Stores > SupplyHouse.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.51/10 9.51/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.37/10 9.37/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.07/10 9.07/10
Voice your opinion! Review SupplyHouse.com by clicking a star below.

excellent customer service

"so far so good for my starting experience with this webreseller. did a few orders and returned one of them, decent customer service. will continue to buy from this website. very fast shipping and very good price."

Happy customer!

"Everything went well and the unit was easy to install."

Rep reply posted Nov-15-2017

A rep from SupplyHouse.com, SupplyHouseCustomerService, has responded

“Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to review our service, we greatly appreciate it! We are glad to hear you are happy with your purchase and the installation went well! Is there anything we could have done to make your overall shopping experience 5 out of 5 stars? We truly value your feedback so please feel free to provide any suggestions or insight as to what would make our ordering process better and above the standard experience. Thank you again for your review and we hope you continue to use SupplyHouse.com for all your heating, HVAC and plumbing needs!

Customer Care Team
SupplyHouse.com”

water heater

"Good variety of specific type of water heater (LP fuel; power vent). Knowledgeable and friendly rep."

2017-11-14

Best customer service ever!!

"Best customer service ever!! Had damaged product and Immediately replaced.
Thanks Jeff

Great supply house!

"I like them: low priced, good quality, and fast shipping. This is my goto supplier ever since I discovered them."

Surpassed my expectations.

"Supply House had the best price for a top rated and highly sought industrial pump (Little Giant 6-CIA, 1/3 HP, 45GPM). Their order confirmation was instantaneous with a confirming email and the item delivered next day with no additional rush delivery charges. Their price was 35% less than a national, industrial goods supply company and 20% less than the "orange" colored home store. Why would you purchase from any other source? You wouldn't. I certainly will be back to them for future purchases."

Filter order

"Very speedy service. Will definitely use them in the future for any further products."

Fantastic service

"I got it the next day, it was cheaper than any where else i looked. It worked 100%. I couldnt be happier"

Helpful and prompt.

"I needed 2 separate parts for my furnace. One was easily found. The other had a new part number. I got on chat and they quickly found the correct part. Shipment was quick and I'm an Amazon user with fast expectations. "

Product arrived in 1 day exactly as described

"I found this site from a Google search. The product arrived in 1 day at no extra cost, exactly as described. I ordered a second spare part as soon as the first one arrived!"

Great value- good product

"I saved 20 percent over competitors for seemingly authentic brand filters that match quality of more expensive sources."

2017-11-14

Right part, great price, fast

"As the title explains, easy to find what I needed, fast delivery, cheaper than elsewhere, exactly as described."

Great

"Came in three days and was as advertised. Part was correct for the burner and installed in minutes. Very pleased."

Remodel

"Provided what I needed in a timely manner and exactly what I had ordered!"

2017-11-13

No help, extra cost!

" I called to get help on a specific order. I was coached through the order over the phone. All I needed was baseboard covers and the full cover and fins were sent to me. I was charged for the fins that I did not need or want. When I called back to discuss the error, I was told nothing could be done. I spent extra money and feel very wasteful getting rid of the water heater fins.
Total disappointment! I will not use supply house for any more of my home remodel and will tell everyone I know to stay away from this company!

Rep reply posted Nov-14-2017

A rep from SupplyHouse.com, SupplyHouseCustomerService, has responded

“Hello,

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate that you have taken the time to provide a review on our business. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced on your recent order with us. Upon reviewing you order we see you had purchased numerous slant/fin baseboards with the heating element. We do apologize if you were unhappy with the product you had purchased in any way or if it is incorrect for your application. We do accept returns on unwanted items as long as they are new and unused, and in the original manufacturer packaging. We would be happy to assist you in setting up a return for a refund for these units and placing a new order with you for the cover only option. If you have any other questions regarding your order or if you'd like assistance creating a return for these items please feel free to contact our customer care team at 1-888-757-4774.

Customer Care Team
SupplyHouse.com ”

Share SupplyHouse.com's store rating

SupplyHouse.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SupplyHouse.com is a merchant member
SupplyHouse.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,465 merchant members.