Stores > Puget Custom Computers

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.95/10 9.95/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.57/10 9.57/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.84/10 9.84/10
Voice your opinion! Review Puget Custom Computers by clicking a star below.

2017-08-30

Best place to get your monster PC!

"These guys know their stuff! Plus they are sooo helpful, patient, and great communicators! I called them many times before finally ordering my PC, and they answered many of my questions. Once I ordered and they started building, I got live updates from the people putting it together- telling me what they did and what's next- complete with photos of my baby (computer baby, not my real daughter, that would be weird). I can't recommend Puget highly enough!"

2017-08-28

Best machines I have ever had

"I have ordered 4 machines so far, and have been completely satisfied."

2017-08-28

The best!

"I once built my own machines. But my time is valuable, and my knowledge in selecting components and debugging problems limited.

I decided it was time to treat myself like the professional I am by having experts do the work rather than trying to save a few dolalrs and have fun (sic) wrestling a new machine.

PCC is THE BEST. And I can relax knowing they sold me what I needed and are there if I ever have trouble.

Forget about BestBuy, TigerDirect, NewEgg, Staples, Fry's. PCC runs circles around them. Their sale people know their products. Their engineering is the best you can find.

I was impressed by their commitment to customer satisfaction.

Stop wasting your time and money buying from any other vendor.

Yes, PCC can cost a bit more. But, when you factor in the value of your time, they'll save you money every time.

2017-08-27

These guys are legit.

"I've been building computers my whole life, and I've gotten to a point where I can appreciate that these guys just do it better than I ever could. Kudos to them."

2017-08-23

Always a great job

"I've been a customer for years and I keep going back when I need a replacement computer. I enjoy using their website to tailor the pc to what I want and I also know I can count on the tech staff to review my build and ensure it meets the requirements for what I'm going to use it for and make recommendations as necessary. I also know my computer will be personally built and tested repeatedly to ensure it will operate as soon as I power it up. I've never had a problem with anything they've built, it arrives safely and they follow up. In these days of mass production and jam it together, it's nice to have something in your hands that you had an opportunity to design and have it built and tested repeatedly by people who know what they're doing. You just don't see that much these days. If you have problems, they're easy to reach and bend over backwards to help figure out the solution and that happens even if its a "user" problem. "

2017-08-21

A Great Experience From Beginning to End

"After reviewing companies that build computers, Puget was ranked among the highest in customer satisfaction so I decided to go with them. I am very happy with my decision. Their website has extensive recommendations for pre-built and custom built computers depending on what your needs are and the software you are using. For my build, I wanted a computer for my photography needs as I use Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop. I found what I wanted and after speaking with one of their knowledgeable sales associate, I tweaked my build ever so slightly and placed my order.
I was able to view the daily updates by the various technicians as my computer was being built. The build process, testing and updates were impressive to me as it made me feel like I was family and that they were looking out for my interests. They even sent me photos of my computer before shipping. By the way, the shipping box was well-designed and packaged. It was a box within a box. I was a little concerned about it travelling from Washington state to Florida but it arrived in perfect condition.
After I set it up, I had a question and called them. They took my call right away and my question was addressed to my satisfaction. I would most definitely use them again.
Tim L.
Wilton Manors, FL

2017-08-21

Great service & they know their stuff!

"From the research phase to delivery, Puget's service is unparalleled. I ended up with a higher spec server than planned at a lower price than expected. The specialists are with you from design to assembly to testing & delivery."

2017-08-16

Puget Systems has spoiled me

" I'm a small business digital DJ owner, and about 4 years ago my old Dell laptop was on It's way out. I needed a new computer that was audio/visually oriented (top end sound card, graphics, etc.) I did a lot of on-line research, and was undecided what to do. I really didn't want to deal with the big name Tech(no) support computer companies. I was tired and frustrated with having to talk to that 1 guy in a crowded bunker somewhere in Asia that was "so very grateful" that I could tell him my name (I think).
Anyway, I talked to the Puget sales team over the course of 2 months, and they always seemed to say the right things. This was a time that there were rumors of Windows 8, and I REALLY liked Windows 7 x 64 bit. They said that wasn't a problem, but reminded me that time marches on and that all Windows eventually slam shut. What really put me over the top was that LIFETIME!!!!! free customer support with someone in North America whose primary language is English. That in itself sounded too good to be true, but Puget's customer service went well beyond that.
I'd like to tell you that i got my computer and lived happily ever after, but there was this stubborn nasty intermittent display problem that didn't show up in testing, and couldn't be duplicated even after 2 trips back to the factory, although they did switch out some "probable causes", the screen monster would always return sooner or later. The 3rd time i sent it back, it was out of warranty, however they not only fixed it free of charge, they also paid overnight air both ways between New York and Auburn, Wa. You think Michael Dell or HP, would do that...really?
Anyway, this time, they nailed it, and i had the best computer I've ever owned, so NOW i can live happily ever after, Right? Well, not quite as those Microsoft heathens were slowly phasing out my beloved 7 x 64. But wait, I have lifetime free tech support so when I grudgingly loaded Windows 10 on my computer, they were right there, every step of the way...friendly...in English and everything! The best I can describe it is that I have a good friend in the computer business. More recently, I've installed my own 2T internal hard drive and added 3 times the RAM all with the guidance and blessing of my friendly English speaking Puget FREE lifetime tech support team. So NOW I can live happily ever after, Right?
Well, no, because my music library has expanded, I'm now producing my own Karaoke tracks and music videos, and this jewel is coming up on 5 years old. I recently called Puget to ask about something, and I found out that there is now a new support staff member who specializes in DJ, and audio/visual production computers. He also told me that that Puget Systems is planning on
expanding the research and development in that direction. Imagine that! Guess where I'm going to buy my new rack mount A/V - production masterpiece? I even told them that I'd love to help them test prototypes if they'd allow it, we'll see what happens. Anyway, this fairy tale is absolutely true, and I'm as close to living happily ever after as I've ever been...maybe closer!

2017-08-14

Great company, easy to deal with and fast shipping!

"It was pleasure dealing with Puget Systems! No complications and the order was shipped out pretty quickly. "

2017-07-29

Puget Systems - Worth the added costs from an awesome company

"I cannot say enough about how great the experience has been from the initial contact to the delivery and beyond. You get what you pay for and the added expense of buying through Puget Systems ensures you are receiving high quality, dependable parts and great customer service from a local USA company. I loved being able to follow the process online from the initial order through the build of my system and on to delivery. No bloatware, the OS CD is included, and the packaging was just right. So far the system I purchased has run flawlessly, is quiet and was easy to get up and running. I'm loving it. Thanks Puget Systems, if they are in your price bracket don't hesitate or worry, this is a reliable and reputable company."

2017-07-27

Fantastic

"All around great service. I've been using them for years and will continue to as long as they're around!"

2017-07-27

Incredible value and customer service

"We bought our most recent desktop from Puget and intend to buy from them in the future. They know their business, understand customer needs and put the customer first. I think their business model is to create customer loyalty and good reviews, and they certainly earned that from me and my wife. Recently my wife made some sort of bad connection in the back of our computer with the live audio cable and the computer wouldn't start (sorry, I don't remember all the details right now). Puget's technical support walked through the problem with us on the phone and when that didn't solve it we sent it back to them just for the price of shipping. They were able to solve the problem and send it back to us working within the week. We also bought an external hard drive from them, and when the external case stopped functioning they replaced the case and we didn't lose anything.

Puget Systems is a great company that provides tremendous value and support, and has earned our customer loyalty. From what I've observed they also seem to be a good employer. Patronizing Puget Systems is a win on every level.

2017-07-25

Great quiet system!

"The fastest setup of a system I have had in recent memory. "

2017-07-25

Genesis I: Excellent experience

"I've waited about 6 months before writing a review so I could put my Genesis I system to full use. My system performs top notch and I was very pleased with the entire experience from ordering, communication, build, and delivery. A+++"

2017-07-22

Puget Custom Computers is a great company with fantastic post-sale suport

"Puget built my system in January 2012. The customer support is the best I've received from any company. Exemplary! Very knowledgeable, friendly, and dedicated to keeping me very happy and my machine running great. These folks really know their stuff. The hardware was all that it was advertised. And the information I needed to make my build was easily available on there website and quite clear and easy to follow. I would not hesitate to recommend them and plan on buying my next system from them if this one no longer meets my needs.
T. G.

Share Puget Custom Computers's store rating

Puget Custom Computers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Puget Custom Computers is a merchant member
Puget Custom Computers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.