Stores > LensRentals.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.95/10 9.95/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10
Voice your opinion! Review LensRentals.com by clicking a star below.

2017-11-09

First timer - will be back for more!

"From the discount promo, the ordering process, delivery, and return, the experience with Lensrentals was fantastic. The lens I rented, a 200-500mm Nikkor, appeared brand new (actually only a few months old) and performed superbly. Towards the end of the rental period, I contacted LensRental to inquire about extending the rental term - Haley helped provide all the details for me in a quick, efficient fashion. To sum up: if your are considering renting from LensRentals, take the plunge. You'll have no regrets!! "

2017-11-09

Great service!

"What a great service. Everything from ordering, information, directions and of course the camera itself were top notch."

2017-11-05

Better than the rest

"I appreciate that all the equipment came in a pelican case because I had to fly to a destination and it fit all my gear plus the rental camera. "

2017-11-05

LensRentals.com is great!

"Rented a Canon 80D because I was considering buying one. Saw a promotion on another website for 20% off coupon and used it. Easy online process, prompt delivery, great working camera with option to buy it if I wanted to do so. I actually sent the camera back a day early because I was finished using it, and LensRentals gave me a refund for my unused day. They were quick to reply to emails and very courteous. I highly recommend them!"

2017-11-04

Couldn't Ask for More!

"Rented a Canon 5DsR. I used the local pick-up and return service. Everything was ready when I arrived, battery charged up, and starter instruction manual included."

2017-11-03

Smooth and easy transaction!!

"I rented a sony lens and two polarizing filters. They called me immediately to verify information as I was a first time customer. Friendly people to deal with and had no issues getting everything set up. When I received my order, I realized one filter was shattered and called customer service to inform them. The gentleman I spoke with was really cool about the situation and offered to overnight me one without hesitation. I received the filter the next day with no trouble. Returning the items was just as easy as ordering everything and had no hiccups. I will definitely be doing business with them in the future. Big thanks to lensrentals.com! "

2017-11-03

Sticky scroll button, loose dial

"The Nikon D5's main scroll button (not sure of the real name of it, but pressing it shows the magnification of my shots) on back of camera was wonky, hard to press and not as smooth to use as on my nikon cameras, also the distance on the 70-200 lens changed without me changing it, it was sooooo loose. Otherwise, rental went fine."

2017-11-03

Amazing resource for photographers!

"I’ve been a customer of Lensrentals for a handful of years now, and the service and selection only gets better. I’ve never had a negative experience; if that were to happen, I honestly feel that they would do everything they can to make it right. "

2017-11-02

Great Service

"My experience with LensRentals was excellent. Working with the staff was easy. They answered all of my questions and I was able to get the lens I needed at a good price. The process of returning the lens couldn't have been any simpler as well. I highly recommend LensRentals to anyone who wants to test out a lens before buying or for just getting a lens for that once in a lifetime trip."

2017-10-30

Lensrental.com is Awesome

"Excellent equipment, fast shipping, incredible packing and ease of return. Killer customer service and follow-up. A++ business for professionals and enthusiasts alike. Highly recommended!"

2017-10-29

Did not work with my GH4

"I tried to use my GH4 camera and output it on projector, at the top of the screen there was a problem. "

2017-10-29

200-500mm Lens Rental

"Wanted to see how well the 200-500mm Nikon lens worked at the Houston Air Show, and I was pleasantly impressed. Overall experience with the order and delivery of the lens was top notch. Shipping back was a piece of cake also."

2017-10-28

Perfect Service!

"Quick, easy rental process. Great prices! Will use again. Thanks!"

2017-10-28

Another flawless experience

"Recently rented another lens from LensRentals.com and, as I expected, everything went smooth as silk - from the renting process on their website to delivery (no one packs items as well as these guys) to using the lens, to shipping it back - nothing could have been easier or more convenient. I see no reason to ever rent lenses from any other source!"

2017-10-27

Reliable, Excellent customer service

"I've rented from lensrentals.com for over a year now. I always saved my card information and one day my debit card expired the day before my package was being shipped. They couldn't ship without my updated card info, so they called and emailed me to make sure my package shipped on time. Lensrentals.com ha's never let me down and they're always adding amazing new gear! "

Share LensRentals.com's store rating

LensRentals.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LensRentals.com is a merchant member
LensRentals.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,494 merchant members.