Stores > Vitality Medical

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.14/10 6.14/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.70/10 5.70/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.20/10 5.20/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.88/10 4.88/10
Voice your opinion! Review Vitality Medical by clicking a star below.

Impressed

"I am very impressed with the great service we received. Our son was in an accident and needed a wheelchair with reclining leg rests that we had to order. The leg rests came the next day!!! We are beyond impressed with the timely manner the order was filled!!
Thank you!!!

Quick response, quick delivery

"I always receive my order sooner than I expect it. Today when I placed my order I used a promo code for free shipping; I emailed when I saw that shipping was included in my charge to ask for it to be refunded. Very soon I got an email reply to tell me that the particular promo code had expired, but they had applied another code and would refund my shipping. Getting a response so quickly was a very pleasant surprise."

2017-11-03

Too long to get an order and no updates

"I placed an order on Oct 10th. I picked Vitality over a competitor because of the prices and getting the items ordered quickly. It had been a few days, so I checked the status which showed it was still processing beyond timeframe stated on website. I had to send an email and received a reply that the manufacturer had an issue with the city name being different when they entered my zip code. I responded that for the last 25 years of living in my house, I've received packages with either city name. As long as the street address and zip code are correct, it has never been an issue. More days pass by and still no shipping confirmation. More follow up emails sent; still no shipment. On Oct. 26th, I get another email stating that the items are backordered....16 days later! Needless to say, I called on the 27th and cancelled it especially because I'd been charged. For a first time customer, it was a terrible experience and will never order again. Terrible customer service in not automatically notifying customers of any issues."

2017-11-02

Comfort Cool thumb wraps

"It was fast & easy. It would have been nice to get a size Medium+, which was not an option. However, the 2 wraps could have been sent in an envelop through the USPS. Here in the Rockies
FedEx is awful; our UPS & USPS are great. The box was left 2 miles from our house beside the county road, not delivered to us, there was no phone call, & we finally figured out several days later where it was after you showed it as already delivered in our tracking note.

2017-11-02

Alright

"Great prices. Products not always readily available...some back-orders. Flat shipping regardless of what is orders no matter how big or small."

2017-11-01

Horrible customer service

"Terrible company. 1) They do not respond to emails 2) If you need to call them expect to be on the phone waiting for 15 plus minutes 3) when googling items Vitality lists themselves as having scar removal silicone tape with a link, but the tape they offer is just tape, not scar removal 4) they do not care that the mistake is CLEARLY on their end, they do not respond and charge you shipping both ways. Avoid them unless you want to be ignored, lied to, and ripped off"

Best prices on line

"SUPER low price. FAST shipping!"

Shipping Delays - Failure to Escalate Soon Enough

"I ordered a puppy pet gate extension online as the site mentioned/guaranteed 2 day shipping. I ordered it late on a Friday night. It is okay that they do not work on weekends, but I would have expected my item to ship out on Monday. My order portal did not show any tracking information on Monday afternoon, so I called the customer service number. Long hold. Agent could not see that it shipped yet. She was going to email the manufacturer. Ah-ha moment at this point. They do not have ant inventory, they are selling products they don't have and having them drop shipped from the manufacturer. This also means that they do not have real time access to accurate information. I called each day that week. Mon, Tue and Wed. They kept emailing for next day response and never got it. By Wed they actually phone them for shipping status. It shipped earlier that day on Wed, but they found out that the manufacture sent it ground and not 2 day with estimated arrival the next Monday. Very frustrating since my new Puppy arrived on Saturday and I needed to get the pet gate installed. Vitality refunded me the $4 difference in shipping costs and said sorry (big deal). Unfortunately, I had to go out and buy the item from a different source and pay higher express shipping. Vitality medical needs to be better an escalating and follow through when customers identify problems. Avoid this company."

2017-10-31

AVOID THIS SELLER LIKE THE PLAGUE!!!!

"I bought an item from seller and paid over $155. I got an e-mail several days later saying they had refunded my purchase price, but they have not. I sent them an e-mail asking if the "refund" meant that I would not be getting my item, but they never responded. So now I'm out the money and no item to boot. Pure fraud---DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!"

2017-10-31

Item not even shipped yet

"I ordered an adult nebulizer mask on October 27th, and they have not even shipped it out yet."

Easy And Accessible

"The site is very well laid out and everything I needed was easy to find. Thanks for making things a little easier!"

Unhappy Camper

"October 18th order: Alan Weaver.

On the above date I ordered two Caire filters for my Companion 5 from Vitality Medical. I had received a confirmation email on this date. My account has been charged for the purchase.
After hearing nothing for a few days I called on 10 -23-17 and was assured by the individual that I spoke with that the order was taking "a little longer" than normal and that someone would contact me with a tracking number after they called Caire.
On 10-25-17 I received another conformation email.
Over the next couple of days I received no tracking number.
On 10-26-17 I again contacted Vitality Medical and spoke with Laurie Parsons. She told me that she would check into the problem and get back with me about the order.
At this time I have:
1) No Product
2) No Tracking Number
3) No Call Back explaining the problem with this order
In short, NOTHING except that I've been charged for the order.
I want some follow-up today!

Alan Weaver

2017-10-18

Will Never Order From them Again- Horrible Service!

"Worst experience ever with Vitailty Medical. I ordered a wheelchair June 3, 2017 it was suppose to get delivered 7-10 days - it was shipped to a different state took a month for them to figure it out and it was the wrong wheelchair delivered. My wheelchair was never ordered and it took another 2 months for them to get my wheelchair order correct- once i received the wheelchair it was incorrect- it took another 2 months for them to request the correct wheelchair and send for a pick of the incorrect wheelchair. after waiting 4 months never got an update of my new wheelchair so they advised me they would refund my money- I will never order from them again and would not recommend anyone to order from them."

2017-10-12

"Excellent Service,Fast shipping.Will be reordering.Thank You Lenora Freeman"

2017-10-09

The advertise products they can't deliver

"I ordered 5 packages of 24 Sage Comfort Shield Barrier Cream Cloths for my wife who has very advanced Alzheimer's Disease on Oct. 5, 2017. (This product is THE BEST for keeping loved-ones clean after toileting, and thereby preventing urinary tract infection.)

About the time I was expecting to receive the product--Oct 9th--I got an e-mail message from Vitality Medical that said: "an item you ordered is on a manufacture backorder without an estimated ship date. We apologize for any inconvenience this may be causing and assure that, as soon as the item arrives, we will ship it to you immediately."

Great! They can't tell me when it'll be shipped and they expect me to wait definitely. That does not work. I needed them soon. So I cancelled the order and requested a full refund. We'll see.

Why advertise a product on your website that you can't deliver? Isn't that a lie? Either (1) remove it from the website, or (2) honestly disclose in advance to prospective customers that a delivery date is unknown. That's honest, but that's NOT a priority for this company.

Share Vitality Medical's store rating

Vitality Medical is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Vitality Medical is not a merchant member
Vitality Medical does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!