Stores > LensRentals.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.95/10 9.95/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.93/10 9.93/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.86/10 9.86/10
Voice your opinion! Review LensRentals.com by clicking a star below.
AvgeekJoe's Avatar

Skagit County, WA, USA Verified Customer
2017-10-01

LensRentals.com is simply the best for renting camera gear...

"I've made a few rentals this summer with LensRentals.com. I always get the gear I want, at a fair price and can purchase insurance - which I always do just-in-case. I can also price ahead exactly what the gear will cost me, which is a great relief.

When I get the gear, it's what I was promised and clean. Shipped with great protection. Always with carrying cases.

I highly recommend LensRentals.com and hope others will try them out before anybody else.

2017-09-30

Wonderful Experience

"A fully contained package and experience. Easy selection of items, delivered on time in a secured case. Return instructions and labels included. Would not hesitate to recommend and reuse this company for future projects. "

2017-09-25

Lensrentals is the only way to go!!

"We went on our first African safari in Botswana so I needed a Telephoto lens for my Canon EOS DSLR. I ordered a 100-400 mm f4.5/5.6 Canon lens from Lensrentals. It arrived in plenty of time for our trip and was an absolute success in allowing me to get close up views of lions, leopards, elephants, giraffes and many more! I was very pleased with the quality of the service and lens itself. Thank you."

2017-09-24

Above and beyond service, exceeded my expectations

"Great customer service when I called to amend my order, amazing pricing, punctual delivery, pristine equipment and packaging, and very helpful return directions - even including packaging tape to reseal the box. I was very impressed and would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to rent gear. "

Lensrental.com

"Excellent experience, I will definitely be using them again."

Great overall experience

"Really happy with the customer service and quality of the product delivered!"

2017-09-22

Top notch personalized rental experience

"Every detail was very well thought out! Lens quality was superb. And customer service was first class! Highly recommend"

2017-09-21

Understanding

"I order cameras to record a business commercial and while I was renting them from we were hit by hurricane Irma. They emailed me to notify me that they extended my rental due to life. I'm definitely using them again. "

2017-09-20

Great service.

"When I had questions, I called and talked to a real person and they were friendly and helped me out. Would highly recommend."

2017-09-16

Very Professional and Very Friendly!

"This was my first time renting camera lenses (I didn't even know there was such a thing) and I'm glad I chose this company. I rented a long lens and a lens for regular photos (mine is broken) for my husband's Air Force basic military training graduation. It was very easy to navigate the website and place my order, which arrived earlier than expected and was packaged very securely. I LOVED that they even provided tape for the return shipping, showing their attention to detail and customer service. I did think that I was missing a lens hood but found it after a super fast and friendly reply! I would definitely recommend this company to others and should I ever need to rent lenses again, I'll be using their service again!"

2017-09-15

happy camper

"The camera I rented came when expected. Well packed in a carry bag and waterproof Pelican case, so the whole package was pretty much bombproof wrt shipping damage. Everything seemed in perfect working order. "

2017-09-09

Great service!

""

2017-09-08

Great experience with Lensrentas

"Delivery was fast, tech support knowledgeable and customer service superb. I look forward to doing future business with the company and would highly recommend lensrentals to anyone interested in film/photography. All my questions were answered and if they weren't, I was connected to someone who might know immediately. It was my first big budget shoot, and the people at lensrentals really knew what they were talking about. They recommended certain things and offered me great advice on how to make my production go more smoothly. And when something wasn't working, such a device that was defective, they were quick to replace the item so I could continue shooting. Really liked how simple and easy shipping was and hassle free. Five stars all around for great products and service!"

2017-09-01

LensRental.com Does Another First Rate Job

"I rented the Nikon 300 mm f/2.8 telephone and the Nikon D810 for the solar eclipse of 2017. This my second rental of the 300 mm and my nth of the D810. Everything was perfect, as usual. Everything was well packed, and everything functioned perfectly. Somehow they even managed to arrange a 100% cloud-free day in Driggs, ID where I photographed the eclipse! (I don't ordinarily give credit to human efforts for improving the weather, but these guys are so good ...)

The equipment arrived a bit early, which was nice.

In the planning phase for this rental they even measured the lens cap diameter for me to make sure that the solar filter I was ordering would fit properly. Great people!

2017-08-22

Thanks!

"I didn't have the right lens for my GH5 to film the eclipse and found this place online. They got the lens here early and it gave me time to figure out how to use it. Also they were really prompt with customer service about where to buy solar filters, confirm a change to the delivery address and they also had great tech support on how to use it. I'm an amature at best when it comes to videography and photography so a place like this really helped me make the best of what could be a once in a life time experience. Thanks for everything! "

Share LensRentals.com's store rating

LensRentals.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LensRentals.com is a merchant member
LensRentals.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,466 merchant members.