Stores > Jerry's Artarama

800-827-8478
      919-873-9565
      cs@jerrysartarama.com
      800-827-8478

Voice your opinion! Review Jerry's Artarama by clicking a star below.

NO direction

"It seemed easy enough to put together, but I was wrong. I put it on upside down then backwards then inside out. I was frustrated. Still may be wrong. But it’s working. Put directions in the box!"

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“We do apologize for any inconvenience the missing instructions caused you. Our customer service department is always happy to email missing product instructions to our customers. We also have some product instructions posted on the product page for that particular item as a pdf. I hope that this information is helpful, please call our customer service department at 1-800-827-8478 if you have any other assembly questions or concerns. ”

daniel-82161's Avatar

2017-11-12

Great selection, terrible customer service

"Every time I order, I receive a message that I have to call in to verify it, as my address has changed (it has not), delaying the order for days. Most recently, after that call, I did not receive the order at all. I see, a week later, that the order was cancelled, without notifying me; presumably the person I spoke with made a mistake. I may still use Jerry's in the future, since, when they actually send the order, they have a great selection and decent prices. However, I would never count on them for anything I really needed, as they're completely undependable."

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Unfortunately your order was cancelled due to credit card issues. The card was declined because the billing address and postal code did not match what is listed with your bank. With fraud being a growing issue everywhere we are trying to do everything in our power to keep our customers safe from this threat. I do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. If you would like to reorder I would recommend using Pay Pal when checking out online. If you have any other questions or concerns feel free to call us at 1-800-827-8478. Thank you for your time and I hope you have a great day.”

I love this store!

"I love love love this store. On the very rare occasion something goes wrong they'll do everything in their power too make it right have excellent customer service representatives."

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to recommend us to your colleagues!”

2017-11-09

Totally Pleased!!!!

"I ordered a gold picture frame from Jerry to save some money! I could not be more pleased with the quality, the look, the glass, the packaging, and the timeliness of delivery. This was my first purchase. There will be many more. I don't know if you can get this link, but here is a photo of my painting of a friend's home. https://attachment.outlook.office.net/owa/galuise@hotmail.com/service.svc/s/GetAttachmentThumbnail?id=AQMkADAwATEyNTk3LWJjYjktOTEyMgAtMDACLTAwCgBGAAADGrsUGEZ6uEaUhJfyAtn20gcAs%2B6FvWy46UajabYTiMqssgAAAgEMAAAAs%2B6FvWy46UajabYTiMqssgABOUMO%2BAAAAAESABAAv1XBmIAtZUGDwrNtj4KBkQ%3D%3D&thumbnailType=2&X-OWA-CANARY=yuOuPfgjIUWcMNhS8qyr_ZD8BN-rJ9UYGBG-254hfybcQmP5GZi6OZGihLsAlcEXUVj9o8C1pIk.&token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJSUzI1NiIsIng1dCI6ImVuaDlCSnJWUFU1aWpWMXFqWmpWLWZMMmJjbyJ9.eyJ2ZXIiOiJFeGNoYW5nZS5DYWxsYmFjay5WMSIsImFwcGN0eHNlbmRlciI6Ik93YURvd25sb2FkQDg0ZGY5ZTdmLWU5ZjYtNDBhZi1iNDM1LWFhYWFhYWFhYWFhYSIsImFwcGN0eCI6IntcIm1zZXhjaHByb3RcIjpcIm93YVwiLFwicHJpbWFyeXNpZFwiOlwiUy0xLTI4MjctNzUxNTktMzE2NjI3NzkyMlwiLFwicHVpZFwiOlwiMzIyODA4NjEzMjc3OTg2XCIsXCJvaWRcIjpcIjAwMDEyNTk3LWJjYjktOTEyMi0wMDAwLTAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMFwiLFwic2NvcGVcIjpcIk93YURvd25sb2FkXCJ9IiwiaXNzIjoiMDAwMDAwMDItMDAwMC0wZmYxLWNlMDAtMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwQDg0ZGY5ZTdmLWU5ZjYtNDBhZi1iNDM1LWFhYWFhYWFhYWFhYSIsImF1ZCI6IjAwMDAwMDAyLTAwMDAtMGZmMS1jZTAwLTAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMC9hdHRhY2htZW50Lm91dGxvb2sub2ZmaWNlLm5ldEA4NGRmOWU3Zi1lOWY2LTQwYWYtYjQzNS1hYWFhYWFhYWFhYWEiLCJleHAiOjE1MTAyNTc4MjksIm5iZiI6MTUxMDI1NzIyOX0.j3i6yCteLUmY9TGqFZcXGficAPIkhATbjAoUoGrhsfZgIlF5UonD66isXEOvcP-ttKEEO-6Ki-E5zzzqd8CVtBb00nDuofbTrK_Ag87asKodA50IMt6Ya_1CT0ad1Ex_WDiF-JfzuC1jJfxg_2B1i3uRRWEldmIhss1AEFzD65XJPFBgEVHdFEygUnYI2GZmSLRxzq_Cm93cxnZQL3mYuYjkwrdF8Kj-Jav-iQtkMGmp0ot2SgUC5pQWilKaJC51k22JMBpO0CRPzYCaBJEVslFxXSUM_1Nz_lv0FqFJbCFP51DVRmtbeL4iy0Qpk04-w0zqZeSvXYHJtAWiFDK02g&owa=outlook.live.com&isc=1"

Rep reply posted Nov-09-2017

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for sharing your artwork with us and shopping at JerrysArtarama.com!”

2017-11-08

I ❤️ Jerry’s....

"Jerry’s has everything & the prices simply cant be beat...customer service is friendly and accommodating. ‘Hot Buys’ & ‘Buy it Try it’ shouldn’t be missed...!"

Rep reply posted Nov-09-2017

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“We love to hear from our long time customers. Thank you for shopping with us at JerrysArtarama.com!”

2017-11-06

Great online experience, great products, great price!

"Jerry's Artarama is indeed an excellent source for art supplies! The experience range from easy online navigation, to excellent quality products, and the fast and reliable shipping. I am totally satisfied with this store!"

Rep reply posted Nov-07-2017

2017-11-04

very good

"love the product and fast "

Rep reply posted Nov-06-2017

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for shopping with us at JerrysArtarama.com!”

Irwin
2017-11-03

Awesome

"Markers were great, came when promised and packaged well. I will be ordering again in the next day or two..."

Rep reply posted Nov-06-2017

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We look forward to your next shopping trip to JerrysArtarama.com!”

2017-10-30

In love

"I just received my order of pastel pencils very fast shipping and my item also came with a free watch and two packs of oil paints. I've searched for Stabilo pastel pencils at a good price and found them way cheaper at Jerry's than anywhere else Jerry's will be my go to place for all my art supplies and I have many talents. Awesome place .."

Rep reply posted Oct-31-2017

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for shopping with us at JerrysArtarma.com! We look forward to you shoping with us again. ”

2017-10-30

they make it easy

"The right product
the right price
ships quickly
Repeat

Rep reply posted Oct-31-2017

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Thank you for shopping with JerrysArtarama.com!”

2017-10-25

No Surprises

"As advertised, as described, no bull, no surprises, fair price. Can't ask for more."

Rep reply posted Oct-25-2017

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“We appreciate your comments on our service. Thank you for shopping with us at JerrysArtarama.com!”

2017-10-24

Great selection, fast delivery & loved the "extras"

"I ordered several different water color paints & got a few extra tubes and a paint brush with my order. Enjoyed trying them all out. "

Rep reply posted Oct-25-2017

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for shopping with us at JerrysArtarama.com!”

2017-10-23

Almost excellent

"The staff is informative and fun to chat with both in text and by voice. I would just like to suggest you open a store in Pittsburgh. My phone's GPS directed me to one. Imagine my disappointment...."

Rep reply posted Oct-24-2017

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback! We look forward to your future orders with us at JerrysArtarama.com! I will pass on your suggestion about the Pittsburgh location, we regret that your gps redirected you. ”

2017-10-23

Pam's Review

"Hi Jerry! I love your website and will continue to use it for my art needs.
I appreciate the continued update on my recent order which included a back ordered item and the ease in which I could substitute a stocked item so my order would ship.
I also love your instructional videos so funny but filled with useful information. (The heart for art was hilarious!)

Thank you!

Pam Lascheck

Rep reply posted Oct-24-2017

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for your continued support and for choosing JerrysArtarama.com!”

2017-10-22

Great deals!

" I ordered on Monday. Got my order on Friday! "

Rep reply posted Oct-23-2017

Share Jerry's Artarama's store rating

Jerry's Artarama is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jerry's Artarama is a merchant member
Jerry's Artarama participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.