Stores > Name Tag Country

770-783-8359
      info@nametagcountry.com
      800-206-4099

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review Name Tag Country by clicking a star below.
2015-11-10

"I've ordered nametags dozens of times for all different kinda of events and they have the easiest to use most customer friendly website i have seen. Fast to order, reasonable prices and fast turn around. Will be ordering again and agian!"

2015-07-20

"I was impressed with the quality of the name tags when I first received them. They were ordered for ACE interns that we have for 7 weeks in the summer. I have had to re-glue the
fastener back onto the name tag on a couple of them. The paper with your 800 number is right between the tag and the fastener causing them to come apart.

Rep reply posted Jul-22-2015

“Hello,

We apologize that the fastener is not adhering to the name tag properly. We will be happy to remake the name tags for you. Someone from our customer service team will contact you shortly. Or, you can contact us anytime at 800-206-4099 or info@nametagcountry.com”

2015-06-24

"Name Tag County made developing and ordering our business name plates so easy. The quality of their product is excellent. Using the proof feature, we were able to make the necessary changes before we placed the order. The "chat" feature was extremely helpful to clarify some ordering questions, and we received our order two (2) days after placing the order. This was a very pleasant experience, with a company that provided an excellent product. "

2015-05-27

"I have used this company twice and I cannot express how impressed I am with them. I love that we can request a proof before purchasing and the turn around time is excellent. I look forward to using them again."

2015-04-15

"This is the 2nd year I've used Name Tag Country for my name plates. Each year, I've been impressed with the accuracy and speed of delivery. We give these name plates as a graduation gift to our Ph.D. students and they have all appreciated the craftsmanship. I highly recommend Name Tag Country!"

2015-03-03

"At first got the wrong name tag and was upset. They ended up sending me a new one a couple days later. "

Rep reply posted Mar-03-2015

A rep from Name Tag Country, NTCsales, has responded

“We apologize that you are dissatisfied with your order and our customer service. Ben was trying to explain why your name tag was produced the way it was. After reviewing your order, we found that your first and last name were submitted as the text you wanted engraved on the tag. This information can be verified by checking the back of your work order. The text you submit for your name tag is printed on the back of your work order by our order processing system. The order was submitted on Feb. 20th and shipped the very next business day on Feb. 23rd. USPS delivered it to you four business days later. Unfortunately, we have no control over the amount of time it takes the postal service to delivery 1st Class packages. Pricing for our UPS shipping methods is provided directly from UPS based on your location.

It is always our goal that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase and our products. We will be happy to produce a new name tag for you free of charge using only your last name. Our customer service manager will contact you tomorrow.”

2015-02-21

"Beautiful nametag with my logo used! Proof sent within 24 hours for review. Received products within a week. "

2015-02-16

"I needed a lot of name tags fast, and Name Tag Country was wonderful. Their customer service was fantastic--I got someone on the phone pretty much on the first ring, and they helped walk me through my order. The name tags were delivered quickly, and the quality was great, especially for the price. "

2015-01-28

"Very nice product. I order the printed plastic name tags with magnetic back, for three companies. We were very impressed with the quality and substance of the plastic. The printing turned out great, and turnaround was less than 24 hours.
We will be wearing these next week at a trade show, so we'll have to see how they hold up. We did buy the carrying pouches, so they won't get scratched when traveling.

2014-12-19

"Very polite and professional"

2014-12-16

"I've ordered from Name Tag Country on two prior occasions (DP5212637 and NTC1345866). Both prior orders were for a marble desk plate with a cardholder and white engraving. The turnaround time for this company to ship your product varies greatly. For example DP5212637 was ordered on Sunday 6/2/13 but it was shipped on 6/5/13, i.e., 3 day turnaround for my product to actually ship. For NTC 1345866 it was ordered on 10/27/14 and shipped on 10/28/14, i.e., 1 day turnaround for my product to actually ship. Today, I spoke with their online chat representative Mandy who told me if I ordered by 5pm EST it would be shipped by tomorrow 12/17/14. When I went to pay for my order, it said the shipment date would be 12/18/14. When I chatted with Mandy and recalled our previous conversation online, which was about 30 minutes earlier, she ignored what she previously said and told me it was a two day turnaround time to ship my product. I had already upgraded my shipping to 3-day UPS for almost $27 but despite this my shipment will not arrive in time. Mandy told me to pay an extra $20, which would bring the cost of a simple desk plate up to $95 whereas before I paid $56.17. I was extremely disappointed that I relied on Mandy's representation only for her to be incorrect and then tell me something else. In the end I cancelled my order and will be ordering from a different website. Due to the poor customer service and inconsistent shipping times, I will not be ordering from Name Tag Country again. "

Rep reply posted Mar-04-2015

A rep from Name Tag Country, NTCsales, has responded

“We apologize for any confusion regarding the shipment of your orders. The order you placed on 6/2/13 was not completed and paid for until 6/4/13, and then it shipped the very next day. The order you placed on 10/27/14 was completed and paid for on the same day, and it shipped the very next day. So the difference in turnaround time between the two orders was based on when you actually paid for the orders and completed them. Orders that are completed and paid for by 5:00 p.m. EST will normally ship the very next business day. Most of our products have a 1 day production turnaround, but some products have a 2 day turnaround. The turnaround time for every product is stated during the ordering process for that product. The desk plates you ordered actually have a 2 day turnaround, but we completed them a day early. We apologize that our representative misquoted the turnaround time on your third order.”

2014-12-06

"Item failed to be delivered in time after premium shipping fee was paid, could not be more dissatisfied.
Spoke to customer service, and was vary politely told to go away the only thing they did was refund the rush fee, I will be refusing the shipment (whenever it bothers getting here) and demanding a full refund.

Rep reply posted Dec-08-2014

“Hello,

We are very sorry to hear that you did not receive your order as expected. After reviewing your order, we can confirm that it did ship from our facility on time and as promised. The order was paid for on 12/3/14 and shipped 24 hours later on 12/4/14. With the UPS 2nd Day Air shipping method you chose, your order is scheduled to be delivered today. Based on UPS's delivery schedule, your order is being delivered on time, as Saturday and Sunday are not regular delivery days for UPS. If you have any questions please contact our customer service department at 800-206-4099.”

2014-11-18

"I had a question about a badge I was ordering. Their customer support was very courteous and even altered my order as needed. A revised proof was sent back in only a few minutes. I placed the order, and it was produced and shipped the next day. Two days later, it was delivered.
I would be happy to recommend Name Tag Country, and will order from them again.

2014-10-27

"Our order was processed quickly and shipped out right away. Your customer service staff was very helpful and very cooperative with making the needed changes to accomodate our special request. Would order from them again."

2014-10-23

"I have just placed my 3rd order with Name Tag Country for my company. As a sales company, we have loved the look and quality of the name tags. The prices were great and the shipping and delivery times were really reasonable!"

Share Name Tag Country's store rating

Name Tag Country is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Name Tag Country is a merchant member
Name Tag Country participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,466 merchant members.