Stores > LA Police Gear

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.46/10 8.46/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.39/10 8.39/10
Voice your opinion! Review LA Police Gear by clicking a star below.
2017-01-02

Christmas and liberal's California laws.

"When I placed the order I knew the 10 round clips the new law in California require me to have would be backordered. They contacted me to advise of the estimated wait and I asked for they could send the item I planed as a christmas gift. They got it and one other Item they had in stock in two business days. They have always been reasonable with arrangements made and have made sure someone was at the store even though I arrived a few minutes after closing. Their normal prices are in line with most. they have great sales and grab bags. It is their service that makes all the difference. As for returns, I have never had to return something. It is always a quality item and their packaging makes sure it arrives safely."

2016-12-29

LAPG core cargo pants

"like it it for the price it was nice,comfortable and shipping was quick. got some for my kids"

Back Order Issues

"Have received notification item is in backorder. Have not received any time line for receiving the order? Would appreciate information since Christmas is a week away?"

Stacked Up Ready !!!

"Every item required for duty are immediately available at an incredible price. Walk-in or mail delivery, same quality always there. "

Great gear-fast delivery

" I ordered a bug out bag/range bag for my son for Christmas. Now I want one for myself LOL. I received my order two days faster than I anticipated and the quality exceeded my expectations! "

3 manufacturers out of stock, clueless C.S., no order status updates

" I placed an order on Aug. 11th, items from 3 different manufacturers (Condor, Blauer, Safariland) wound up being on extended back order. Follow up completed showed that two of the manufacturers items were able to be shipped immediately from different distributors or the manufacturer directly.
An initial order confirmation is provided as well as order tracking through your order number, however, ZERO updates were made to the order status. Even after knowledge an item was in stock or shipped (advised by C.S. reps), ZERO updates had been made.
Had a 4.5 month delay on a particular item which I do not fault LA for. However, dealing with customer service reps I, and several other officers within my agency, received time and again a standard answer of it's going to be 2-3 weeks. All actions taken by reps, instead of actually giving you a concrete answer on status or just simply stating they did not have valid information, served to appease and delay which proved infuriating.
Low and behold, that 4.5 month delayed item finally arrived at my residence. The navy blue I ordered was spectacularly black. I did not realize this until busting the item out of its plastic and adjusting the item to me. Short order will tell how their return policy assists customers- I will update post. Further exacerbating the 4.5 month delay was knowledge that this same item was being shipped through other distributors in only 1.5 months.
Overall, the prices on LA Police Gear are not bad. I had no issues with shipping. The potential headache (very much encountered by my experience) that ensues after your order is just not worth it. I am comfortable and feel just in advising you to choose a different distributor for your gearing needs.

2016-12-08

Love it!

"Got one for my boyfriend for Christmas, he loves it. I let him open it up early so he'd have his own stocking out and now to keep it in with the Christmas decorations is gonna be a tough one cause he wanted to hook it on his bag lol"

2016-11-30

Best Bang 4 the BUCK!

"LAPG operator 8 pocket pants light ripstop, pretty wind resistant $21.99 can't be beat & quick drying. I wore them in July for four days straight sweating like a pig and they stayed dry. The police duty stocks are the best I've ever worn. Compressive & wicking keep my calves from fatiguinglesh. What more do you want. You can Payou more but yup won't better."

2016-10-31

Good equipment at a fair price.

"I work in Law Enforcement. I order a great deal of my uniforms and equipment through them. Their in-house brand of tactical gear is on par with 5.11, Tru-Spec and Blackhawk for about half the cost. On my last order I had to return a defective item I had ordered and their customer service is excellent."

2016-10-07

Best customer service EVER!!!

"I have ordered from them many times and always find their pricing to be close to or the best compared to other sites, but it is their customer service that IMHO is second to none.

I am honestly surprised by the negative reviews here where people mentioned problems with CS. Anytime I have had to contact their customer service department they have been prompt, polite, and always addressed/took care of my question or issue appropriately.

I hope that continues to be the case, and if and or when I have something more to add I will update here.

2016-09-29

Selling knock offs

"I ordered a pair of Oakley SI-8 boots from LaPolice gear. They were delivered today, Obviously a knock off. The seams were separated/ unsewn. Not even close to the quality of the Oakley SI-6 I have been wearing for years. They are refusing to issue a refund. Uggggg.
I wish I could upload pics.
Avoid avoid avoid

2016-09-23

Exceptional Store and Warehouse

"The Monadnock Baton Holder that I purchased did not fit my baton. I took the day off and traveled to the store in Valencia and found it to be well stocked and the store representative’s very friendly as well as knowledgeable with the products that they sell. Since I bought the baton holder online, they sent me to the warehouse where I was greeted by a friendly employee who went out of her way to assist me and ensure I received the correct product that I ordered. I will definitely continue to buy my leather gear and uniform needs at LAPG. I strongly recommend this company to everyone that needs law enforcement equipment."

2016-02-01

Good value

"Extremely bright flashlight! A little larger than I anticipated but a great buy for the money!

2016-01-27

Get ahead guys for sure.

"Well made clothing for sure Have that look everyone wants. "

2016-01-27

10-8 EDC gear

"Great prices and useful gear are what you can expect from L.A. Police Gear. They are one of my go-to suppliers for my tactical requirements."

Share LA Police Gear's store rating

LA Police Gear is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

LA Police Gear is not a merchant member
LA Police Gear does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!