Stores > Ritz Camera
  • Ritz Camera

Monday - Thursday: 9:00 am - 6 pm EST | Friday: 9:00 - 2pm EST | Saturday - Sunday - CLOSED
      1-855-622-7489
      customerservice@ritzcamera.com
      1-855-622-7489

Product & services pricing Rating 8.84/10 8.84/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.68/10 8.68/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.13/10 3.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.38/10 8.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review Ritz Camera by clicking a star below.

2017-08-01

Best price by far

"I purchased a Nikon D3400 for $90 less than I could find anywhere else. Awesome!!! Plus I used their coupon code FREEDOM and got free overnight shipping!"

2017-07-31

vv

"cdjjdjjfjnjfnerjkfnegjnekjgnekgjgkjnwekgjgkjngkjngkjgek"

2017-07-30

"Easy buying. There were not many accessories offered for the product I bought compared to other sites. Only 2 memory cards were shown."

2017-07-29

"I came to the site looking for a specific camera. I found the lowest price by far on the RITZ Camera website. The ordering processs was straight forward and quick. Only thing I wish was that there were more payment options such as PayPal."

2017-07-28

"I calling to ensure exactly what I was getting. They were closed on a Friday afternoon. Unfortunate. "

2017-07-28

EASY TO USE

"The web site was easy to use an the products were well described. Order was easy to place and process."

2017-07-27

Very Fast Shipping, Competitive prices, Responsible Seller

"They sell Nikon cameras at a very competitive price. Availability of products is good and they do ship it very fast. I received my product with free ground shipping on the day 3 after ordering. Despite it was an international one but it is compatible with US electrical outlets.
I strongly recommend Ritz camera.

2017-07-27

"Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo"

2017-07-26

"Good price, waiting for shipment"

2017-07-23

Just a Snap Shot away --

"Now with Paper / Film I can give my photos to Friends in REAL form not just Digital. "

2017-07-20

Do not purchase Nikon products from Ritz

"My husband bought me a Nikon D750, because he knew this is the camera I was hoping for, but unfortunately Ritz is not an authorized seller. He didn't know this. We thought Ritz was an upstanding camera retailer. When my camera arrived, it had a charging cord that does not work in the US. So I couldn't even plug it in or attempt to use it. Worse, because it was an international version and not purchased at an authorized retailer, Nikon will never service it. This is not disclosed anywhere on the Ritz website. In fact, all of the reviews of this amazing camera that they have listed, come directly from NikonUSA--there are none that were purchased through them, but the star rating is high so it makes it look legit.

We requested a return, which they accepted, but charged a 10% fee even though everything in the box was untouched. This is an expensive camera, so that fee adds up. Even more shocking, they also charged the 10% on the warranty he purchased along with it. So they got a bunch of our money, and I got to send back an awesome camera that is completely useless in the United States. Buy your Nikon gear elsewhere, and make sure it's from an authorized seller so you can get it worked on by Nikon if need be, and get a charging cord that works.

2017-07-19

"Once I re did my zip code to only the old 5 digit zip code the order placing was easy. Oh, the credit card company sent me a text asking if I had made the order. Probably due to the cost of the order more than anything. That was nice of them, just in case somebody had stolen my card.
The overall experience buying from Ritz was good. I did give 5 stars to the nice lady I spoke to on the phone as she was very patient with 70 year old me.
I only gave 4 stars to the other parts as I rarely ever give the maximum to anybody or company. Not bad for the first time buying from you though.
I will recommend Ritz to those who ask me about my new camera once it arrives. Just do NOT use the nine digit zip code, your order system will reject it as invalid. Hmm......invalid, could say invalid like me. Yes being permanently disabled does make one an invalid. Some have told me my opinions are also invalid, and they do not mean disabled. That was supposed to be a joke.
Yes, please excuse this old many for trying to add some humor into his review. I meant no offense to anybody.

2017-07-16

"Easy web site to order from"

2017-07-15

Never disappointed

"I like this site. Great products."

2017-07-14

"Very competitive pricing and offer for your customer."

Share Ritz Camera's store rating

Ritz Camera is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ritz Camera is a merchant member
Ritz Camera participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,466 merchant members.