Stores > GainSaver

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.27/10 7.27/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.95/10 7.95/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.25/10 8.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.75/10 7.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review GainSaver by clicking a star below.
2011-09-02

"Web site states equipment is "cleaned" and "inspected." The unit I received was filthy inside. This causes doubt to whether there was an "inspection.""

2011-09-02

"I bought a refurbished Macbook Pro through GainSaver. The whole experience was outstanding. I was able to customize the machine to exactly what I wanted and save money. The process was clean and easy and the service was great. I love my Macbook Pro and recommend GainSaver every chance I get."

2011-08-29

"I just had a horrible experience with Gainsaver. Steve, the sales manager, called and said that they don’t have the computer I ordered in stock. Instead, they have part # 105342, MAC Mini desktop 1.8 giga hertz, 80 gig on the hard drive, and a combo drive. He said it’s better, because I didn’t have as much on the hard drive and I didn’t have a combo drive, but he said I’d have to pay $20 more. First I said I’d need to think about it, but then he said that he would cancel my order. I said I didn’t want it cancelled…I said that I didn’t think it was fair to make me pay more when the computer was supposed to arrive between by today, originally, and they shouldn’t have sold me something they don’t have in stock. I agreed to take the better one and pay $20 more, but then asked if I could speak with someone he reports to to express my complaint about the process. He abruptly and rudely said that he didn’t feel comfortable doing business with me, was going to cancel my order, and he hung up on me mid-sentence!"

2011-08-28

"I got a great deal & I received my laptop quickly. "

2011-08-27

"Very happy with the MacBook I purchased from GainSaver. The rep I talked with was informative on the product, the price was very good and the laptop is performing excellently."

2011-08-24

"Thieves! Ordered a MAC w/extended warranty. It failed. After several weeks (which ate into my warrenty) they shipped another whcih failed out of the box. Purchased warrenty with this one too - but the clock started when it shipped to the replacement unit does not restart the warrenty clock. Guess they are planning on shipping defective units till I run out of warrenty and luck. The person on the phone was arrogant, insulting and just plain rude. Avoid Gainsaver at all costs."

2011-08-20

"GainSaver is an economic way to buy and sell your computer and to update to a newer model."

2011-08-19

"I had a very good experience with gainsaver. On the website, I easily located the item that I was looking for. I was very surprised to find that item for such a low price. I ordered and payed for it and received an email asking for a picture of my drivers license and debit card to prevent fraud. It's nice to know that someone is looking out for my interest. Shortly after, I recieved the product in a prompt and timely manner. I am thouroughly satisfied. "

2011-08-17

"My goddaughter had squirreled away her allowance for a long time and was ready to buy a laptop for school. She quickly realized a Mac laptop was out of her budget and was about to order a PC. With all the iTouches, iPods and Mac-based equipment in her house I was worried that she would get frustrated. Also, I am the "IT Gal" for that household and I cannot troubleshoot PC's to save my life. I suggested we look at GainSaver and see if we could find something more in her price range. We found a great used MacBook for about the same price as some of the newer PCs she was looking at. After loading it up with some extra RAM and an airPort we ended up a bit over her budget…so I picked up the difference. She was very excited and called everyday until it arrived, I was excited it came in less than a week! I'm glad GainSaver and I could help her get started on a computer I'm very familiar with, and besides, what are Fairy Godmothers for?"

2011-08-12

"Found Gain Saver just in time - looking to install some additional work stations in our facility, and found the deal on the Mac Mini - fit the space and my budget perfectly!! Everything worked as identified on the site, and was a good transaction. Would purchase again through Gain Saver.

Thanks!
Ted

2011-08-12

"These guys finally made things right. Buyer beware and get on top of any problem you might have. I bought a toughbook for my son's birthday. The first one went defective in just over 1 month. I sent it back. They sent me another, it lasted 2 days and went defective. When I asked for a refund they told me I get a store credit. Just what I need is a store credit for another defective computer. So far I have spent an additional $40.00 on UPS returning the two defective computer. They gave me a full refund less shipping and other costs."

2011-08-05

"I wanted to get my wife a Mac for our anniversary. I was tired of replacing hardrives and losing information on my PC. In my search I came across Gainsaver. I was able to get a used Mac with all the upgrades for almost half the cost of a comparable brand new one. It was in excellent condition and runs amazingly. I will be using Gainsaver for all of my technology needs from now on. Thank You Gainsaver"

2011-07-30

"The 100 rebate is not a rebate. Its a coupon for more stuff and customer service was rude and hung up on me when I called to ask about it."

2011-07-27

"Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta (born March 28, 1986), better known by her stage name Lady Gaga, is an American pop singer-songwriter. After enrolling at New York University's Tisch School of the Arts in 2003 and later performing in the rock music scene of New York City's Lower East Side, she signed with Streamline Records, an imprint of Interscope Records. During her early time at Interscope, she worked as a songwriter for fellow label artists and captured the attention of recording artist Akon who, recognizing her vocal abilities, signed her to his own label, Kon Live Distribution."

2011-07-27

"Although I got a great price on my iMac and was very happy with it, I was very disheartened when it "died" almost exactly 90 days later. Unfortunately, the motherboard was defective and Gainsavers customer service was of no help at all with no offers to repair, replace or discount another product. I will not buy or recommend anything from Gainsaver and was very displeased by the e-mail only customer service and the fact that they do not stand behind their products- tough luck for me I guess."

Share GainSaver's store rating

GainSaver is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

GainSaver is not a merchant member
GainSaver does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!