Stores > Super Warehouse

Product & services pricing Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review Super Warehouse by clicking a star below.
2014-08-06

"Terrible service. Ordered last night and this morning got an email saying they had a prices error and my order was cancelled. Then it said I could re-order. Went back and the printer was $50 more. My opinion is DO NOT BUY from this company if they are pulling stuff like this."

2014-07-10

"I found superwarehouse.com while searching for a seller of 3.5" floppy disks. There are still several major sites where you can get your hands on 3.5" floppy disks these days, but superwarehouse offered them for a much lower price than any other site I could find (around $4.50 per 10-pack of Verbatim DataLife diskettes, vs. anywhere from around $8.00 to $10.00 for the same product).
When I calculated shipping and realized I could get half-again as much product for less money at superwarehouse as I could get through sites with more brand recognition, I did some research into the site to get a sense of whether it was reputable and everything. It all looked good to me, so I placed the order.
A couple of days later, I got a call from a customer service rep asking whether I planned to make more purchases in the near future, had revolving supply needs, etc. Since I bought these for personal use, I didn't have need of their business services, but it seemed to me like they have a serious interest in establishing lasting business relationships through catered service.
A week later, I checked the status of my shipment and saw that it was still "in picking", which made me slightly nervous, but since I never expect anything I order online to arrive in less than two full weeks from the date of order, I wasn't sweating it.
Lo and behold, that evening I get home to find a box waiting for me on the front porch. I opened up the box and found exactly what I'd ordered: sealed, undamaged and as described, with the packing slip. The empty space of the shipping box these diskettes were shipped in was filled with those inflated plastic bag things to keep the product from bounding around. There wasn't anything separating the boxes of diskettes themselves from the inner surface of the shipping package, but the containers were all completely undamaged so I didn't sweat it.
I cracked open one of the boxes of diskettes and tried a couple out. They work as expected.
Overall, a completely satisfactory experience. Especially considering that I was ordering a more-or-less obsolete technology for a really low price, I didn't realistically know what to expect, but superwarehouse came through.
In this day and age, a business that delivers on their promises is the exception, so I consider superwarehouse to be one of those companies I would especially keep in mind if I'm in the market for the goods they carry in the future.

2014-07-10

"I was completely disappointed by our service with Super Warehouse. Not only did you give me the wrong fuser kit option. But I was told 3 different times it would be shipped out. Then when I called back today 07/10/2014 (order placed 07/04/2014) I would be charged a restocking fee for the wrong fuser kit and it would be shipped out until later for the correct one. I was told by Eddie that he was supposed to call me back regarding the order yesterday but didn't. So I have asked that the order be cancelled, my card to be credited and have discontinued our years of service with Super Warehouse. We have been ordering with Super Warehouse since 2006 and since the site change we have had nothing but problems. We will no longer order from them."

2014-07-07

"Hello Super Warehouse

I ordered an HP laptop with Order Number: 650308
Order Placed: June 09, 2014
Shipping Address is Hilda Byerly
1123 Johnsontown Road
Thomasville, NC 27360 ......

I did not hear anything from you guys please whats going on....? It's a month now.

2014-07-07

"the new site will take some getting used to, but I find it is not as user friendly as previously."

2014-07-03

"Order a week ago and still haven't seen my product and customer service has NO idea why product didn't ship or what the status of my order is. Very dissatisfied, probably canceling this order and ordering somewhere else."

2014-06-27

"Super warehouse is super."

2014-06-26

"Great experience. I ordered and order filled and shipped quickly"

2014-06-24

"I have been using Superwarehouse for many years and was very satisfied but the new website, doesn't work so well. Disappointed in that when I search for an item, it doesn't show up. Ernie did put some items in my Wishlist which was nice, but when I did a search for some other items for a Dell and a Magicolor, I did not get any results. Please improve this newer webpage, so that the search engine works properly or either I'm doing something wrong. thanks

steve cooper skin cancer surgery center

2014-06-22

"Very prompt and courteous service. The staff at Super Warehouse seemed to take a genuine interest in my business."

2014-06-22

"I placed my order on 6/8 and by the 18th tracking still said "in picking" so I called. They had not sent it out yet. Ask for a representative to talk to. She sent out my order and sent a tracking number that I could not use to track my order. I still can not track my order. I emailed company and rep sent tracking number again. Still I could not use it. Emailed again stating problem and she told me where my order was. I want to be able to track my order myself. My order still says "in picking" and today is the 22nd. I am very disappointed in the time it is taking to receive my order and my inability to track it. Not sure if I will order from this company again."

2014-06-09

"I have been ordering from Super Ware house for some time. This time it was quite different and very difficult. sign in, log in and all kinds of information. Plus I had trouble finding the toners I always order.

Not happy with this new look

2014-06-05

"Love the new website! It's very easy to use and they have great prices. "

2014-01-24

"Placed an order on 1/17/14 - received an email on 1/24/14 stating the order was cancelled due to availability. It's fine that they were out of stock, but 7 days for notification is ridiculous!!!!"

2012-03-16

"Went to order an Asus RT-N66U router and it was listed as being in stock. Received an email later that the item was on backorder.

Just how hard is it to keep your inventory accurate?! Amazing how so many other companies have mastered this basic task.

Waste of time.

Share Super Warehouse's store rating

Super Warehouse is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Super Warehouse is not a merchant member
Super Warehouse does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!