Stores > Xotic PC

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.16/10 9.16/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.67/10 9.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.73/10 8.73/10
Voice your opinion! Review Xotic PC by clicking a star below.
2017-06-20

Great

"My Order Came very Quickly and arrived the exact Way I wanted It.
Emily mentioned writing this review.

2017-06-20

Great Customer Care!

"So far I have received one of the best customer experiences on the internet. I get a reminder via e-mail giving me follow up for my orders. Emily Manley has been really helpful and I will be buying more products from Xotic PC."

2017-06-19

Awesome customizations and customer support

"Xotic PC had my custom laptop delivered within 8 days of ordering. The customer support was/is awesome - I ordered a Clean Windows Installation and one of the drivers I wanted was not downloaded. I contacted Emily in customer support and the problem was solved the following morning. Highly recommend."

2017-06-19

Top notch service (even after "closing!")... AMAZING machine: SAGER NP8176

"I am a huge fan of Sager/Clevo gaming laptops. I bought the NP8176 with a complete stealth wrap and decals removed. Product was delivered earlier than expected! The laptop has me drooling. Amazing back-lit keyboard, phenomenal feel and texture on every laptop service. Way better built-in speakers than my 5-year old SAGER. All gaming runs excellent on ULTRA settings. The power of this laptop will raise the temperature in a closed room by 10 degrees in no time!

I contacted tech support shortly after receiving my laptop for an "issue" that I was having with my keyboard. I called after hours and someone picked up the phone! It sounded like I had woken him up. My issue resolved... it was user error.

Fast service, great site

"I ordered my laptop on a Monday evening and had it at my place in 6 days. The laptop is fantastic, booted up instantly and was easy to upgrade while building. I'll definitely be coming back for my next builds. Special thanks to Emily for reaching out along the way in the process as well."

2017-06-17

Amazing Turn Around Time!

"I've been looking at purchasing a laptop from Xotic PC for months and was blown away at how quickly they built and shipped my customized Asus ROG GL753. I was expecting 2-3 weeks but with the great service from Emily it will be delivered within 7 days of order. Very pleased and excited."

Amazing!

"This is my first time ordering a laptop from XOTIC PC. Finding the laptop I wanted was simply enough and they had many selections. After ordering it the process was smooth and not too long afterwards it went into the phase of being shipped! So when I return home all I need to is pick it up. I thank Emily (Who was my point of contact) and XOTIC PC for an awesome experience! 5 out of 5!"

Great experience!

"I placed my order not too long ago, and my order was ready very quickly! Great customer service, and their website was easy to use! Thanks Emily for you help!"

Fast shipping & Great service

"Order started Monday morning and I received my new laptop on Friday. The FREE SHIPPING only took 2 days!

Great customer service as well and will definitely be using Xotic PC for all future purchases.

Thanks to Emily, Jake, and Eric for the help.

Great website

"I have not received the laptop top that I had ordered as of writing this review. I did want to comment on the great website and purchase experience I had with Xotic PC. Emily was great at keeping me updated as my laptop progressed. Also the website makes it very easy to customize your Desktop/Laptop that way you want. "

Excellent Customer Service!

"Just bought a laptop from Xotic PC over labor day weekend and it has been one of the best buying experiences that I have had in my life. I am a difficult customer in a sense that I always have a ton of questions and ask for things quite a bit. Through it all though their support staff is amazing to work with. I got a really great customer service rep named Emily who really went above and beyond to make sure my buying experience was great. I know for sure that when I am ready to purchase my next PC or someone asks me where to buy a PC or laptop I will point them towards Xotic PC with no hesitation! Thank you again for being awesome!"

Excellent Transaction...

"I bought a much customized laptop computer without difficulty. Only glitch was my own fault. I forgot to log in and, so didn't get the purchase in my account page. Their software won't add it."

Excellent Service

"Xotic PC staff provided excellent information and assistance in helping me select the right PC for what I was needing. The packaging of my MSI laptop was top-of-the-line and the laptop performed excellent... as configured and tested out by Xotic staff prior to shipping the laptop to me. I am very pleased with my experience dealing with Xotic PC. I want to thank Emily Manley for the chance to comment on Xotic's staff support."

2017-06-15

Excellent service and great selection

"I was in the market for a new PC and buying a custom PC for the first time. To start, the review videos that Xotic PC has on YouTube helped to narrow the field greatly and were very informative.
Any and all questions I had were answered thoroughly and instantly via the chat function on the Site. Emily at Xotic PC answered numerous questions on several different systems and helped me with several questions during the build of my selected system.
The range of available options for upgrade was incredible and I was very happy that I was able to choose the Drives and RAM that I actually wanted.
I WILL be buying from them again.

2017-06-14

Great experience in 2015 and again this 2017

"My first purchase from Xotic PC was back in 2015 which was my first desktop gaming computer that I would own. This time in 2017 I bought a laptop from them which would also be my first gaming laptop. Overall great quality products and wondeful customer service. I would recommend Xotic PC to other people and I'd go to them again for my computer needs."

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,466 merchant members.