Stores > Sammy Dress

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.39/10 9.39/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.60/10 8.60/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10
Voice your opinion! Review Sammy Dress by clicking a star below.
2017-01-12

Satisfeita com o serviço!

"Eu demorei muito para encontrar um site que atendesse ás minhas necessidades como consumidora. E o site sammydress sempre me atendeu super bem e as vezes em que ocorreram imprevistos,como reembolso por exemplo,sempre eram resolvidos com bastante agilidade e eficiência. Por isso eu recomendo,pelo menos para mim o site é realmente excelente!!"

2017-01-11

Très bon site je recommande

"site facile à utiliser, clair avec beaucoup de choix d'articles. Articles conformes aux photos et correspondants à la taille voulue. Paiement sécurisé. Suivi de transport excellent et service après vente très bien. Je suis ravie."

2017-01-06

Don't be impatient

"First off, I don't work for them, and I'm being 100% honest. I don't understand why people call this site a scam? I understand that some people have had terrible experiences with their orders, but this isn't the only site where orders may come in wrong or damaged. As for the length of time for shipping, I'm located in the US and since this site is primarily of Chinese origin, I already knew my items would take some time to arrive ( especially since I choose the cheapest shipping). I considered that my items would have to cross overseas to arrive, plus I made my order around the busiest time of the year which is the holidays. Regardless, I got half of my order in about three weeks, my skirt was made of good material and worth the wait. Yeah, I was confused about only getting half of my order. So I got in touch with their online customer support chat ( referred to as tickets)and their customer support replied that same day and with answers that satisfied me. 1) My other skirt was out of stock at that moment and 2) They wanted to send what they DID have. This not only kept me satisfied because I at least have something, but they gave me proper answers and I can always use my tracking number to keep an eye out for my other package. This site is similar to Amazon, where you KNOW these items are coming from across the seas and they WILL take time to arrive. Plus, as I already mentioned, those horror stories of not receiving anything could happen on any site and that's why I spent that extra $2 for shipping insurance. Anyone who goes online to shop ANYWHERE should always be careful, take into consideration where your package is coming from and if it's during the holidays, prepare to wait. I don't shop online often, but I will say this site is reliable and their prices are great. I have no disputes with them that I haven't already solved with the help of the tickets."

2017-01-05

Buyer Beware! You may not get your items.

"I placed my order on cyber Monday, which I knew would delay the process from the start. However, after two weeks of 'processing' I had to make the initial contact to find that they were holding my order due to stock issues. This was the first point of contact made by either party, and I felt it was irresponsible to not inform me of this without my seeking of information.

At that point I asked to have my 5 items shipped, and wait for the initial item to be restocked and sent out. This was "resolved" on 12/11 and they created the shipping label for my package, emailing me a picture of said package and saying it was heading out (with 4 items)! My package sat in their warehouse until 12/28 when (after much back and forth with my "tickets") I told their customer service I would be moving forward with a fraudulent accusation. I had been told various times in those two weeks that my package was out for shipment, but this was a blatant lie. I had spoken with UPS on several occasions at this point, based on shear confusion.

At this point they informed me that three of my items were being sent out and now, the item that was not in stock in my original inquery was somehow replaced, but another item (that I had not been made aware of a stocking issue with) was now being offered as a refund to me. At this point, I'm fed up enough to just say "fine, send whatever." But I have to tell you, I am absolutely disgusted with the way this has been handled. I have been blatantly lied to, and misdirected for over a month now, and my items (the few they deemed to send) ARE STILL NOT HERE.

I know this is a pretty wordy review, but if you're thinking of ordering from this company.. Let me sum it up for you.

2 week processing time. Lying customer service. Absolutely abysmal handling of stock and stock related issues. And I haven't even seen the quality of the products.. But I'm worried.

Please don't order from Sammy Dress. They are a terrible company.

Rep reply posted Jan-07-2017

A rep from Sammy Dress, brandsdragon, has responded

“Dear Jennifer,

We are sorry that you are experiencing issues.

Sammydress clearly states on each item page the processing time of each product. The time it takes for you to receive your package will be the processing time plus the shipping time.

In cases where we believe that the processing time may be longer, due to stock availability, we will contact the customer within 24 hours.

To track a parcel please visit here: http://new.17track.net/en.

We have sent you your tracking number via a ticket with solution. Please login to your account to check.

We are awaiting your reply there.

Sammydress Customer Service Center”

2017-01-03

I love it

"I always go to this website to find cheap clothes, do not expect a mega quality but I find that honest for this price. After personally I have never had a problem and they already answered to my questions."

2017-01-02

COMPLETE SCAM/CON

"I placed an order with SammyDress on December 12 2016. I had ordered a Christmas present and wanted to make sure I would receive it in time so I also opted the "expedited shipping", which I had to pay extra for, but that was fine cause like I said I wanted to make sure I would receive it in time. It is now January 3rd 2017. STILL have NOT received the package. Reading other reviews I see mentioned to "please refer to the processing time on the item page" fine and dandy, I can see it was shipped out!!! Not only have I not received my package yet, I have yet been able to contact or speak with an actual person anytime I try to call, or send an e-mail!!! I have got no response or answers from anyone!!! And when I called the shipping company I got a recording that said "number has been disconnected"!!!! Complete SCAM!!!!! DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE!!! If I could give no stars I would but that is obviously not an option. WILL NEVER ORDER FROM HERE AGAIN OR REFER ANYONE TO DO SO!!! "

Rep reply posted Jan-04-2017

A rep from Sammy Dress, brandsdragon, has responded

“Dear Crystal,

Thank you for your review.
Sammydress can be contact by Live Chat, Support Center or phone 24 hours a day. If we cannot be reached please leave a message and our team will get back to you within 24 hours.
Our phone number for US customers is: + (1)(1)8552228111, and for other countries is: + (001)8552228111. Our lines operate in English and are available from 7:30-21:30, 7 days a week.
Please note that with our registered and expedited delivery we offer all customers a tracking number. You can use this to track where your package is and see an estimated delivery time.
To track a parcel please visit here: http://new.17track.net/en.
We have sent you your tracking number via a ticket. Please login to your account to check.
If you have any further questions, please contact us and we are more than happy to help,

Sammydress Customer Service Center”

2016-12-27

A best dress company on the web!!

"Sammy Dress is the best company among the similar dress companies on web.
Their web site is organized nicely and it's easy to find what you want.
Their merchandises are in a good taste with good quality.
They have so many nice clothing and so many accessory to choose from.
It is very much the fun to looking at what they offer!
They are also very quick to send what you have ordered.
Their customer service is also very good.
I never had trouble with them.
I love shopping at Sammy Dress!!

2016-12-22

Awesome store to shop! :)

"I was looking for the outerwear to use this winter season and I haven't see any at any mortar stores nearby but luckily I've found sammydress that sells out fashionable outerwear for men which I found really reasonable as the prices of its coat are these cheap and the quality of the jacket I've bought is superb! Indeed, sammydress is a worth to check as you need to buy anything for fashion. "

2016-12-22

Get top of shopping experience and don't wander elsewhere

"I am the one who likes online shopping and look at many sites. My experience with Sammydress.com is exceptionally great due to quality of service offered, amazing offers and great product quality with varieties. It is very easy to communicate with the customer service and their approach is very satisfying. The resolution has always offered more than the expectations. I bought total 5 dresses and I am extremely satisfied with my shopping experience. This is the honest feedback and I have also recommended many of my friends about this online shopping experience. Enjoy great offers of quality products with exceptional customer service as a bonus. "

2016-12-20

Good quality and low prices!

"Ordered some dresses from Sammydress. Initially I was worried the quality wouldn't be good because of the love price tag, but I was happily surprised! The clothes were good quality and I will definitely order from them again. Just be sure to have your measurements ready, as most of the clothes have custom sizes based of inches or cm measurements! Shipping time was as promised and the shipping cost was fair! "

2016-12-15

SammyDress is the perfect fashion site!

"I've been ordering from SammyDress for almost 2 years now, and I must say they are my #1 website to go to for inexpensive but quality fashion. They're outfits are true to size, the textures are amazing, and I always have a great experience with their customer service. The processing and shipping time to the US is extremely fast. Everytime I wear my SammyDress items, I'm always asked "where did you get that"! I haven't seen any of the clothing in my local retail stores, so it's great to be the unique one wearing something different. Thanks SammyDress...you rock!!! "

2016-12-15

Fabulous customer service!

"First off, the website is pretty addicting. Looking at cute stuff with low prices? So much yes. I've placed a couple orders with them, and in both cases the customer service was remarkable. When I wanted to cancel something the response was quick, when I made a mistake on sizing they helped me remedy it, and all their communications have been super polite! Do I wish I could filter by size, color, length, price, and priority dispatch all at the same time? Yes. But scrolling through all the results of one is a great way to find new favorites. It might take 3 weeks to get your order, but they tell you that up front "you will receive it in 10-25 business days". I'm happy as a clam at high tide."

2016-12-11

The best store to buy ever

"I made a buy in this store for the first time to gift my girlfriend and Sammydress surprised us with a really high quality product, now i will buy only in this store.
Loved to buy in sammydress.

2016-12-08

Great online store

"I never had a single problem with sammydress. I'm always satisfied with my purchases, but usually I pay attention to the reviews before buying any item cause it helps deciding if it really looks like the picture or is different."

2016-12-01

New Favorite Online Store

"I recently shopped SammyDress and fell in love with their clothes and the selection for plus size women. I loved every piece that I received and their customer service is amazing! I had several questions after I placed my order and they were quick to respond and make sure that I was happy. The quality of the clothes I received was above and beyond what I actually paid for the items! I am excited to shop with SammyDress again and have told all my family and friends!"

Share Sammy Dress's store rating

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.