Stores > ModernBIKE.com

• checkmark icon FedEx Express

Product & services pricing Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review ModernBIKE.com by clicking a star below.
2016-10-13

High praise from a non-biker!

"We had looked everywhere online for an Ortlieb folding sink like we'd bought in Germany. Finally found it at Modern Bike! Ordered it late Sunday night; it shipped on Monday and arrived in my mailbox early Thursday morning! Fantastic in my book for FREE shipping! Usually that translates into SLOW shipping, but not with them. Thanks Modern Bike!"

2016-10-04

Super fast shipping

"Thanks for the quick delivery after the the "other big guy" failed to tell me they were out of stock. I received my Brooks pannier in time for a trip. Also, nice job on the minimalist packaging and thanks for having it clearly defined that this product was in stock."

2016-09-28

Do what they say they are going to do

"I ordered my tire and it shipped out immediately and I received in 2 days. The item I was received was what I ordered. This probably doesn't seem like a big deal but it is to me. I am totally frustrated with 2 other websites because one sent me a wheel I ordered with the wrong free hub body and the other website showed the parts in Stock but it has now been 10 days and they still haven't shipped yet. In the future even if Modern Bike is a few dollars more I am going to order from them as the hassle with the other 2 just isn't worth the aggravation. "

2016-09-21

Right price, right on time

"I ordered this bike pack on 9/16 and it arrived as promised on 9/21. Great price and great delivery. I would definitely use this outfit again."

2016-09-20

quick free shipping

"order was received fast and free, great service on a technical question, the guy on the phone went and found the answer for me."

2016-09-19

Great service, quality products

"The people at Modern Bike are very patient. Their products are high quality and delivery is quick! In my case, I had ordered the wrong tool and they refunded my money and got me the right tool! "

2016-09-14

Great price and super fast free shipping!

"Ordered on Sunday w/ free shipping and received on Wednesday. Pricing was under other website would offer for a brand new product. Highly Recommended++"

2016-09-13

Perfect flatbar to dropbar convertion set

"Exactly what i was looking for. Perfect fit and the grip is amazingly comfortable. To my surprise there was no instruction manual for installation just a users manual on how it works, but installation is simple if you know what you're doing. I was disappointed to find out both brake cables were not long enough for my bike. After buying longer cables everything works beautifully. Very happy with these shifters."

2016-09-09

Quick shipment

"I was amazed how fast the items was delivered. Everything was in the box and the setup was quick and easy. I'm also happy I saved 30% on my purchase. I will definitely order from this site again!!! "

2016-09-09

It's caught my eye coming and going!

"I'm bound to feel safer bicycling on the local roadways, now that I own and have installed my Cycle Aware Reflex helmet mirror. The science of providing hands-free viewing from the secured mirror-mounting on my bike helmet (wearing of which is mandatory in my state) takes the guesswork out of being properly accoutered for road travel."

2016-09-05

Hard to Find and Oversized

"Hard to find Panaracer Protex Tire with gum sidewall was delivered within a week and in good condition. They shipped them in a box that that was larger than necessary but that was a very minor ding and will not influence my decision to purchase from them in the future. And they price match too. : )"

2016-09-01

FAST SHIPPING ON RECUMBENT TIRE

"I love the fast shipping and the hard to find Kenda Kwest 100 PSI tire.

My local bike shops refuse to stock it and call my EasyRacer Recumbent a "lawn chair on wheels".

Their loss is ModernBIKE' gain.

Thank You ModernBIKE.

2016-08-26

fast and cheap!

"What more could you ask for? Good selection, fast, and cheap. Good service too."

2016-08-24

"Shipping was very fast I wasn't expecting it for about a week and it came the next day! Very Happy with my product and can't wait to test it out!"

2016-08-19

Great Service--On My Go-To List

"Excellent prices, great selection...particularly of Campy parts and components, fast delivery."

Share ModernBIKE.com's store rating

ModernBIKE.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ModernBIKE.com is a merchant member
ModernBIKE.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.