Stores > LensRentals.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.95/10 9.95/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.93/10 9.93/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.85/10 9.85/10
Voice your opinion! Review LensRentals.com by clicking a star below.

2017-10-28

Another flawless experience

"Recently rented another lens from LensRentals.com and, as I expected, everything went smooth as silk - from the renting process on their website to delivery (no one packs items as well as these guys) to using the lens, to shipping it back - nothing could have been easier or more convenient. I see no reason to ever rent lenses from any other source!"

2017-10-27

Reliable, Excellent customer service

"I've rented from lensrentals.com for over a year now. I always saved my card information and one day my debit card expired the day before my package was being shipped. They couldn't ship without my updated card info, so they called and emailed me to make sure my package shipped on time. Lensrentals.com ha's never let me down and they're always adding amazing new gear! "

2017-10-26

Exceptional Service

"The staff is friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. They have a large selection of cameras, lenses and accessories so are able to rent what you need when you need it. The equipment is in excellent condition. I bought my last rental lens (Sony FE 100-400) and received a credit for the rental fee. I have used another photo rental company in the past but Lens Rentals will get all of my future rental business!"

2017-10-23

Great business and customer service!

"Very efficient shipping and great selection. Great way to try out equipment before buying, they even allow you to buy what you rented."

2017-10-23

Awesome service!

"I had placed my order and then realized that I picked the wrong delivery date and needed the lens the very next day so I called LensRentals in the morning and told them my dilemma and they changed the order right away, shipped the lens that day and I had it at my site the next day! I was able to talk to a live person on the first call within seconds and they gave me no hassle whatsoever - so refreshing!! Thank you LensRentals!"

2017-10-22

First Time Renter with them!

"Quick and easy! Cant beat the weekly prices. Will definitely do business with you again. Package was right on time. Canon 70-200 IS II .... a beast of a lens. Love the versatility of it! "

Excellent

"Delivered earlier than expected, perfect condition, easy return. Continue to use LensRentals for my equipment needs"

Great, great, great

"Every aspect of my rental wa s professional yet warm. I would use this company again in a heartbeat."

2017-10-21

Great company to deal with, excellent customer service. Equipment was perfect. I will definitely use again.

"I rented a camera and some accesories, and was nervous about the whole process. I never needed to be. They walked me through the whole thing. The equipment was perfect, carefully shipped. Customer service emailed me all along the way and made the transaction smooth. I will use this place again!"

2017-10-20

Everything was as expected

"Lensrentals did a great job getting me the lens I rented and getting it back to them easily. Not excited about the photos I got with the lens, but that was because I chose the wrong lens for the job I needed to do. Or, my skill with a big piece of glass was not what I anticipated it to be. But I can't fault them for that, it was all me."

2017-10-19

Great customer service and product!

"Great experience overall, will definitely recommend and rent again! Thanks LensRental!"

2017-10-19

They never disappoint

"LensRentals always seems to deliver. No mistakes, always on time. There was a surprise with this order: They send a piece of packing tape to make sure I had something to secure the box on the return trip. Nice touch. Sometimes I run out of tape so it's nice to know they have me covered."

2017-10-18

Get Service

"Been renting for years and service gets better year after year. Lenses are packed very well. Shipments always arrive on time. Never had a problem with being shipped the wrong item or damaged items."

2017-10-16

fantastic service

"I have dealt with them, twice - in one case, they retroactively applied a discount that had been advertised after my order was placed. in the second case, they were understanding when my trip was suddenly cancelled, only charging me for the actual time I had the lenses. I will use them again and again."

2017-10-16

Very Happy with LensRentals

"I used to rent from ATS Rentals and was very happy with them. Now that LensRentals.com took over for ATS Rentals I was wondering if I would get the same great experience. I DID. LensRentals.com was great, Customer service was very helpful and everything was delivered on time and exactly what I ordered. The price is so reasonable, I can't think of a better way to rent equipment, not even local. So thank you LensRentals.com for exceeding my expectations."

Share LensRentals.com's store rating

LensRentals.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LensRentals.com is a merchant member
LensRentals.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,465 merchant members.