Stores > Xotic PC

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.18/10 9.18/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.73/10 8.73/10
Voice your opinion! Review Xotic PC by clicking a star below.
2015-07-21

"First time I've ordered from Xotic PC, and I see no reason why I'd go anywhere else in the future. Their website, forums, and sales people were knowledgeable and provided me with all of the information I needed prior to making a purchase decision.

Customer service was excellent. I'd definitely recommend Xotic PC.

2015-07-18

"I absolutely love my PC. It's the fastest and most powerful computer I've ever had and games run flawlessly on it. I got it on time and it's build quality is far above my expectations. Did I mention how everything I throw at it flies!? The only tidbit I have are the weak speakers. Everything else about it screams awesome. Thank you guys so much for this powerhouse. Best believe I will be coming to you guys for my next rig!!!!"

2015-07-16

"I have bought two gaming laptops from XOTIC, an ASUS and a Sager/Clevo. They are reliable and responsive, whenever I've had any issues. The best thing is that they let me pick Windows 7 on new machines."

2015-07-12

"I had ordered a product on backorder and wanted to cancel right after learning the product wouldn't be coming in anytime soon. The refund was taking a while so after reaching out, a customer rep contacted me and resolved the issue.

More updates on what's going on in the future would be appreciated, but customer service was very friendly. It's obvious that they care about customer satisfaction.

2015-07-11

"Hello All,

I don't normally do reviews for all but thought to do for XoticPc as received great support during the purchase of the product np9752. I wanted to get a good laptop which has latest configuration, which can last long and I can use for business and for gaming after work. I waited too long, and saw np9752 coming! I looked everywhere for pre-order, browsed couple of sellers and than found XoticPC having lowest price among all! As this was first purchase I also looked for their ratings from buyers, and found them satisfied.

I contacted them through chat, and got in contact with Jason. From the beginning to end of putting the order, Jason helped me a lot and I really appreciate that. There was no time I had to wait long for him. While he was away I got sudden support from other Sales person available.

Payment process was very smooth, got very detailed steps what would be next after payment went through.

Also I had many concern after putting the order, and got very nice prompt support.

After payment it was the wait game, and to my surprise I received the product a day before it's schedule time, couldn't be happier more than anything. Shipment was good and well packed.

It's been ~6 months and np9752 is running very well. I got contacted from XoticPC to check how is the things with product.

I strongly recommend XoticPC for buyers like me. This was my first experience with them, and I am really happy.

-- Satisfied Customer

2015-07-11

"I purchased the Sager NP6679 and could not be happier. The entire process, from picking out the computer, to receiving it was rather quick and painless. I liked the fact that they call before your order is fully processed to make sure everything is good to go and answer any questions that you have especially when this was my first custom laptop that I have ordered. The laptop took a week or two but it was definitely understandable being that it was custom made and well worth the wait. I do recommend XoticPc for any of your custom PC needs!"

2015-07-10

"Xotic PC made my PC buying experience extremely painless. They send emails as they work through each step in the process. The product arrived when it was suppose to. Perfect service for me. "

2015-07-09

"I ordered a 14" Gigabyte machine from them with a variety of upgrades. The machine itself was delayed by the manufacture, despite the wait XoticPC kept me in the loop the whole time. Once the did receive the machine they got quickly to work and I received constant emails stating where they were at with the custom work. Everything they touched works well and I am a happy customer. Will go back when I need another machine."

2015-07-08

"Payment options were better than the Sager site, and the staff was very helpful. Will definitely be using in the future. "

2015-07-08

"Ordered a MSi, with a slick dual fan system that lets this laptop pack a punch! Some of the best customer service I've experienced online, was in contact with me as soon as I asked them a question related to the products, helped me with every stage of the order. Never once doubted in the security nor the friendliness of those who had helped me. Already recommended to my gaming buddies, would buy again in the future!"

2015-07-07

"My buddy recommended Xotic PC, and I am so glad he did. Everything from the order all the way to delivery was very easy to follow, and the computer runs really well. I am coming from a Mac, and this was such an upgrade. This computer handles everything I throw at it, basically Skyrim and Netflix, with ease. I would absolutely buy from Xotic again. The customer service was fantastic, and they even called to clarify issues with my order!"

2015-07-07

"I would like to share my Xoticpc experiences. I bought my 1st Sager from them in 2005. Every 11/2 to 2 years I buy another. I keep coming back to Xoticpc as their online ordering service and customer care is unparalleled (Believe me I have looked) Online ordering assistance, with explanations of subtal differences between components and models, fitting you and your needs to the computer you want. Great seller with great after sale service."

Eagan, MN
2015-07-07

"This being my first gaming laptop I've ordered through Xotic PC has been nothing but positive. Their attention to service is deserving of all 5 stars. I received a call after ordering a laptop on backorder to confirm the order is what I wanted (without OS) and confirm billing. I was also pleased to find Xotic PC active on NotebookReview. Xotic PC would be an example of a good business model."

2015-07-06

"Xoticpc was amazing. I ordered a Sager, and the experience with them was much better than through the previous machines in which I went straight thru Sager. Not only was it ordering process smoother, it was cheaper, and there was more customization options. Also, when there was an issue with my PC, they were very quick to get it repaired and kept me highly informed the entire process. Will definitely be telling family and friends about Xoticpc."

2015-07-06

"Great shopping experience. No problems placing the order. The laptop that I purchased (Sager NP8651) has met my expectations and then some. I was able to use Xotic PC's chat support to help answer some questions that I had. The chat agents were knowledgeable and courteous. I would recommend Xotic PC to anyone!"

Share Xotic PC's store rating

Xotic PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Xotic PC is a merchant member
Xotic PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,466 merchant members.