Stores > GrabAGun.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.75/10 4.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.25/10 4.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.69/10 4.69/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.06/10 4.06/10
Voice your opinion! Review GrabAGun.com by clicking a star below.

Happy Happy Happy

"Easy purchase,easy pickup and fast store service."

2017-04-13

GREAT EXPERIENCE! GREAT GUN!

"Easy-Peasy ordering, quick shipping, and low, low prices. What more can a shooter ask for? Oh yeah, a $75 rebate from the manufacturer.
I don't know how this experience could possibly have been any better. I purchased a 9mm S&W Shield. It arrived quickly. Packaged perfectly. And cleaned & oiled to perfection. The sale price, minus the $75 rebate, was over $100 less than I could buy it for locally. It just doesn't get any better than that.
This was my first experience with GrabaGun.com. But it won't be my last. I'll be back many, many more times.

2017-04-13

Great service and great product at phenomenal prices!

"Smooth transaction as well as unbeatable prices!"

2017-04-13

Fast shipping with the right gun at the right price

"3 different variations of the gun I wanted were all in stock and available. I ordered on Wednesday and it arrived on Friday! "

Perfect Transaction

"Couldn't have been a better experience. Made the order, sent in the FFL, great communication, fast shipping. Excellent!"

Great place to buy from

"Awesomeness great seller would buy again and will"

Savage 11 Hot Hunter 308

" Great prices, did an online purchase and picked up at local store front. Nice store, friendly staff and paperwork was very fast. Only reason I didn't give it a 5 star rating was rough shipping/handling. The box the gun came in look like it had been in fight, had long knife cut marks in several places and area where bolt and paperwork is located was about ripped out. Looked like it the gun/package was roughed up pretty bad. Have not shot the gun yet but the iron sights look OK as far as I can tell. When you see packaging like this you know your gun was not taken care of somewhere along the line, guess the GrabAGun Gorilla got ahold of it? "

2017-04-12

Always my go too for purchases

"Always looking for the right products at the right price from a dependable supplier Grab A Gun is it.

Ordered three S&W clips for my .380 Bodyguard from the beach on my cellphone, very easy, great price reasonable shipping; received them when I got home so shipping was less than three days to ATL.

Great price super fast!

"First purchase from GrabAGun. Great service, great price."

Love it

"Love it. My first ar I've owned"

Excellent and fast service

"This was My first experience purchasing a firearm online and I have to say that I was VERY pleased and surprised how easy Grab-A-Gun made the whole process. I plan to use your site many times in the future now. From the moment I clicked buy, it took exactly one week to have the firearm in my hands. "

Almost excellent

"Twice now, I have ordered from GrabAGun.com and when I tried to finalize the order it would not go anywhere. No error, no nothing!

I was using Google Chrome as my browser. In both instances, I had to open up internet explorer and re-input all my data. Not sure if this is a browser compatibility issue or something to do with my configuration.

Overall, price and quick shipping makes this an excellent choice.

fair dealer

"I find Grabagun to have an excellent and responsive Customer Service Dept. They take care of and address concerns instead of leaving one feeling like like they've been served up on the plate for dinner.
The great prices don't hurt either

Honest and trustworthy

"I was new to online purchases for firearms and a friend introduced me to this site. I was worried that I got scammed because I was charged twice for one firearm. I called in and waited on hold for a few minutes. After informing the gentleman of my issue, without hesitation he said he would submit the request to his manager and I would have a refund in 3-5 days. Sure enough 3 days later i got my refund and a tracking number for the firearm. Highly recommend. "

2017-04-11

One great experience!

"Great transaction, ordered 2 guns received them in record time and the price was unbeatable."

Share GrabAGun.com's store rating

GrabAGun.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GrabAGun.com is a merchant member
GrabAGun.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.