Stores > Mac of All Trades

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.08/10 9.08/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.68/10 9.68/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10
Voice your opinion! Review Mac of All Trades by clicking a star below.
2017-08-02

Refurbished Mac Book Pro

"Great product, easy to order, on time, impressed at their communication and desire to make sure I was happy ; )
Cheers People

2017-08-01

3rd time selling with them

"Fast and easy! Ran into a problem with UPS having unexpected delays this time and they were understanding and helpful. This is my third time selling with them and I would sell again for sure!"

2017-07-31

Excellent experience buying and selling

"I recently sold my 2010 13" MacBook Pro to MOAT for a fair offer, and purchased a 2014 15" model. Both experiences were extremely smooth, the communication clear, and the follow-up prompt. I will have no hesitation about dealing through them again."

2017-07-28

Fast and easy service.

"Sold my unused Macbook Pro to them and the process could not be easier. They sent me an offer and a prepaid shipping label. After review I was sent a check after two business days. Hassle-free and a fair company. I plan on using this site again if I have anything else to sell in the future."

2017-07-25

Outstanding

"These guys are on top of their game. I cannot stress enough just how much I recommend using them if you're wanting to get rid of your Apple products for a very competitive price. They offered more for my MacBook Pro Retina than anyone else online, and I mean BY FAR. They're also very prompt in their responses via email. "

2017-07-24

Product did not work and your effort to reconcile your mistake is poor

"Computer arrived and it did not work. It has become a big hassle that takes up too much of my time to replace. Customer service was little help. You even wanted me to pay to expedite the shipping of a working computer from MOAT to replace the broken computer, which you will ship after you receive the broken computer. By the time all is done it will have been at least 3 weeks between the time I ordered the machine until it arrives. You need to go the extra mile when a computer does not work. Instead you expect me to go the extra mile for your mistake. I have to repack it; I have to arrange shipping or take the 40 pounds of computer to the nearest UPS location (48 miles from my home); and I have to wait to long to receive a replacement. I have done many transactions and up until the last 2 transactions I have been satisfied. I have recommended you to a number of people who have purchased products from you as well. I ordered an iPad at Christmas that did not work and you could not replace it. I got a refund because I would have had to pay much extra to receive a upgraded product. Your rep kept telling me this rarely happens, but that is not my experience. "

Rep reply posted Jul-24-2017

A rep from Mac of All Trades, macCSteam, has responded

“We've contacted the customer and have made special accomodations to expedite the process of his replacement unit. ”

2017-07-19

Super awesome

"Very great customer service with a timely response!"

2017-07-18

Great experience!

"I've had great experiences both buying and selling with Mac of All Trades! Would highly recommend."

2017-07-17

Macbook Sold

"Mac of All Trades provided a great experience and made me feel confident throughout the entire process of my sale. I appreciate the transparency and quick turnaround of responses."

2017-07-16

Nothing but satisfied!

"I sold my Late 2012 21.5-inch iMac to Mac of All Trades. At first I was a bit skeptical because they were offering me a premium price for the computer. However, I went ahead and saw that they have an A+ rating in the BBB, so I figured so long as I have all the shipping information and email correspondence I am safe. Well, needless to say any suspicion I had is now gone. They had me purchase the Display Seller Box for $30, but it was just a means to an end for me to pay for the shipping cost and with the premium price they quoted me I had no issues with that. They responded to all my emails and concerns, they extended their arrival deadline as soon as I ordered the seller box to accommodate the time it would take reach me and they even sent me a shipping label, so all I had to do was just wipe, package, and simply bring the package to a UPS drop off location. As soon as my package they sent me a tracking # to verify that they are aware of it. Once they received it, they promptly let me know they would begin their inspection, and once that was completed they notified me they would pay the price they quoted. Absolutely no issues with the payment, and overall it was so easy and smooth. If anyone wants to sell their used Apple computers I would highly recommend going with Mac of All Trades. There's no safer way for you to sell your device. Ebay is prone to chargeback scams and other scams, and good luck finding anyone willing to pay the price Mac of All Trades is going to offer you in person. 10/10 "

2017-07-12

Straightforward and a Good Deal

"I've sold many Macs to Mac of All Trades over the years. Transactions and payments have always been completed quickly and there have never been any concerns or surprises. Very satisfied with my latest sale to them…"

2017-07-12

I love everything about my purchases but

"I love everything about the items that I had purchased but for the laptop I did not receive the charger for it. I was wondering if you can send me one. Thanks!"

2017-07-11

Im so satisfied

"I wanted to get rid of my old MacBook since it was bulky and had started giving me battery issues. I came across this website and requested for quote. They gave me $100-150 more than other vendors in market and the entire process was so simple quick and smooth.
I recommend them to sell off or exchange your old mac.

2017-07-10

There's no better choice when trading in your Apple hardware

"After doing extensive research online I found this site. I was weary at first since i would be sending my iMac across the country with no guarantee of payment, but their offer was more than fair so i gave it a shot. The process was seamless and the payment was made within 1 day of them receiving my Mac, I could not be happier!"

2017-07-08

Impressed!!!

"I had never expected such fast delivery and the iMac arrived very well packaged and runs perfectly. I'm recommending Mac of All Trades to my friends and family!!"

Share Mac of All Trades's store rating

Mac of All Trades is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Mac of All Trades is a merchant member
Mac of All Trades participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.