Stores > OfficeWonderland
  • OfficeWonderlan OfficeWonderland Elite Status
      9:00A.M.- 8:00P.M Mon - Thurs. 9:00A.M.- 4:00P.M Fri. 11:00A.M.- 6:00P.M. Sunday
      800-211-2718

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.65/10 9.65/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.87/10 9.87/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10
Voice your opinion! Review OfficeWonderland by clicking a star below.
2017-11-27

Documents cameras

"Officewonderland had the perfect lumens documents cameras we needed for our English department.. thank you"

2017-11-25

Great service from Richard

"Very hard to find a company rep who pays such attention to detail of our needs and to service. Richard asked us a few questions of what we intend to use the projector for and about location it is being used. To help him understand we sent him a picture of our current church setup. He came up with a much better option then we first thought of before consulting. Not only was it cheaper but much better then the original. He eliminated some features we were paying for which were over kill such as dual lamp amd concentrated on brightness and resolution. We used our setup for the firstvtime on Thanksgiving and the whole congregation was super happy. The picture was much brighter then our old projector and the video image was amazing. Thanks you so much and are happy to have found our new go to company"

2017-11-22

Just in time

"Needed a replacement projector cor our church stage since outs suddenly stopped working. They figured out a solution and overnighted it to us. Just installed it and works perfect. "

2017-11-20

Awesome!!

"Awesome experience!!
Great input & customer service from Mike Spencer....

2017-11-19

Great Bose audio system

"They Offered us a great Bose system for our house of worship.. we couldn't be more happier with the sound quality"

2017-11-19

Great recommendations

"Officewonderland recommended me a great projector I needed to display my graphic artwork concepts"

2017-11-17

Fast, efficient, transparent

"This is how sales support should always be: Fast, efficient, transparent ... done! Order placed. Happy customer."

2017-11-14

Was able to get me a better deal.

"Thank you Spencer for all your help."

2017-11-07

service.

"there was an issue with how I placed my order. Officewonderland customer service contacted me personally; solved the issue. "

2017-11-05

Commercial displays

"Our bistro needed some high quality display LED screens.. Officewonderland matched us with some NEC displays and we quickly received them.. big thanks!"

2017-11-05

Reliable company

"Great company, sent my Panasonic projector in a timely manner for a upcoming business presentation.. very reliable company"

2017-11-03

Hitachi CP-WX5505K 3LCD PROJ 5000L WXGA

"I just want to say what an excellent customer service OfficeWonderland has. I spoke with a sales rep named Mike. Very knowledgeable and patient. Mind you I called about 15 before they close for the day. He answered all my questions & made sure I got the equipment I needed. Great job OfficeWonderland."

2017-11-01

Bad Customer service

"Ordered an item and a month later they said they cancelled it as they could not fulfill. Item is still listed on their website for sale. Do not trust. Order elsewhere. "

2017-11-01

Love this store

"Needed a projector asap. Ours suddenly died in our restaurant. Spoke to Richard who to my surprise told me they have it in stock in the Miami warehouse. Sent a driver and was sble to have it installed within a few hours. These guys saved us. "

2017-10-30

Review for ordering an expensive projector

"I was confused as to which projector to get. I was quickly put through to the sales manager who treated me with patience and consideration. He answered all of my questions clearly. I landed up getting an excellent Epson projector for $275 less than it would have cost on Amazon."

Share OfficeWonderland's store rating

OfficeWonderland is a Merchant Member! Learn more

OfficeWonderland is a merchant member
OfficeWonderland participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,494 merchant members.