Stores > Ticketzoom.com
  • Ticketzoom.com

Product & services pricing Rating 0.50/10 0.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.19/10 2.19/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.25/10 0.25/10
Voice your opinion! Review Ticketzoom.com by clicking a star below.
2016-10-27

Found out the night before the game that we actually didn't have tickets

"So, we bought the tickets from Ticket Zoom the same day the tickets went on sale (and promptly sold out). We were pretty happy to get the tickets, even with all the fees and charges. The venue is a 4 hour drive from our house and the sole purpose for making the drive was to attend the game. Our credit card was charged immediately and we received confirmation that our tickets were in fact available and held for us the day after we placed the order. So far, so good except our tickets were supposed to come via email on October 24 (four days before the event). They didn't arrive, so on the 25th I called Ticket Zoom and they assured me that they had spoken to the seller and had been assured we would receive the tickets on October 26th. The 26th came and went and on the 27th (today) I called back. I was told that again, they spoke with the seller and the tickets would be available by 8 PM. They did not arrive so at 8:30 PM I called and was informed that "unfortunately" the tickets were not going to be available. I was told I will receive a full refund and a coupon for 10% off another event, but honestly, why would I use that service again? I now have a weekend hotel stay that is too late to cancel, dinner reservations that are too early to be practical if we're not doing anything else later (and I can't get a later one a day in advance) and absolutely nothing to do except shop and drink beer, which I could easily do without a 4 hour drive. The customer service rep was nice, but could do nothing for me. What a ridiculous way to run a business. "

2016-10-21

GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE

"good customer service, they reach out to me to solve my issue and they'll refund all my money back.

2016-10-17

horrible! Don't use it !

"Ticketzoom website is deceiving. They will not show the surcharges clearly until you click the purchase button and it's too late. The surcharges are TOO HIGH and NOT VISIBLY displayed. No one answers their 800 number. I tried to call several times but no one picked up. They will reply by email and tell you there is no way to cancel/refund/change your purchase. Do not buy from this merchant again."

2016-10-08

Excellent Customer Service

"Great experience. Would use again.

2016-10-01

Fair and honest customer service

"Spoke with a very cool young manager named SHANNON who took the time to listen to a small issue I had with TICKET ZOOM, he was polite professional and courteous and as I said he LISTENED to me and understood my complaint and resolved the matter for me, exceeding my expectations and going above and beyond what they had to do as a company.
I will use them again because I know they stand behind their service with integrity and a sense of fair play that is so often lacking in e-COMMERCE thanks guys

2016-09-12

Ticketzoom switched seats

"I just bought Britney tickets for Vegas. I bought row L tickets and yes row L was on my tickets but they also had row AA on the tickets which were the second to last row in the arena. What a shady company. We had the worst seats.
They added a $75 processing fee to the tickets without any warning to us. i called them and they said "it's in the fine print. You agreed to this."

THIS COMPANY IS SO UNETHICAL.

2016-09-01

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I purchased football tickets the night before the event on my phone, NOWHERE did it give a breakdown of costs until the purchase was final. When I hit delivery method and submit it processed my card and charged me $30 in fees!!!!!!!! My $26 tickets for a shitty game ended up costing me $41 each!!! I called and did live chat and they refuse to give me my money back or reduce any of the fees since it was my first purchase with them!! They state that the fees were listed on the left side of the screen and THEY WERE NOT THERE OR I WOULD HAVE NEVER CLICKED SUBMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so mad! They don't even deserve one star!!"

2016-08-23

Horrible company to deal with

"I mistakenly purchased tickets for a show in Ohio when I live in New York. I called them within 5 minutes and no one was interested in helping me. It was suggested I try to sell them on my own. I asked if I could trade them for a New York pair of tickets. No luck... Stay away!!!!"

2016-08-02

Scammed out of Radiohead tickets

"Company being reviewed: ticketoption.com. I received in the mail from them and 8 x 11 plain white piece of paper (no company letterhead, just printed out of word) stating my tickets were paperless and to pick them up at the box office of the venue. I called the venue and they said all tickets are non-transferrable (meaning my name would not be on the ticket and I would not get in). I contacted them and got one response "this is unprecedented" and silence since then. The venue told me the resellers knew full well the tickets are non-transferrable. I would love to take them to small claims court but I have to file in their state, which the airfare would cost half of value I paid for the tickets. Radiohead is mainly to blame for this policy, but I think I have a legal right to a full refund."

2016-07-30

SCAMMED OUT OF $390.54

"DO NOT PURCHASE TICKETS THROUGH THIS COMPANY!!!! THEY ARE SCAMMERS. We purchased tickets for Meghan Trainor concert at the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion, the purchase was done online and it was an instant download of your tickets. We printed out the "tickets" and when we got to the ticket booth on the day of the event, the told us that the tickets were not authentic and that we had been scammed. We had to purchase 3 more tickets at the ticket booth so we could see the concert. I am currently disputing the amount with my credit card company and have also filed a complaint with the BBB. Please! buy your tickets elsewhere and save yourself the headache of having to dispute charges ect.... This company does not even deserve a 1 star!!"

2016-07-23

Way too expensive

"I got three tickets to Keith Urban at Fiddlers Green and ended up paying more or just as much for a service charge. Why is scalping illegal but these sites are not? I paid over twice as much for the tickets than they the price of the ticket was. What a rip off! Never do that again, not only did I pay twice as much but they charged me more than twice the amount for a service charge. Shame on you."

Pretty straight no hoops

"I was able to get on do the job and get off"

Summer Slam

"Kinda my fault for trying to grab deals with friends for the last month but I finally decided to get a ticket just for me and several times the prices of different tickets were jacked up. I was lucky enough to grab a $137 ticket since the $128 was spiked to $150 over night. I am most unhappy but I hope these tickets actually work"

fast and easy

"quick, fast, and easy way to buy tickets. "

Fantastic so far

"So far the process with ticket zoom has been great . I found the cheapest tickets with a great view."

Share Ticketzoom.com's store rating

Ticketzoom.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Ticketzoom.com is not a merchant member
Ticketzoom.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!