Stores > NCIX.com
  • NCIX.com
      V6V 2
      Mon to Fri - 9:00AM to 5:30PM (Pacific Standard Time)
      1-888-624-9888
      1-604-288-8022
      1-877-624-9777

Product & services pricing Rating 7.36/10 7.36/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.74/10 6.74/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.98/10 6.98/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review NCIX.com by clicking a star below.
2017-05-08

NCIX isn't the same as it use to be - do not buy from them

"I used NCIX several years ago to purchase hardware for two custom built computers. Transaction and shipment went very smoothly and I could easily follow the order on the website. Placed an order recently where all items were listed as 'In stock' on the checkout page. Order was processed the next day and the motherboard was 'Back Ordered'.

Now the fun begins. Forget trying to get a hold of them. Waited 30 minutes on hold and was then asked to leave a call-back number. Left my cell number, one week later still nothing. Left two messages on the website. One claims you hear back in 2 business days. Still waiting after 3 business days.

So now I'm on hold again, trying to cancel the motherboard so I can order it from a more reliable vendor. I will *never* buy from NCIX again.

2017-05-08

Giang was very helpful .

"I hope to get my new gaming mouse soon as its been 6 business days and not shipped yet

2017-05-05

Good alternative

"Giang Tran Was able to get different pieces of hardware for better performance and lower price! Good fix rapid service!"

2017-05-04

15 days of charging my credit card and no shipping

"Oversell a motherboard, still charge my credit card, don't bother to ship nor send me an email. Doesn't answer when I try to contact them, not sure if I will ever see my money back. Such a scam, gonna call my credit card to report fraud."

2017-05-04

Beauty.

"Been dealing with NCIX for the last 10+ years, ordered my first ever PC from them. Today was a pleasant reminder of why I've continued to order/upgrade parts with them. I configured a PC a few days ago and forgot to add a couple extra case fans, as I had made some last minute changes (other case came with 3 fans) and went with a different case. My order was already paid for and processed, in fact a part had already been shipped. Well I sent them a message on Facebook and a guy named Brad helped me out. I told him what was going on, and also mentioned that a couple items weren't able to be price matched for some reason but I had already placed my order and paid for it all, but just wanted to add a few extra fans and forgot. I won't get into specifics, but Brad hooked it up big time. Just another great experience with this company. "

2017-05-03

Most Frustrating Experience To Date

"I'm going to start this off by saying I have never publicly complained. I've never felt the need to, but my experience with NCIX has been so frustrating, so time consuming, that something needs to be said. I ordered 5 computer parts from them, all of them for pick-up from this Coquitlam store. Only 1 of the 5 showed up within the 1-2 days. I find out that 2 of the items are now on back order. Annoying, but not that big of a deal. I get an email 4 days from the order date saying my second item has been shipped. I check in to the store to see if I can pick it up.. It's not there. Maybe only the greyed out items in the email have actually shown up to the store? Either way the emails aren't very informative. So I resort to calling them. Worst automated call service I have ever experienced. EVERY time I've called (5-6 times because this seems the only way to edit or actually accurately track your orders) it has taken 10 minutes at LEAST... For them to tell me they will call me back. What's the point of making people wait 10-15 minutes on hold for you to tell them you'll call them back? Makes absolutely no sense. On top of that, one time that I called the representative called back and didn't even wait for me to pick up the phone.. two rings in, I pick up my phone to answer and the guy hangs up.. fantastic, now I get to wait on hold for another 10 minutes for them to tell me they'll call me back. So now it's 11 days since I ordered, only 2 items have shown up to the store. I've cancelled 2 of the items because I'm tired of dealing with NCIX, and I'm still waiting on my 3rd item. Of which I just called them to ask about the status of the shipment (another 15 minutes on hold, then a 30 minute wait to get called back) I accidentally gave him the wrong order number because it was off the top of my head, so I look into my phone, get the right number and correct myself. Representative goes silent (I assume he's looking at my order) after a while of silence I say hello to check if he's still there. He says hello back and hows it going. I say I was just checking if he's still there.. few more seconds of silence AND HE HANGS UP! Un-****-believable, there was no asking for my order number again, no trying to clarify the miscommunication, no consideration for the fact that I've dealt with their bullshit call service again. Just straight up hangs up. NCIX you need to fix your ****. Find some new call center representatives and fix that call-back system entirely. Overall this has been by far the worst experience I've ever had with any company I've dealt with. I won't be doing any business with NCIX anytime soon."

2017-05-01

Katie the awesome support agent

"Great and sympathetic agent, always ready with answers and solutions to all my issues and/or concerns. Would recommend having issues only to have them taken care of by her! "

2017-05-01

Great

"Had a minor credit card issue but has now been solved and everything went quick. Looking forward to get my stuff"

2017-04-29

Customer service was nice

"I was having issues with ncix because it seemed everything was going wrong, but Giang Tran was a really nice guy and fixed it up all the problems he gave me faith in ncix again"

2017-04-27

Good service :)

"The person who answered my call , was really professional. He gave me some alternatives on a product that was back ordered for more than a month now. Compared to others , that responded only by e-mail , they didn't give me that choice. It was so obvious that I should have been given that choice after my first e-mail , instead of waiting that long.

Thanks again Giang T. , glad that I spoke with you. You deserve a 5 stars for your awesome work. :D A now happy customer !

2017-04-27

Bad experience saved by a single employee

"I ordered a product on April 3rd,it was on back order. A week later, still not receiving any email, I used the messaging system to try to ask when they would expect to ship. To this day (over 2 weeks after sending the message) I have still not received an answer to that or any other message regarding that order.

I called/ tried to use the chat system multiple times, waiting about an hour each time. Eventually they said they think they'll be getting more on the 24th of April it is now the 27th and they still don't have them.

Now for the unexpected. I ordered a case for another build through their eBay outlet, and I'm so glad I had an issue with it. I messaged their account to resolve my issues with the case, the replies were quick, nice, and very helpful. I thanked them for the amazing service, and commented on how much of a stark difference it was between my experience with my product on the main site.

The person on the eBay site (Kevin Loeb) offered to look into my issue for me! Going completely above and beyond, Kevin was able to shift my price match to another company's version of the same product and its being shipped today! Simply amazing, thank you so much Kevin! (seriously give this guy a raise, he deserves it)

2017-04-24

NCIX Review

"Bought a PSU from NCIX through their website on the 18th. However, took a while for the order to ship. I called in, and they just got a new batch in stock so they immediately shipped it I should be getting my PSU tonight or tomorrow. Thank you very much NCIX"

2017-04-20

Top Tier care from NCIX CSR.

"Called with an inquiry about a possible user/website error about DDR4 memory I had ordered. (Corsair Vengence LPX) was showing two different pages of the exact same capacity and speed but with two different prices and one showing in stock and one out of stock. (Didn't notice this until after I ordered)
Anyways, Giang did a fantastic job of helping me out, got me a different set of ram so the rest of my order wouldn't be delayed further. He was very fun to chat with while he was helping me out, talking about the new hardware I was getting and sharing my enthusiasm.
If I could give him 100 out of 5 for a star rating I would. Reps like him are one of the reasons I order exclusively from NCIX.

2017-04-18

Helpful, fast and reliable.

"I needed the purchase receipt from an in-store purchase from three years ago and my customer service rep. helped me look it up in a flash. Without their help I would've been unable to get an RMA."

2017-04-17

Quick and Helpful

"The person i was connected with was precise and helpful."

Share NCIX.com's store rating

NCIX.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

NCIX.com is a merchant member
NCIX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,466 merchant members.