Stores > SabrePC

408-904-4781
      sales@sabrepc.com
      408-914-8196

Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review SabrePC by clicking a star below.
2015-01-29

"The product arrived as promised without delays. The product was as described on the website."

2015-01-29

"My order from SabrePC was no hassle at all. I got an unbeatable deal on a video card. Shipping was free and timely. Overall it was a very smooth transaction and I had no qualms about it at all. If such a deal comes about again I'd definitely jump at it."

2015-01-29

"Fast shipping, great price!"

2015-01-29

"Bought a GTX 650 video card for $45 with free shipping. It was brand new, in the box. Cheapest I can find it now is $80 on E-Bay. So, I got a great deal with this place. The shipping process was super fast too, unexpectedly... as I had read reviews that this place might not be legitimate. The whole process of purchasing was on par with any other online vendor out there and order processing / shipping time for me was fantastic. Ordered one night, processed and shipped early the next day.

Only have one problem. The card can't seem to push 1080p @ 60FPS. It can do 1080i @60FPS and below, but at 1080p, I get a bit of green 'noise' in the picture.. Although this COULD be due to the Amazon Basics mini-HDMI I am using (which has mediocre reviews) and not the video card itself. Temps / overclocking on this card are awesome. Overall I was skeptical but figured id try SabrePC for the great deal, and in the end I had a great experience with SabrePC. Thanks!

2015-01-29

"I hadn't heard of SabrePC prior to my order on the 16th of January. I was very impressed with my experience with the vendor. Normally, I purchase my PC equipment through other more well known sites. The deal that was being given on the particular graphics card I purchased was too good to pass up. After researching the vendor and seeing the great reviews, I decided to make my purchase. I have to say, I was quite impressed with the turn around time from purchase to delivery. The communication with where my purchase was in the process was outstanding. Without a doubt, SabrePC has earned my coming back to make future purchases with them."

2015-01-29

"I bought a new video card, price was lower by far than any other I could find. It shipped quickly, my only complaint is with myself, I found I needed an adapter for 6 pin power, so I ordered one, then picked up the box and it fell out. They had provided it. It works great, but now my video card has more RAM than the CPU, time for more upgrades."

2015-01-29

"I ordered a EVGA 01G-P4-2650-KR GeForce GTX 650 1GB Graphic Card for my personal PC. The order was smooth, the card shipped and was received promptly, and it works like a dream. I am very pleased with the entire experience. Thank you!"

2015-01-29

"Great Deal on EVGA video card. Had some issues installing it but everything worked out well."

2015-01-29

"SabrePC had reasonably fast shipping and the product arrived in good condition and as described."

2015-01-26

"My order of a heavily discounted xeon phi card ($199) arrived after a month. I did not know I had to wait this long until I contacted their customer service. Their website said something like ships in a week, but actually it is a month's wait. I got my order at last."

2015-01-11

"Great price and fast shipping very happy with the order!!"

2014-12-31

"Good pricing and excellent customer service."

2014-12-23

"Great prices and quick shipping. I will be coming back."

2014-12-22

"Great experience! Will shop again. Bought a refurbished motherboard."

2014-12-18

"The product arrived in perfect working order."

Share SabrePC's store rating

SabrePC is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

SabrePC is not a merchant member
SabrePC does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!