Stores > US Flag Store

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.32/10 7.32/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.73/10 6.73/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.67/10 5.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.04/10 6.04/10
Voice your opinion! Review US Flag Store by clicking a star below.
2017-12-31

US Flag Store is ****, best service ever!

"Been buying Flags for our Veterans Cemeteries for years, Great Product, always US made, great service and delivery, price is good."

2017-12-28

Flag bases

"I had to replace flag base for our Cub Scout Pack. We got prompt and fast service. Great quality. Would definitely use them again."

2017-12-27

Lousy customer service.

"I purchased my banner flag on 11-15-2017. It started to unravel around the hem within a couple weeks. I called customer service on 12-27-2017
and was told these flags only had a 30 day warranty. In your ad they said these flags were very durable and would stand up. The lady in customer service said there was nothing she could do.

2017-12-26

Excellent Value

"Have purchased before, and like before the product was as described, at a good price and shipped in a timely manner"

2017-12-23

Bad service

"When I ordered them it said garenteed shipping didn’t recieve until a week later after I tracked them down where they didn’t put correct address then when they arrived they stink with a foul odor had to just take to fire Dept to burn they said it smelled like kerosene and wasn’t safe never buy again from you"

Parma, ID
2017-12-21

Flags History and Heritage Not Hate

" The products are of high quality and service was great. I plan on more orders in the future. My order was all banners, but I am looking at flags and all patriotic items. I just don't want to buy items to put in the closet. Six Flags over Texas should be six flags. The 15 star, fifteen stripe flag is one of a kind, it was the flag of the Star Spangled Banner. There is a story behind each stripe that was added."

2017-12-20

great service and products

"I've ordered twice from US Flag Store and both times I had very good experience overall. I plan to order again when needed and I recommend them to anyone. Thank you!"

2017-12-18

Flag pole rings

"Better than expected because they are made of metal. The ones that with the metal poles were plastic and they all broke!!!!"

2017-12-15

Fabulous customer support. I highly recommend this store!

"When I called about a problem, they corrected it right away. Thank you so very much. It’s a pleasure to do business with you!"

2017-12-15

Very pleased.

"I was worried that the small flags I ordered would not live up to my expectations. I needn't have worried, they were excellent. I especially loved that they were made in the USA. Wonderfully made and better quality than I had seen in the stores."

2017-12-10

Excellent customer service.

"Although I returned the 2 flags I purchased, the website was very easy to navigate and the return was super simple. The reason for the return was that I live in Florida and I've always used nylon flags, but they don't last and the typical state flag is printed and only lasts about 3 months. So, I decided to try polyester flags which are supposed to be more durable, but wasn't pleased with the look or feel of the flags and I ordered a 4'X6' state flag and it was labeled as ordered, but it was in fact a 5'X8' so I would have had to return it anyway. I would still highly recommend the US Flag Store simply because their customer service and selection is excellent. "

2017-12-10

Poor service

"I ordered two items on 11/24. Items were not shipped until 11/29. Sent in two different packages. I received one package but not the second. When I call trying to locate second package, I found out that they do not ship the packages. They are shipped another company. As of 12/10, I cannot locate second package. I was told to call back back on the 14th and they would try and locate the package. I do not think I will be ordering and more products from this company. When I order something, it is because I need it."

2017-12-09

Service is terrible

"I ordered valley forge flag kit 10/2617. Shipped 11/1. The pole and flag are awesome but the hardware was missing. Called customer service and was told the missing items would be sent right out. I was then notified that some were back ordered. I have received rope bracket but no flag clips. Next notification stated shipped 11/30 (guessing that this is the flag clips). Tracking specifies usps is delivery method. Have never waited so long for a usps delivery. Today is 12/9 and still not received flag clips. Don’t understand how a USA flag company could possibly be out of an essential item like this. My pole has been in ground since it has arrived. I was really wanting to fly on Veterans Day so was so very disappointed. "

2017-12-07

safely delivered quality products

"We purchased an American Flag Stand set and a California flag stand set and both look very nice in the conference room."

2017-12-06

US Flag Store

"I been buying flags with you for about 2 years, its been a great experience, because you have an intense variety of flags
and your service is great.

Share US Flag Store's store rating

US Flag Store is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

US Flag Store is not a merchant member
US Flag Store does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!