Stores > PureFormulas.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
Voice your opinion! Review PureFormulas.com by clicking a star below.
2015-05-10

"Excellent products, good prices, & fast free shipping.
Have used them multiple times.

2015-05-05

"Do not trust this company. They offer discounts and they do not process them. Their customer service is rude and hangs up when t hey do not know an answer. The management states they will make corrections and the do not. The owner is non responsive. Clearly a company that does not like its customers. "

2015-04-15

"This is my go-to shop for cold-pressed, organic and/or pure oils, as well as vitamins and clay powders. I have shopped here on and off for the past 3 years and always found the best prices, quality and shipping than any other company. I am back in full swing with my regimen and will be ordering from here for years to come."

2015-03-15

"I've ordered from Pureformulas about 25 times for myself, family members in other states and a friend. EVERY order has been delivered timely and perfectly!! I can't believe the low ratings and they may be fakes to downgrade this great site. "

2015-03-02

"This company was very good when they first opened but have gone down hill fast. Recently I placed an order that showed item was in stock but received a notice today that item was cancelled with no further explanation. When I called I got a very nasty lady who told me item is not in stock and sale price will not be honored when item is restocked. I asked to speak to a supervisor and she put me on permanent hold and I hung up after 10 minutes. When I emailed asking for an explanation I was ignored so this will be my last purchase from this amateur outfit.
Buyer Beware, prices look tempting but there is no Customer Service offered by this company. There are much better choices available at same prices elsewhere. F Minus Rating

2015-02-18

"Not what it used to be, buy else where. False advertising, packages are not sent the same day, even if order is placed before 5pm. What they do is create the shipping label the day you place your order and ship it the following day. Creating a shipping label is not shipping it ! This issue continues to happen, even though I have spoken to the supervisor. I was given two 10 dollar gift cards for the inconvenience, it was another inconvenience, one did not work, and for the other I had to first make a payment, then get credited. From now on I buy else where, there are plenty of online retailers that offer better service, and are honest about same day shipping. "

2015-01-20

"Wow - stand out customer service in shipping a missing item! Orders are shipped promptly. Great product selection and prices. I'm super happy with PureFormulas.com"

2015-01-19

"For awhile--as long as I ordered online--I received my products. The day I tried to order through customer service (3 X I ordered for the same product)--it was as if the order never happened. TOTAL DISCONNECT! Once I could forgive--not 3 times! Other than a refund I was offered just 15 % for my next order. The should have offered a much better compensation for their constant confusion.

2015-01-18

"I have been very happy with PureFormulas except for one issue. I was sent a 15% off coupon that did not work when I tried to use it. I called customer service and they told me the code was old although I had just received it. They told me to forward the e-mail to support services which I did. Their response was that I had previously received a 20% discount which had nothing to do with this order and that I could not combine the offers which I didn't do because I didn't place the order. Otherwise, I have been very happy with the company."

2015-01-17

"Awesome company! I ordered on Monday and had it by Friday :-)"

2015-01-08

"I clarified the issue 4 times with no help from them at all, they didn't accept the visa card since the address is different than the address of the via card but they deducted 1 $ from two visa cards and they are refusing the revers the deduction.

other online shopping accept to deliver to address different than the address of the visa card.

2015-01-05

"I placed my order on Friday and received it on Monday. Amazingly fast. Items were packed well, fresh and sealed with my choice of free sample. I easily found a coupon code and it worked perfectly. I was notified by email when the shipment was packed and ready to go. However, the only problem is I never received a shipping confirmation e-mail and the website did not update my order status either. I would reorder gladly, even with the oversight. The price was half of what my local health store offered,and love the fact that Pureformulas takes paypal. I would just have appreciated a shipping confirmation and tracking number. "

2014-12-24

"I was so extremely impressed with the customer service and care I received. The website was easy to function and told you the straight facts of the products they provided. I ordered Coconut Oil and was SO excited to have received this in a timely manner. I wasn't expecting for them to ship it so quickly but I received my Coconut Oil within 2 days! When I opened the packaging, the bottle was cracked and the lid was broken. I called them requesting another one because the oil got all over the box.. probably just fell on the ground while it was getting delivered to me. The customer service reps were so helpful and nice and sent me a replacement with no questions asked. I NEVER write reviews on company's but felt like I needed to for the sake of how well they treated me. Thank you so much Pure Formulas for sending me a replacement and shipping it in less than one day! I would refer this company to everyone I know."

2014-12-22

"I bought several products and decided to return them to the store.
I asked them 7 times to send me the "Return Shipping Label" and And it took a week. their service was terrible.
Even after I finally returned them the products, the refund process took a long time.

And eventually, I got only a partial refund.

2014-12-10

"Excellent prices for quality products!"

Share PureFormulas.com's store rating

PureFormulas.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PureFormulas.com is not a merchant member
PureFormulas.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!