Stores > OfficeWonderland
  • OfficeWonderlan OfficeWonderland Elite Status

9:00A.M.- 8:00P.M Mon - Thurs. 9:00A.M.- 4:00P.M Fri. 11:00A.M.- 6:00P.M. Sunday
      800-211-2718

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.74/10 9.74/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.84/10 9.84/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
Voice your opinion! Review OfficeWonderland by clicking a star below.
2017-08-23

Super!

"Mike was super helpful in getting our business the exact projector we needed! Great customer service! Thank you!"

2017-08-17

Excellent service

"Mike is great!! Good service experience, thank you so much. "

2017-08-17

Mike only ever offered solutions

"There were a few issues that came up when placing the order, but Mike was quick to respond, kept me in the loop, and offered solutions that made the whole process easy for me. Considering that it was a complicated order made on a tight schedule, Mike's help meant all that much more to me. He really took all the worries off of my end. "

2017-08-13

Big help on big projects

"Supplied our classrooms with amazing projectors"

2017-08-03

Customer Service with Mike Spencer was AWESOME!!

"Mike assisted us in purchasing a Elmo MO-1 Visual Presenter. Very customer friendly. Would purchase from them again!"

2017-07-31

Awesome Customer Service!!!

"I had the priveledge of working with Mike Stephens and he did an excellent job helping me upgrade my item, and getting me the best price possible! Thanks so much!!"

2017-07-28

Great Customer Service! Would def buy here again!

"Purchased online and ended up with a discontinued model- Mike called and helped me get what I needed and fast!"

2017-07-26

Great Customer Assistance

"The Employee at Office Wonderland was exceptional and went the distance helping us order our product. He even stayed on the line with our bank to assure all was secured. We will order again and again from Office wonderland now. Thanks Mike!!!"

2017-06-14

Way to go!!!

"Called last minute at 4 PM needing a projector overnighted. Some how Richard made this happen. The projector showed up from Miami to California the following mornjng at 9 AM. It literally saved my ......."

2017-06-13

Excellent customer service!

"We recently purchased several NEC monitors from Office Wonderland. One of our clumsy staffer put a finger through the screen soon after receipt. Mike at Office Wonderland was quick to get out a replacement and very helpful in putting us in touch with NEC to see about repairs."

2017-06-12

Church Looking for Expertise

"I was looking a couple of projectors that would fit my church's needs. After doing very little research, I was able to find projectors that I thought MIGHT work. Mike with Officewonderland was able to help me find a projector that would work great for my church, match our need for throw distance and resolution, AND stay within our budget. They gave us a great deal and provided us with an amazing customer experience!"

2017-06-09

Excellent Service, Knowledgeable Staff

"Helped me get a short throw projector lens. Took interest in my needs. Offered a lot of information about how the lens would function with how we were using it. Made sure my shipping options got the lens to me in time. Great experience all around."

2017-06-07

Great service

"Great experience, stellar service from Mike, who went above and beyond to find an item for me"

2017-06-02

Hillcrest Church

"Order 4 projectors and they didn't have anymore, so they upgraded me with no extra charges! Excellent! "

2017-05-25

Very Accomodating

"The product had just been taken out of production by the manufacturer. OfficeWonderland offered me the same price for the newer model. Customer service answered my call quickly, took care of my order. Pretty easy."

Share OfficeWonderland's store rating

OfficeWonderland is a Merchant Member! Learn more

OfficeWonderland is a merchant member
OfficeWonderland participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.