Stores > Walmart

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.33/10 1.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.28/10 1.28/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.71/10 1.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.97/10 1.97/10
Voice your opinion! Review Walmart by clicking a star below.
2017-10-13

Online orders

"I have made 3 orders on Walmart.com. No problems whatsoever with any of them. All items I ordered were ready on time, and the pickup was easy. One item I ordered was a PS4 pro which was carried in store and it was available for pick-up the same day. My brother also ordered a laptop from Walmart.com and got that no problem, so I can't identify with any of these people unable to get their orders.
Overall great experience, but make sure that the item you are ordering is sold "by walmart" as items by other resselers are not available for in store pickup so If it's some other company, I would check Amazon's prices as they have been better.

2017-10-11

Worst Service Ever. DO NOT BUY

"Like being sold the cheapest of the cheap things?? Then Walmart is your store to shop from! They will sell you trash for a reasonable price! When it comes time to return your trash for a refund they'll throw you through hoops! Many of them! These cheap, greedy, self centered turds are not worth anyone's time. I hope this company crashes, for many, many reasons. In all seriousness I bought two n64 controllers recently, both packages showed up late and neither of the controllers worked. I sent them the controller back and now the store says "Oh we don't sell this color controller" Durr Te Durr. Keep your trash your time isn't worth a 12$ refund.

2017-10-09

The abosolute worst

"I went in to the store looking for a book. It was not available in store but the representative said I can have it delivered for free to the store and it would be 2-day shipping. I said great. I ordered it while still there in the store. I made the order on Monday and I took a screenshot of the shipping number and it said available Thursday. I didn't receive the email confirmation to pick up but I went anyways to the store. the representative seemed so long. And was acting like I was rushing them because I wanted the book. I showed her the screenshot and she said she did not have an exact date of when my book would arrive. WTF? I went home and called the store and asked to speak to a manager. He asked me for my order # and said he would be giving me a call back. I never received a call back. I called on Saturday to check the status. they said it would be in today Monday. Its completely ridiculous. How is it 2day shipping and I'm still waiting a week later. I honestly should've just gone to a book store and picked it up the same day. Horrible customer service. I will not be purchasing anything else from Walmart.com. "

2017-10-07

Online Photo Ordering boondoggle.

"Ordered 2 prints using 1 hour photo ordering online. Selected in-store pickup (duh), selected pay in store.

Went to store without receiving a notification that they were ready, but it had been almost an hour. They had no idea what I was talking about. Showed them the confirmation email. Still couldn't find the order.

Called customer service - they told me the photos would be shipped to my house within 3 days. WTF? Asked how they could screw up so badly, and they just couldn't give a straight answer. Asked how they could ship me an order that wasn't paid for. No good answer. Asked how they could ship an order that wasn't being charged shipping. No good answer. They also kept talking over me when I tried to explain the situation.

When I asked to speak to a supervisor, I was put on hold for over 15 minutes then hung up on.

Then... after more than 2 hours, got atext notification that they were ready in store. The store's PhotoCenter is obviously just saddled with a bad system. This review is for the TERRIBLE, UNAPOLOGETIC, and INEFFECTIVE phone support I received from their customer service line.

I told them I would never shop Walmart again and I mean it. All over a photo order that only would have cost 53 cents if they could just get it right.

2017-10-06

Girl Twin Loft bed with Slide white and pink (component)

"I ordered two twin loft beds off of your web site and was sent the wrong ones. The ones I received had no play forts underneath and were 100 dollars cheaper. When I called customer service they informed me that I had to deal with the company that sent the product not Walmart. The company was unbeatablesales and they would not fix their mistake, so now my 3 and 5 year old have to sleep on the floor for the weekend (maybe longer) until this mess is sorted out. Thank you all. I will be letting all of my coworkers at the hospital how you treat your customers."

No option for no stars

"Had a hard time logging in, website kept lagging and saying "too many login attempts, we reset your password". FINALLY got logged in and the shipping date went from Friday to monday."

2017-10-04

Called twice for the same item, never received the item

"My wife ordered a RTIC cooler for my birthday. She said that it would be in the Thursday before my Birthday. I was going golfing that weekend and it would of been great to use. Friday evening, after the Thursday it was suppose to have arrived. I ask my wife where it was, she said let me call. They made a label but could not figure out why it never shipped. She spoke with a manager finally and she apologized and took another 10% off. I got on the phone, I was already not happy with them. And I ask her, would I get it this time? She told me, she could not guarantee that. How is that possible? If I order something and gives me a date of arrival, why would it not be delivered. I can understand things I can’t control, but for nobody to have a clue why it didn’t ship the first time. UNACCEPTABLE! I handed the phone back to my wife, they put the order through again. Well.... it is now Oct 4th and no cooler when it was originally ordered the 16th of Sept. While she was on the phone with Walmart, I looked up reviews. Holy Crap! 1out 5 stars
I should of done some research, I would of NEVER ordered from them! So needless to say, my wife called and cancelled something that probably never shipped. I ask her if they were apologetic or anything, she said no. As they could care less about us.
And they wonder why people buy from Amazon, eBay, etc..... They can’t get their crap straight!
I will never “attempt” to order from them again and I will tell everybody I know never to order from them. I wouldn’t give them a 1 star, but that’s the least choice I could give them. Thanks Walmart! For probably the only gift I was looking forward to on my birthday!

Purchase Gone Wrong!!!

"I purchased a Samsung DVD player through Walmarts online second party service. Upon receiving the item I happened to notice that Walmart had discounted it $50 since my purchase up over $200. So I began reviewing the item online and found that it didn’t have many other options other than a regular Samsung DVD player for $98. I request a return through Walmart at a store and they told me I had to return it to the original vendor online. This took three days to get a RMA. And to top it off I had to return the item myself pay for postage and there was a restocking fee of 25% of the item. I will never purchase through second or third party Walmart again ever. It cost me approximately $50 for something I didn’t feel held its value.

Not a fan of online purchases through Walmart second and third party

2017-10-01

WRONG ITEM, UNABLE TO RETURN

"I shopped on Walmart.com, and apparently purchased items that Walmart would not return. I ordered a black shirt from what I now know is Yannzi Trading LLC., they sent me an ugly **** looking colored shirt. I went to return it and found out that Walmart does not take it back I have to go through, Yannzi Trading. So, I clicked on Yannzi Trading return, and there is absolutely no information to return this incorrect item. Why would Walmart put this on their website as though they are standing behind this product. I will never shop on Walmart.com again."

2017-09-30

Walmart.com is impossible to depend on

"I ordered an adult trike for my dad. Walmart lost it. Reordered it and never heard from Walmart that it was ready to pick up at the store. Got an email telling me that my order had been picked up. I began this process over 2 months ago. I will not order from Walmart.com again. They are disorganized and don't really care."

2017-09-29

So many mistakes on their part

"My experience with Walmart has been abosulutely terrible. I ordered tires from Walmart.com to be picked up at a local store. Not only did the tires get sent to the wrong store, no Walmart employee bothered to warn me that because of this, my tires delivery would be delayed. I had no clue at all until I waited for 30 mins on hold with my local store to find out they were sent somewhere else. Also, they decided to mark those tires as returned (refunding my money) but then putting in a rush order of new tires. Fortunately I had enough money in my account or else I would have overdrafted. They did all of this without a phone call or email to let me know what was going on. The employee ensured me that the new "rush" order that was placed would ensure my tires to be ready for pickup on Friday (today). And as luck would have it, or some sick joke, only ONE TIRE IS READY FOR PICKUP. I just called my local Walmart to confirm and not only was I on hold for 30 mins again, I spoke to someone and was put on hold for ANOTHER 20 mins and then another person picked up...making me explain everything again. He then told me that none of my tires were ready. I strongly discourage anyone from ordering from Walmart.com or working with Lexington Rd Walmart in Athens, GA. Maybe one day I can actually get my tires. "

Not cool!

"My daughter told me she saw a patio swing online she wanted for $57.14 so I went and placed in in my cart and decided to shop for another item I was interested in buying. While I was shopping Walmart went in and changed the price of the swing to $129.87. I called customer service and told them I had a screenshot of the price I placed in my cart. I was told they don't price match and if I wanted to buy the swing I would have to pay the higher price! I told her they just lost a customer and took my business elsewhere."

2 day delivery, Total Lie

"I've ordered numerous items from Wal-Mart and they never arrive on time. Most took over a wek and others took more then 2 WEEKS. At no time was I able to cancel. One item I was tracking was in New Jersey and thier reason for delay was the hurricane in Florida. WHAT? The town "laser delivery company" that was being used was 18 miles from my house and 1500 miles from the hurricane. Are you kidding. As of today I'm still waiting for a two day delivery which was 18 miles away four days ago. "

2017-09-28

Never again...

"I hate lugging cat food/litter home from the store. I was happy to see that the price on walmart.com was the same as in store. So I ordered 80 pounds of litter ( 4 - 20 pound jugs ), 24 cans of cat food and some tape. First package was delivered on time and was supposed to have everything but 2 jugs of litter. I received the wrong order. I got a fitness hoop and a box of Noxema skin cream. I can't even return the items to the store because they don't match my "receipt". Chatting with a CSR was ok but I was told that my replacement would start processing when I signed an agreement ( I had to promise to mail back the wrong items). He told me I would receive the e-mailed agreement in a few minutes. 12 hours later, the agreement hasn't been sent - but they made sure I got my return label. The other two jugs of litter were supposed to arrive 2 days ago but haven't seen them yet. Looks like another hour of communication with Walmart. NEVER again

2017-09-26

How is it possible to be this bad?

"Don't ever use this platform to purchase anything. I ordered something for an in-store pick up the next day. After 24hrs of waiting for their confirmation email to pick-up, I reached out to an online support member to see what the hold up was. I told him the situation and after asking me to be "patient", apologized and realized Walmart was in the wrong and that this should've been rectified way earlier in the day. He suggested I call the store. I did. I got put through to the orders department where someone answered and said it was not ready. Naturally, I asked when it would be ready. She said; " I don't know, we get hundreds of orders a day. Maybe tomorrow or the next day." I told them that this doesn't work for me and she hung up on me!... I let the online support person know this as I was still chatting with them. He gave me a customer service number to call. An automated voice came over the line and simply asked if I was a customer and this was regarding an online order, I answered- yes - it then asked me to wait while they directed my call - It went to a dead line... Unbelievable. Worst customer service I have ever dealt with."

Share Walmart's store rating

Walmart is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!