Stores > Oso Grande Knife & Tool
  • Oso Grande Knif

Voice your opinion! Review Oso Grande Knife & Tool by clicking a star below.
2012-12-03

"I've always liked the "SuperKnife" Ultimate Utility Knives with the removable/replaceable utility blades. I ordered the Orange rubberized handle SK Edge version and am very pleased with it. The price is right and this inexpensive cutter is always with me to open up postal packaging and boxes on the job and at home. It's an inexpensive solution that meets 90% of my cutting chores plus the Orange rubberized handle makes it visually cool looking and fills my hand unlike the earlier/small versions of SuperKnife. "

2012-11-22

"Everything is fine, fine knives! Glad to have business with you!"

2012-11-13

"OsoGrandeKnives was the ONLY place on the Internet that sold the flashlight I was looking for.

I'm very particular about my flashlights as I need dependability, reliability and something that uses the most commonly available battery, the AA.

OsoGrandeKnives had the Gerber Tritac for a very reasonable price, and shipping was reasonable and quick.

2012-11-07

"I ordered a Spyderco Paramilitary from Oso Grande Knife & Tool, with special instructions to evaluate the knife for fit, condition, and function prior to shipping it. My order was handled in a timely manner, arrived when it was supposed to, and the product was everything I had asked for at a reasonable price. There was a personal note on the invoice from the person who evaluated the knife for me. This was my first experience purchasing a knife from these folks and I was very pleased with the service I received."

2012-09-07

"I ordered an Edwin Jagger DE89 Barley razor and a hard-to-find these days Merkur 37C slant razor from these folks. Both were priced well and shipped immediately in substantial packaging. I'll be buying from them again."

2012-09-05

"Excellent service and very fast turnaround time. Superior quality merchandise at discounted prices."

2012-08-31

"Great Service !!! returned wrong product with no problems !!!"

2012-06-28

"I ordered two knives on Friday and it shipped Tuesday. I received it Monday. I contacted customer service Wednesday to see if it had shipped. They responded that it had Tuesday so you might not be notified when your order ships.

I am very happy with the knives. Both are CRKT one was the C/K Dragon, Wharncliffe Blade, Satin Finish, PlainEdge and the other was the Folts S.P.E.W Small Pocket Everyday Wharncliffe Fixed Blade.
I love the detail of the S.P.E.W, the handle is very nice and the blade is great! The only problem is it is almost to small for me being 6'2" I have big hands but the handle feels good with great traction for how small it is.
The Dragon is almost the perfect size, the handle fits like a glove even with how thin it is and the finger space between the sub-hilt and the hilt is just big enough and the texture nice and simple looks good and does not slip. The handle does allow the use of the stabber grip blade forward or reversed, in reversed my fingers sit nicely on the sub-hilt and my thumb rests on a grip panel against the tang. The only fault I see is the blade could be a bit shorter, at 4 1/2" it might not be legal in some jurisdictions and the pommel has about 3/8's more metal than necessary. I am planing on ordering another Dragon very soon.

2012-05-11

"Ordered On Friday May 4th, received it on May 9th "

2012-04-02

"I bought a Benchmade D2 110 axis lock. Just GREAT to deal with. A 10+ out of 10. THANK YOU!!"

2012-03-30

" My dealings with Oso Grande got off to a rocky start as I was used to order shipments taking place 24 hours after being placed, however, after I realised that nowhere on their site do they state that as their policy things started to take a turn for the better...During this period of adjustment I did have some trouble with contacting customer service through the phone...! 1st attempt-Instant answer, 2nd and 3rd-Straight to the answering machine, 4th-Selected different option from customer service on phone menu and Instant answer...After calming down during my adjustment period I began using the E-Mail method of contacting customer service and received instant responses to all inquirey's after that!...Not only were they prompt in responding to my E-Mail messages, they were very courteious with their handling of the situation!...Remember, when dealing with an online entity to always check their site for shipping info, that way you can avoid becoming disappointed...Also, keep an open mind and a positive attitude, it helps when times aren't going exactly as you had planned!...
Overall I would, and in fact already have, highly recommend this site to others! Once I was able to convey my concerns to their customer service agent they did their utmost to help me out and followed through until I received my shipment! The same day I put my order through @ Oso Grande I also put an order through another knife vendor and it only took 2 days longer for my order to be received from Oso Grande...Not bad considering the way I had worked myself up by not paying attention to their site and not noticing nor looking for shipping info!
The quality of the knife purchased from Oso Grande was equal to the quality of the one purchased from the other vendor and price was also equal, however, because of their superb handling of customer service concerns, despite the slow start, they have instantly moved themselves to the top of my list of vendors for my next purchase! Respect earns respect and their respect for me has earned my respect for them both as individuals and a company as a whole!
Great job ya'll and God Bless!

2010-10-07

"I ordered merchandise from this online merchant in July, 2010. The merchandise arrived OK and my credit card was charged the agreed amount. About two weeks later my account was charged an additional $2.75. I called OsoGrande to inquire about this additional charge. They advised me that it was an additional charge imposed by UPS for delivery to an "extended area". I checked with UPS and they DO NOT charge for extended area at my location. I tried contacting OsoGrande via email at least 8 times to explain their error and demand my $2.75 credit for this bogus charge and got NO RESPONSE. I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, and they also got NO RESPONSE. Beware with this guy. I would recommend not doing business with these people. Appear to be deceptive and will just ignore you later if any complaints. Other reputable merchants available and at cheaper prices for same product.

Update: 10/29/10 After several emails the merchant finally responded and refunded the amount in question.

2010-08-18

"I placed an order Monday morning and as of Wednesday morning, have not been able to find out if and when the shipment will be sent. I have called both the Customer Service and Sales phone numbers all morning and no one answers either phone."

2010-04-27

"I just received my order from you and as always the Cold Steel Products were the excellent quality that I have come to expect from them. The Customer Service and Communication from you has made this transaction a pleasure. Your prices are some of the lowest I've found on the items I wanted and the service has been excellent. I have book marked your site and will certainly look to you for my future needs. You have an amazing selection I'm sure I'll be back often. Thanks again for an enjoyable shopping experience."

2009-04-29

"I was very pleased with the knives I purchased and was also very pleased with the quick shipping of my purchase. I plan to buy knives from this company again in the near future."

Share Oso Grande Knife & Tool's store rating

Oso Grande Knife & Tool is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Oso Grande Knife & Tool is not a merchant member
Oso Grande Knife & Tool does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!