Stores > GainSaver

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.27/10 7.27/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.95/10 7.95/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.25/10 8.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.75/10 7.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review GainSaver by clicking a star below.
2015-10-13

"Very high quality product, for being previously used,... and with the newest operating system on in, to boot. Would like another for travel... in the future.
Great Deals

Kirk L.

2015-10-07

"GainSaver is a great place to get a great computer. I've ordered my last two computers from GainSaver, and I will say that that I'll get my next computer from GainSaver. The prices are great, the service is efficient, and delivery is quick. I'm a satisfied customer. "

2015-09-16

"Excellent Sales and Service"

2015-09-16

"Wide variety of items available, at fantastic prices. My order arrived very quickly, and in excellent condition. Would definitely shop at Gainsaver again and have recommended it tothers."

2015-09-08

"The iPad was in a great condition for a very low price and came with a warrantee. I couldn't ask for any better!!"

2015-09-02

"This was a great experience. It was fast and efficient. I appreciate the quality of product you deliver. They even shipped it to the hotel where I was going to be traveling to so I didn't have to wait until my return from vacation in 3 weeks."

2015-08-26

"I ordered an iMAC from the GainSaver website. Prior to shipping the company discovered a problem with the unit and alerted me via email along with a suggestion for an alternative unit. I accepted the suggestion, and added a bit more memory, and received the unit a few days later. No problems so far. The unit arrived in good condition."

2015-08-19

"price was right, service was excellent.. product is spot on... GAINSAVER THEY'VE GOT THE MAC'S.

Ordered a 13'' MacBook Pro specifically for v/o recordings, and i'm ecstatic!!!

2015-08-18

"Had to find a Mac notebook for a friend and client for back to school. Was able to find a recent generation Macbook Pro with the latest OS preloaded in "better than new" condition! My friend is happy, I'm happy... I'm primarily a Windows user, but dabble in Apple; I now know my one place for deals!"

2015-08-18

"My company has used Gainsaver on a couple of occasions for inexpensive quality Apple products that we've needed for tradeshow events. Apple makes great products that travel well but are WAY too expensive on our tight budget to afford.
Gainsaver had the best deal on a quality refurbished MacBook Air and Mac Mini that has soon so much use in the last 6 months!
No longer are we carting around large Dell Laptops and monitors...this was definitely the way to go!

2015-08-12

"I recently bought a refurbished MacBook Pro and it is everything I had hoped for and more. I like the older Macs and still have my original MacBook Pro from 2011. This is a year newer and is updated enough for me to run the newer apps, etc. It was in excellent dare I say perfect condition. I did add the original Mac charger and a new rather then refurbished battery to be on the safe side. Macs have always been my computer of choice. Getting the precise make and model from years past was important to me. I also always buy used cars from the best makes. I havent gone wrong yet. GainSaver delivers!"

2015-08-05

"this business is great for someone who doesn't want to pay for an expensive macbook off of the apple website. I got a 13 inch macbook air in perfect condition for around $500 and it worked great! I needed it for school and would recommend this for any teenager going to school and needing a laptop to organize things. "

2015-08-04

"We love our new mac book pro the delivery was on time and everything was as we ordered. We couldn't be happier with GainSaver we will definitely be using them again in the future and have shared our experience with friends and family."

2015-07-28

"GainSaver is a great company with the best prices for refurbished Apple products. I have ordered three MacBooks from the site within 5 years and they all work great! "

2015-06-17

"GainSaver is the BEST! I have purchased two previously owned 17-inch MacBook Pros at a very low price and they are in perfect working condition. They have fast shipping with your item(s) packed securely. Thank You GainSaver!!"

Share GainSaver's store rating

GainSaver is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

GainSaver is not a merchant member
GainSaver does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!