Stores > Vulcan Tire

Product & services pricing Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.28/10 9.28/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10
Voice your opinion! Review Vulcan Tire by clicking a star below.
2013-06-20

"These guys are great!!!! Super fast service,great price! Will do business again!!!!"

2013-02-26

"Best price anywhere (and I had searched for days). Very stream-lined web ordering. Timely email status and delivery tracking provided. Delivery was in 2 days for me. Yay! Now I have my Pirelli P4s at a rock bottom price. They are so pretty :) Thank you Vulcan Tire!"

2013-02-05

"The chains came very quickly. They were exactly as advertised. I mounted and tested them, and despite the owner's manual warning against using chains with this size of tire, I had no clearance problems. I was also pleased the chains did not touch the alloy wheels."

2013-02-05

"Vulcan tires had the best price on what i was looking for. I received my 195/50-15 Falken Ziex-912 Tires Faster than estimated and the product was exactly as described. I couldn't be happier... THanks Vulcan!"

2013-02-01

"Business the way it should be done."

2013-01-28

"delivery was on time , ordering was easy and secure."

2013-01-25

"Great prices and I received my chains on time for a snow trip!"

2013-01-25

"The ordering process was easy. The tire chains arrived quickly. I'm very happy."

2013-01-22

"Great selection, prices and delivery"

2013-01-15

"I ordered a set of snowblower tire chains, they were delivered in two days, fit was perfect and very easy to install."

2013-01-02

"Absolutely negative experience. Will never do business with them again. Their return policy states that I must contact them within 10 days of the purchase for RMA on a seasonal item. I did attempt just that on 12/29/2012 but it was Saturday and they were closed. I contacted them via phone next business day - no response. Another contact next business day again via phone - no response. Sent email getting to realize they just ignoring me and was told that since I contacted them for an RMA outside of the window I'm out of luck. Any other place you do business with that has any policy would extend the last day to the next business day if they were closed. This one is not.
Filed a BBB complaint as well.

Their response is a nonsense - call them and ask what their working hours are - it's M to F. They DON'T do any work on the weekend nor respond to your concern. After 2 calls that went NOWHERE yes they responded to my email.
And as you can probably see this 'business' is much happier to spend time arguing with it's customers rather then resolving issues. So make up your mind freely whether you want to deal with them

Rep reply posted Jan-09-2013

A rep from Vulcan Tire, VulcanTire, has responded

“We do our best to ensure that each customer has a positive experience. We are happy to note that this order was delivered on time, within three business days of placing the order. Unfortunately, due to the seasonal nature of tire chains we must strictly adhere to our return policy.

We happily accept any RMA request that arrives within the designated return period without question.”

2012-12-19

"First time purchasing through Vulcan Tires and all I can say is WOW! The prices for the chains were excellent. I also liked the fact that multiple selections were offered and videos of how to install them were provided. I also received my order quicker than I expected. Thank you!!!!"

2012-06-28

"Good job! I made a typo in may shipping address and emailed them. They got back to me right away. Tires came fast too."

2012-06-01

"Be careful. They charge your card at once even if the tire is not in stock. Several calls are needed to find out when the tires will be shipped. The "managers" seem to be in a constant meeting and finally when your patience runs out and you cancel the order you are told "if you do not see the credit in a week, call back". Interesting how they have no problem charging the card but there's a problem to issue a credit."

2012-02-01

"I ordered SCC Super Z6 tire cables for my Prius V wagon (front wheel drive). The part number had changed since my order, but when I put them on to test how easily they would be to install and remove, I was very pleased. After I correctly interpreted the instructions enclosed in the sturdy ballistic nylon storage bag, I found they are faster and simpler than I expected. Vulcan saved me money on this purchase, and I am very satisfied. "

Share Vulcan Tire's store rating

Vulcan Tire is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Vulcan Tire is a merchant member
Vulcan Tire participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,473 merchant members.