Stores > Tanga
  • Tanga Tanga Elite Status
      Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM MST
      support@tanga.com
      1-888-391-7968

Voice your opinion! Review Tanga by clicking a star below.
2017-12-12

I'm getting these emails that don't belong to me

"I'm getting confirmation emails for orders and tracking that belong to Thomas Williams. twilliams051@yahoo.com
He entered me into your email mailing list and for some reason I am now getting his emails. This is my email, karenwill52@gmail.com.
I have never placed an order but you have several orders attached to my email.
Please correct this.

Good customer service

"Nice product, fast delivery."

Love this site!

"I love this site and I love the products!"

Bad business practices

"I order an item from this company to give a as gift. It wouldn't let me how it would take to get to me until I paid for it (who does that). Once I realize it was going to take to long I immediately tried to cancel. Two days later I get a email stating I can't cancel. (I guest China already has my order and there's no stopping that.)

I say to this Tanga, thanks for nothing!

Excellent

"I like the online ordering process and delivery was fast, thank you I will be shopping on your website more often."

2017-12-10

Horrible service and You don't get what you order.

"I ordered a calendar my friend actually did the drawings for. It took 2 1/2 weeks, all the while Tanga's site said my order was being "packed". When it finally arrived, it was NOT the calendar I ordered of drawn bears, but photographs of bears. I have tried twice to contact them as they give you five days to contact them for "free returns". Haha. They still have not replied. I think Tanga bates you and then switches to whatever they think they can stick in a box and dump on you. NOT what you really order. Then, good luck getting your money back. Never, ever again. "

Not worth it

"Got a leather wallet for my husband. Looked nice in the ad but was not gift-worthy. Really a piece of crap for the price. "

2017-12-10

Great site for inexpensive and quality products.

"I have never had a bad experience with Tanga, they have always had products arrive promptly and as described."

2017-12-09

Happy Customer

"Always a good experience and great customer service."

2017-12-08

Fast in shipping and price was decent

"I had a very great experience shopping on the website. Not to mention that we received the iPad within 4 days after purchasing it."

Pistol

"The items and products I purchased at the great prices for the items and products I purchase. Thank you very much and did not have any issue with my experience."

Nothing but Problems

"I keep trusting Tanga only to be disappointed. Several times what I order doesn't come but instead I get something else. After jumping thru hoops I finally get what I ordered. On items that do not match the description, I return and I STILL have not received a credit. The latest item I ordered (waxer) did NOT come with the wax pellets. I've submitted 2 emails and still have heard nothing. If I do not get what I ordered, this will be the LAST order I place! Very frustrating!!!"

half satisfied

"Ordered 2 sets of 3-10’ cables. Got 6 cables-only 2 were 10’ . Emailed “cust service” twice-never answered. "

Excellent customer service

"Got my merchandise very quickly ! Would recommend to a friend "

100% Satisfied!

"My first order with Tanga was a coat and when I received it it did not fit. The return and refund process when off without a hitch and they even paid the return shipping. I have since ordered the same coat in the correct size and couldn't be more satisfied. I highly recommend Tanga and will definitely give them more of my business in teh future. "

Share Tanga's store rating

Tanga is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tanga is a merchant member
Tanga participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,473 merchant members.