Stores > SheIn

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.90/10 8.90/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.49/10 8.49/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.71/10 8.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.53/10 8.53/10
Voice your opinion! Review SheIn by clicking a star below.
2017-11-24

Great variety and prices!!

"I love that Shein offers just about everything and at amazing prices! I love their sweaters particularly and they do their very best to make sure we are satisfied with purchases. My friends love my Shein clothes and always compliment them!!"

Great❤️

"fantastic! I am delighted with the purchase! the size guide is correct. the quality is as expected. the shipment was fast!"

Excelente!!!!!

"Eu sou brasileira e amo a Shein! Além de ter muitas e muitas roupas lindas, sempre tem promoções. O atendimento é incrível, eles são super atenciosos, dão o apoio e ajuda que precisa e é bem rápido o contato deles conosco. O envio também é muito rápido, ficamos muito felizes com isso. Os pacotes são muito bem embalados para não ter problema nenhum e as roupas também. Roupas de excelentíssima qualidade. É uma loja incrível! Está de parabéns sempre! Gosto muito de comprar nela e tenho muitas amigas que adoram também.
Indico muito muito!!!!!! ♥

The best of them all

"Guys, make sure to look through the SheIn’s offer of clothes, I’m sure you’ll find something for yourself! Trust me dear ladies, you won’t regret it. The quality is very more than good and the package arrived in a very short time. I love SheIn so much!"

2017-11-22

Worst online shopping experience ever!

"I had a horrible first-time experience with Shein. [Order LCB16877]. First, some of the items didn't look like in the website pictures, the buttons were falling off, the fabric smell was horrible, and the materials were really bad. Second, their website did NOT mention that in order to return items, customers have to pay $8 shipping fee to ship to Belgium (!!!) The company website lists a UK address and I am paying in GBP. Why do I have to ship the returned package to Belgium? Third, the customer representatives took a day to reply to my email and still did not give me a return address. I am stuck with unwanted unwearable items."

Rep reply posted Nov-27-2017

A rep from SheIn, SheIn., has responded

“Dear Linh,

We are so sorry for our items not being what you expected.
We have strict quality assurance before each product is packed and shipped out. If the items came with defection, bad quality or wrong size, or are not like the description on the website (including widely inaccurate measurements), please send us a few photos of the items you received. If it is the case, we would surely help you to refund. Otherwise, the returning postage is on you customers.
We currently don't have a warehouse in UK. Our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
A prepaid return label charges 5/8 US dollars that will be deducted from the refund, depending on the weight of the parcel. Customers may return the items with the address, paying the postage as well.
Our apologies for all the trouble.

SHEIN Customer Care”

2017-11-22

Wonderful shop!

"Great items and excellent quality. This is one of my favorite online shops. I recommend!:)"

2017-11-21

Trends and great fast fashion!

"I love trends and fast fashion, I love to use all the newest clothes for the season and when I enter Shein.com I get all that. The shopping proccess is very easy, organic, you can find almost anything you are looking for and the shipping is free. You have to wait (depending on your zone, I travel a lot so I have ordered from Venezuela, To Argentina, to Miami and Madrid) and everytime I always get the packages. The thing you have to pay attention is sizing (just look at the charts) and order what is right for you body!

I promise you will love it! 5 stars for Shein and their beautiful trendy fashion!

2017-11-21

I really like this site for clothes shopping

"I really like the clothes, quality and price. Bought a lot and it is highly recommended"

2017-11-20

wonderful

"The clothes are wonderful and the shipments very fast.
I am delighted with the quality of the clothes.
Recommendable!

2017-11-19

Latest trends at affordable prices

"Very nice website, It's always a pleasure to shop here."

2017-11-19

Love Shein

"Love Shein. Best online shopping! You can buy beautiful things there for a little many. Love love love live big love for Shein"

2017-11-18

Perfect shopping

"Shipping is really fast, clothes are high quality and they are look very nice!
I love this site! They have big assortment and everyone can find something for himself.

2017-11-18

Love shein

"Been loving all the clothes that i have from shein"

2017-11-17

Great Style

"I've been shopping at Shein for a while now, and I love everything I received. Shipping to the US is very fast and all of my pieces are so beautiful and stylish. Great quality too. "

2017-11-16

Perfect product, I like

"I am getting long-lasting product on this site and I am very satisfied.
The last order was exactly what I expected. I liked the fabric very much as the product was expressed when it was explained.

Share SheIn's store rating

SheIn is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SheIn is a merchant member
SheIn participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,473 merchant members.