Stores > Quality Bath

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
Voice your opinion! Review Quality Bath by clicking a star below.
2016-04-27

ATTENTION BUYERS THIS IS THE PLACE!!

"I was remodeling my home and was looking for a vendor who sells many brands, models and ideas for a great price. Goes without saying customer service was a must. I did my research and everybody and everything was leading me towards Quality Bath. At first I was a little skeptical, as I never purchased such large items online. Additionally, by remodeling there are real desicions to be made. Well I made the call to Quality Bath, and WOW was I in for a surprise! The sales rep who answered the phone was extremely knowledgable, helpful and patient. He was professional, caring and most importantly took pride in all the product they sell. I ended up placing a very large order and couldn't be more thrilled. The items arrived pretty much on time and they kept me updated throughout the whole process. I wasn't an easy costumer, but they gladly assisted me and showed me my options for every room and every product. I am still reeling in shock and marveling how well the company is run. I recommend, if you want quality, expertise and great pricing, go to Quality Bath!! Tell them Harvey sent you! You won't regret the call:)"

2016-04-27

Great Overall Experience from Start to Finish!

"I was originally hesitant to purchase online seeing how I was buying fragile items. After dealing with QualityBath however I no longer will have any qualms in the future. Customer service was great in helping me choose the perfect products for my reno. Returns even helped me swap out one item without any fuss. The packaging on my shipment was superb. There was no way any damage would occur with all that foam!"

2016-02-29

No returns allowed???

"I would give this company no stars if possible. I ordered an item from them which I needed to return and between the restocking fee, the fact that they made me cover the original shipping as well as the return shipping, it didnt even make sense to exchange/return the item. There are lots of other companies out there who do not have the same punitive policies and sell the exact same items (overstock, way fair etc). I would never recommend buying from quality bath. They were unapologetic and completely unhelpful. "

2015-06-14

"Just installed the product and it is beautiful! everything sara said it would be. Many thanks to her and the quality bath team!"

2015-06-11

"I worked with Sara for a remodel and was so impressed! She was knowledgeable, efficient and patient with all my needs. Will definitely recommend qualitybath and Sara again."

2015-04-08

"I am very disgusted with the customer service at Quality Bath. They sold me a vanity set with a sink that was backordered "way too long" and they suggested I chose another sink. They said they had no idea when the original sink would come in. I should have known there would be problems. The cust serv rep hurried me to decide where the factory would drill the holes in the replacement sink for the faucet. The replacement shipped 3 weeks before my original order that sat in their warehouse while they waited for a courier who would drive to my urban area.....my contractor accepted my delivery and when we opened the sealed boxes to install two days later the products were damaged and half unusable. "No Quality" Bath is more like it. They wanted to charge me $100 to replace the mirror that I received broken. Now I am stuck with a non matching set of garbage for my bathroom. 2k thrown out the window. If I could give negative stars I would. I wont pay them $100 if they were the last company on earth that sold toliet paper. "

2015-01-12

"I can say that I'm truly impressed with the sales people at quality bath. Their knowledge of their products is amazing, as is their courtesy and professionalism. I can't wait to use my rohl shaws original fireclay sink. They beat the competitors price and gave me free shipping too! I will definitely keep them at the top of my list for future needs."

2015-01-03

"The price and quality of their products can't be beat! I was originally concerned about shipping such a heavy item, but they did a great job of packing and protecting the sink. It was delivered quickly and undamaged and at no cost to me."

2015-01-01

"The customer service from Quality Bath is truly exceptional. Communication was great, and I was shocked at how quickly my order was delivered. I will not hesitate to shop with them again"

2014-12-03

"I was amazed at the knowledge of the sales department. Dov was able to make sure I got all the parts needed, and have me a huge discount too! Shipping was really fast, and their prices are the best out there! I strongly recommend quality bath for all kitchen and bath needs."

2014-08-18

"This is a disgusting company. They do not stand behind their merchandise, nor do they assist the customer when there is a problem with the distributor. There is no followup whatsoever once they have their money in their grubby little hands. I requested that customer service manager reach out to me, No response. They lied to AMEX several times, stating that they offered a refund, when they never offered this option.

Save yourself the aggravation of working with this very unprofessional company.

2014-07-30

"I purchased a Blanco Quatrus sink from Quality Bath and it is the worst sink I have ever owned. It never looks clean even after cleaning it and it stains very easily. I left a review on the QB website but they never posted it. I recently learned that QB isn't a Blanco authorized online seller, so perhaps it is a counterfeit "Blanco" sink! I have had other Blanco sinks that have been great. There isn't much I can do about it now, since it is undermount and I have granite and soapstone counters!"

2014-05-29

"There are a lot of internet bath hardware companies out there, but I'm very happy to have chosen Quality Bath and so far it's been an excellent experience. I ordered a Ronbow bath vanity and beforehand, had called the QualityBath service number to confirm the lead time. The customer rep said about 3 weeks. And in 23 days, I did receive the vanity. (Upon inspection, the Ronbow vanity is a solid, well-made & attractive piece -- really worth the cost.) I also put in a separate order a few days later for Rohl and Latoscana fixtures. The Rohl faucet was delivered under 2 weeks. The Latoscana shipment was missing a bathrobe hook and I called QualityBath to inform them of the issue after I opened the box. They contacted the vendor and got Latoscana to ship me a replacement item the next day. (Apparently the vendor was adamant that the hook was included in the box but of course it wasn't when I got it, and somehow QualityBath convinced them to make me whole.) All items were delivered to me without visual surface damage or breakage (especially a fragile bath mirror). Their free shipping is a nice bonus. The prices for all my items were the best that I found after exhaustive searching on the internet and also at local plumbing stores in north New Jersey. And obviously the quality of Ronbow & Rohl easily top the similar items from Pottery Barn and Restoration Hardware. (I'm talking as a homeowner and not a licensed contractor that can get special discounts from local plumbing stores\lumber yards.) QualityBath offer these limited time discounts on items made by Ronbow and Rohl, though whenever I come back to QualityBath.com, it seems like the discounts are still active & good. So don't feel rushed to buy. I'm still waiting for some items related to a Rohl shower fixtures package. They had told me when I placed the order that the vendor had the fixtures on backorder and it would be early June at the earliest for delivery. So I trust their word and experience has shown that they are fairly accurate. Will write an update later..."

2014-05-21

"I bought a Hansgrohe shower head from then recently as their price was about $10 less than other online merchants. Discovered on opening the box that the shower head was used i.e. water droplets all over the head and the plastic bubble wrap."

2014-03-26

"If there is a problem with your order these people are of no help whatsoever. They do not really know their product line and are incompetent when it comes to getting specifics.

Will not order from them again.

Share Quality Bath's store rating

Quality Bath is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Quality Bath is not a merchant member
Quality Bath does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!