Stores > Quality Bath

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.68/10 8.68/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
Voice your opinion! Review Quality Bath by clicking a star below.
2015-01-03

"The price and quality of their products can't be beat! I was originally concerned about shipping such a heavy item, but they did a great job of packing and protecting the sink. It was delivered quickly and undamaged and at no cost to me."

2015-01-01

"The customer service from Quality Bath is truly exceptional. Communication was great, and I was shocked at how quickly my order was delivered. I will not hesitate to shop with them again"

2014-12-03

"I was amazed at the knowledge of the sales department. Dov was able to make sure I got all the parts needed, and have me a huge discount too! Shipping was really fast, and their prices are the best out there! I strongly recommend quality bath for all kitchen and bath needs."

2014-08-18

"This is a disgusting company. They do not stand behind their merchandise, nor do they assist the customer when there is a problem with the distributor. There is no followup whatsoever once they have their money in their grubby little hands. I requested that customer service manager reach out to me, No response. They lied to AMEX several times, stating that they offered a refund, when they never offered this option.

Save yourself the aggravation of working with this very unprofessional company.

2014-07-30

"I purchased a Blanco Quatrus sink from Quality Bath and it is the worst sink I have ever owned. It never looks clean even after cleaning it and it stains very easily. I left a review on the QB website but they never posted it. I recently learned that QB isn't a Blanco authorized online seller, so perhaps it is a counterfeit "Blanco" sink! I have had other Blanco sinks that have been great. There isn't much I can do about it now, since it is undermount and I have granite and soapstone counters!"

2014-05-29

"There are a lot of internet bath hardware companies out there, but I'm very happy to have chosen Quality Bath and so far it's been an excellent experience. I ordered a Ronbow bath vanity and beforehand, had called the QualityBath service number to confirm the lead time. The customer rep said about 3 weeks. And in 23 days, I did receive the vanity. (Upon inspection, the Ronbow vanity is a solid, well-made & attractive piece -- really worth the cost.) I also put in a separate order a few days later for Rohl and Latoscana fixtures. The Rohl faucet was delivered under 2 weeks. The Latoscana shipment was missing a bathrobe hook and I called QualityBath to inform them of the issue after I opened the box. They contacted the vendor and got Latoscana to ship me a replacement item the next day. (Apparently the vendor was adamant that the hook was included in the box but of course it wasn't when I got it, and somehow QualityBath convinced them to make me whole.) All items were delivered to me without visual surface damage or breakage (especially a fragile bath mirror). Their free shipping is a nice bonus. The prices for all my items were the best that I found after exhaustive searching on the internet and also at local plumbing stores in north New Jersey. And obviously the quality of Ronbow & Rohl easily top the similar items from Pottery Barn and Restoration Hardware. (I'm talking as a homeowner and not a licensed contractor that can get special discounts from local plumbing stores\lumber yards.) QualityBath offer these limited time discounts on items made by Ronbow and Rohl, though whenever I come back to QualityBath.com, it seems like the discounts are still active & good. So don't feel rushed to buy. I'm still waiting for some items related to a Rohl shower fixtures package. They had told me when I placed the order that the vendor had the fixtures on backorder and it would be early June at the earliest for delivery. So I trust their word and experience has shown that they are fairly accurate. Will write an update later..."

2014-05-21

"I bought a Hansgrohe shower head from then recently as their price was about $10 less than other online merchants. Discovered on opening the box that the shower head was used i.e. water droplets all over the head and the plastic bubble wrap."

2014-03-26

"If there is a problem with your order these people are of no help whatsoever. They do not really know their product line and are incompetent when it comes to getting specifics.

Will not order from them again.

2013-12-06

"Fantastic customer service. All that I ordered came within a quick delivery. While waiting for my electrical serviceman to come, my dog ate all the installation instructions for three items. I emailed Quality Bath and within 24 hours I had all the instructions that my serviceman needed. I liked that Quality Bath said what the towel rail was made of, as I had researched so many the were painted metal and eventually pealed. Good quality, good price, great service, that's the deal."

2013-11-14

"Extremely fast shipping. So fast that it beat my contractor by 3 weeks. After much anticipation of installation, we found it was worth the wait! Our showerpipe is fantastic! A fully customizable showering experience."

2013-11-02

"Five stars all around. Ordered a high-end Hansgrohe kitchen faucet at nearly $100 less than Amazon. Fast free shipping, no hassles, arrived in perfect condition. The only thing to consider when shopping at QualityBath is their somewhat restrictive return policy - 25% restocking fee plus shipping charges on "did not like it" exchanges. This can quickly add up, so be absolutely sure this is what you want. Note that I think this is a fair policy. They don't ask everyone to bear the costs of the few who would order 10 items to see what they like and return nine of them."

2013-11-02

"Ordering online at Quality Bath was a great experience for my first large online purchase!! After extensive research, I found Quality Bath was not only the best price available, but was noted to have the best customer satisfaction reviews. I was excited to order my dream sink, and was delighted with the Quality Bath price as well as their service. My beautiful sink arrived on time, and was in perfect condition! I will definitely be ordering from them again in the future. A Quality PRODUCT, at a Quality PRICE, from Quality Bath!
Stacia A. Nelson

2013-11-01

"Very good quality medicine cabinet. Packaged perfectly, not a single scratch or dent. Super fast delivery for such large item. Very satisfied with my purchase experience here"

2013-10-31

"Ordered stainless sink grid after reading recommendations from previous owners of Rohl sinks. Excellent service from Quality Bath. Fast shipping. Very satisfied and will order again."

2013-10-30

"Great company.. Very satisfied with my purchase and with customer care."

Share Quality Bath's store rating

Quality Bath is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Quality Bath is not a merchant member
Quality Bath does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!