Stores > Jomashop

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.76/10 8.76/10
Voice your opinion! Review Jomashop by clicking a star below.

Certina

"Happy to get my preferate watch with a nice discount. Fast shipping, super! "

2017-12-12

Great experience with Jomashop!

"Excellent quality products with unbelievable discounts!
I bought a man watch and bag for my wife. I got my purchases on time and the quality met my expectations.

Very nice Web site and Reliable

"Very nice Web site and Reliable"

Fast service, good price

"Jomashop gave me the best price for a Rado watch I was looking to buy for some time. I ended up placing the order and had the item delivered at my door on time. Am happy about the service."

Great delivery time!

"Super fast and friendly costumer service! "

Satisfied customer

"Package arrived on time and was as described on the website. Great watch at a fantastic price!"

2017-12-12

# Great website with best prices

"Great website with best prices"

Anne Klein Black Dial Black Ceramic Ladies Watch # Model 2715BKSV

"We ordered an Anne Klein Black Diamond & Ceramic Watch to gift a relative.

The watch is really beautiful and the rich appeal is really worth for the cost. Especially the stones embedded within the dial and the black ceramic style strap enhances the look.

Jomashop has delivered within the promised time and the packaging was flawless.

Great product

"Was fast and was better than expected. Will buy my next watch here for sure."

Montblanc Belt Purchase

"This was super easy experience, from browsing for the product, getting my questions answered through live chat, and checking out. The sale price of the belt was also significantly lower than anywhere else I had found. The belt arrived in just a couple days - much faster than I thought it would, especially considering I purchased around the Thanksgiving holiday. The belt arrived in original packaging, with a montblanc box, cloth bag, and still had wrap around the belt buckle. Overall, fantastic experience and would definitely trust this reseller again."

2017-12-12

Great service! Beautiful watch!

"I was shopping for an Omega and found the perfect one at the best price with Jomashop. They had great customer service from start to finish and even with one day shipping, the cost was still less then other well known retailers. I also lik that they offer so many options to pay as I was able to use my Amazon card through the Jomashop portal. The watch itself, an Omega Seamaster, is a beauty and can be used as an everyday watch for dress up, business or dress down. Great investment from an awesome online watch reltailer. Will use them again!"

Very satisfied

"My husband really wanted a fossil watch and this website had the best price for what I wanted to get for him. It was shipped and received fairly quickly. I will probably order from joma again."

Great prices & great service

"I found the Oakley Sunglasses I was shopping for at a great price. The arrived earlier than promised and were everything I expected and wanted. This was my first experience with Jomashop, but will likely not be my last!!!"

worst service

"They double charged me, i had to call to get them to fix their mistake and was treated rude when i did, to cancel the second order. The watch i did order, did not ship the same day as the website clearly states all orders placed before 130 est will. again i called customer service as rude and unhelpful and refused to do anything to fix their lack of adhering to there own policy. I'm very curious to see what i get, if they do actually ship it as they have now tried to overcharged me and not fallowed their own publicly stated policy regarding shipping."

Leonid Vinokur ,order # M17A1230

"Amazing experience,beautiful watch! It's exactly what I wanted to buy!"

Share Jomashop's store rating

Jomashop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jomashop is a merchant member
Jomashop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,473 merchant members.