautiful product all in one package!!!"

2017-08-22

Great experience

"I ordered a new Sager NP8157 from Xotic PC on August 8, 2017. In less than a week, I had it in hand. I received great communication all along the way. I also had a couple of opportunities to use their online chat service and had answers very quickly via that avenue as well. I don't think you can go wrong with this company."

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.