Stores > MemoryDepot.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review MemoryDepot.com by clicking a star below.
2012-05-17

"Thank you guy, service was excellent as usual.
Keep on doing a good job.

2012-05-16

"What MemoryDepot needs to learn is to establish clear communication with the customer. Spelling out how long delivery of goods is going to take respectively informing the customer in case delivery is going to take much longer than what one would expect. They should understand that this will make life easier for the customer and therefor reflect better on 'MemoryDepot'. As it is now it's a bit frustrating..."

2012-05-10

"Excellent transaction with fast shipping. Great product and price."

2012-05-02

"Ordering was easy and the order was shipped in a timely fashion, just wished they would include tracking info with the e-mail letting me know the order had shipped."

2012-04-19

"First time user. Easy to find what I wanted"

2012-04-13

"What a great experience!. I was looking everywhere for memory to expand my Kingston 512MB stick to 2 GB. Other sellers advertised their memory sticks as "available" but when I emailed them I either got no reply or a form email that they were presently out of stock. I emailed MemoryDepot with the same question and got an immediate response that the sticks I wanted were in stock. I also found out that the price was better than all others I contacted and FREE shipping. Wo hoo - I'm a very happy camper!
Ron

2012-04-13

"Ordered a couple of hard drives since they were the cheapest merchant I could find in Canada for this particular model. Unfortunately after I placed the order the hard drive went into "back order" status. So I emailed them to see when they would ship and got a personal reply saying that they were expected from their US warehouse within a few days and he upgraded my shipping from ground to expedited so I would get them sooner. Nice!

Recommend this site if not for the great price, but for the excellent customer service.

2012-04-12

"The search was quick and easy and pointed me directly to the upgrade I needed."

2012-04-11

"I searched my local businesses in Edmonton for some 2 gig sticks of memory for my laptop and also checked Tiger Direct and neither place had more than a 1 gig stick. I did a search online and found the MemoryDepot and they had just what I wanted at a reasonable price I wasted no time using my paypal account to purchase it and even got lucky with free shipping. Product was shipped within 2 days. Service in my opinion was great now just to wait for the postal service, can wait to get my 4 gig of memory."

2012-04-10

"No problem finding the right memory, shipped pretty quickly."

2012-04-09

"I ordered a product and paid extra for the 2 day delivery. I felt I should have received it by now but am not 100% certain because of the Easter holidays"

2012-04-02

"Easy to order. Just what I wanted at a great price. "

2012-03-28

"Excellent customer service! In addressing several problems in resolving a partcularly tricky memory config issue, including one of my own fault, MemoryDepot went out of their way to work to a successfull resolution. I highly recommend MemoryDepot!"

Salt Spring Island
2012-03-16

"They run a great business. Helped choose my memory upgrade easily. I have no complaints unless of course it does not fit. Thanks memorydepot.com. This upgrade will help me from purchasing a new computer for the time being. Also a major plus u r Canadian."

2012-03-16

"Excellent prices but order took 2 days to ship."

Share MemoryDepot.com's store rating

MemoryDepot.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

MemoryDepot.com is not a merchant member
MemoryDepot.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!