Stores > Tmart
  • Tmart

9AM to 6PM Mon.to Fri.(New York Time)
      732-348-8096
      CustomerCare@Tmart.com

Product & services pricing Rating 8.38/10 8.38/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.68/10 7.68/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.44/10 7.44/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.17/10 7.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.25/10 7.25/10
Voice your opinion! Review Tmart by clicking a star below.
2017-07-27

A vast array of products.

"I have been purchasing products from Tmart for some time now.
The prices are always very good and the quality of items that I have received are excellent.
Free postage is certainly a bonus.
I understand that some delivery times appear to be a little bit long but when you consider that most items come from either China or the USA and I am located in Adelaide South Australia, waiting times aren't too bad after all.
I am pleased to say that I have received every product that has been ordered.

2017-07-27

Two products purchased unusable

"1)- http://fr.tmart.com/product_reviews_write.html?products_id=345544
It is well specified that it is for a plate tripod Manfrotto ... well the screw is too short.
www.pleinsudtv.fr/_Public/_Images/BugTMART_Manfrotto.jpg

2)- http://fr.tmart.com/S02-Portable-1X-500X-Continuous-Zoom-2-0MP-Digital-USB-Microscope-Black_p335024.html
Delivered without driver, disk or file to download => so the specific features are unusable.

Rep reply posted Jul-27-2017

A rep from Tmart, Tmart, has responded

“Dear customer,
Thanks for your shopping here and sorry for the trouble you met.

But please don't worry,we will give you a satisfied solution after verify.

Order#1706304GLMDY

You can find the details on our website:
Shaft Length 10mm (Approx 5mm threaded, 5mm unthreaded)
For this issue of your order,would you please send a picture of item you received with sku# to our online support for check firstly?

Order#170405P9XTT3

You can download the driver on our website:

In order to be more efficient to solve your problem, you can also try our online service:https://messenger.providesupport.com/messenger/1vatm9neo3k4j1nz2v9z1ipqoy.html

Have a nice day.”

2017-07-26

I have never had a bad experience with T mart.

"I have been buying from T mart for several years. I have always been pleased with my ease of finding things I wanted and the prices for them.
Only positive shopping experiences!

2017-07-25

ALMOST SATISFIED

"I ORDERED TWO ITEMS AT DIFFERENT TIMES ON THE SAME DAY. THE RECORDER CAME BUT THE WATCH DID NOT. I HAVE NOT YET RECEIVED THE WATCH. THE WATCH I ORDERED LAST YEAR ARRIVED BUT DID NOT WORK EVEN AFTER I PURCHASED AND REPLACED THE BATTERY. I COMPLAINED BUT NO ONE PAID ATTENTION. "

Rep reply posted Jul-25-2017

A rep from Tmart, Tmart, has responded

“Dear customer,
It is our honour to help you solve problems.

We have online support service and tickets service:

Since you do not offer the correct order number,we do not find your any contacts in our system.

For this issue,would you please send a screenshot for check?

About the problem of your order,we will handle it in according to the policy of our company:

Look forward to your reply.”

2017-07-24

Was a little slow, but OK

"Waited about three weeks for delivery to Canada, but product arrived safely and intact.

2017-07-24

Bunches of fun stuff, inexpensive

"I've bought a bunch of toys from Tmart in the last few months. The best is the USB endoscope/borescope. It was around $12 when I ordered mine and it's been incredibly useful. Many other useful and fun items, all inexpensive. Shipping is reasonably fast considering it's from overseas and free. I'm very pleased with Tmart!"

Great Company to deal with

"I have found Tmart to be reliable, with excellent quality products and very low prices. I would highly recommend them to all

2017-07-23

Just what I need.

"Tmart is one of the sites I check every day before I make any purchases. The prices are right and the things that I buy are always great. Never had a problem. Thank You"

2017-07-22

GPS

"Came on time .My son was very pleased and hopefully we will be buying fromyou again.

2017-07-20

Camera Battery Buy

"I needed another camera battery before our trip. I ordered online through Tmart and was amazed to get it in a few days considering most of our mail seems to have significant delay and it was the Weekend before July 4th. "

2017-07-19

The order

"The ordering was painless and the payment was easy, but until I revieve the goods I can't say more."

2017-07-18

Cool shopping

"I have had excellent service from this company. I did a lot of shopping at Tmart as I trust it. Good choice for Chinese products. I am with Tmart from almost a year."

2017-07-18

I am Somewhat Satisfied

"I ordered a shoe rack that was supposed to hold 50 pairs of shoes. I got enough pieces to make a shoe rack that holds 32 pairs of shoes and the only way you could make it right was to give me points that I won't ever use. "

2017-07-08

Exactly as described and shipped quickly

"The purchase was painless and good"

2017-06-29

Nikos

" Tmart is a very reliable site with very interesting gadgets. Some of them are not genuine but they are a lot cheaper. I fully recommend tmart."

Share Tmart's store rating

Tmart is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tmart is a merchant member
Tmart participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,465 merchant members.