Stores > FrozenCPU.com

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
Voice your opinion! Review FrozenCPU.com by clicking a star below.
2016-07-22

Totally Satisfied

"Very prompt service & shipping. Items were received within three days and are exactly what I ordered. The only drawback is not accepting Paypal for payment."

2016-07-20

Ships Fast but Expensive

"Ordered heat sinks for vram and it shipped by the end of the same business day. Great fast service. Although, shipping is expensive. Very expensive. Basically payed double the price of the product just to ship it. "

2016-07-18

They have everything and I mean everything you need

"thank you frozenCPU shipped same day. I gave them special instructions to write the word "poop" on the side of my parcel. I hope they follow through its very imoprtant"

2016-07-16

good service prompt refund

"good service prompt refund"

2016-07-16

Nice Inventory / Best Price

"A found a couple hard to find items for the best price on the market. 2 Thumbs up. Awesome service and I got a free bottle of deadwater with my liquid cooling purchase. "

2016-07-04

Fantastic

"Items were shipped out quick and prompt. Items were great."

2016-06-20

i say not good but best service easy to find

"this people great very helpful and honest "

2016-06-08

Insert Catchy Title Here

"I am relatively new to liquid cooling computers, and was able to find everything that I needed to this site. Very easy to find what I needed."

2016-05-17

Responsive customer service and quick shipping!

"The staff at Frozen PC were extremely helpful in answering my questions and fulfilled my order extremely quickly. Well packed! I will do business again. Thanks!"

2016-05-17

Quick Ship!

"Definitely returning. Good contact and fast shipping!"

2016-04-30

They have everything I need

"Huge selection of products to choose from. "

2016-04-28

Very! Satisfied!

"I have about 6-7 years buying from FrozenCPU.com and never had a problem, this site practically has everything you're looking for when it comes to building a custom PC. FrozenCPU.com also have great prices and fast shipping, >> I just finish buying a pair of Bitfenix Alchemy Multisleeve 8-Pin PCI-E Extension Cable >> again for my SLI config, within this month I've already made 3 transactions, as I said before "they practically have everything you're looking for" it never fails items are in stock and with their reasonable price, with no hesitation' I recommended this site."

2016-04-27

Very satisfied

"I had to replace a burned out power supply in my HP Pavilion desktop and the new power supply had short cables. Found the extension cable I needed on FrozenCPU at a great price. Part works perfectly and the shipping was very fast. Would definitely do business again."

2016-04-25

great website

"Always have loved this site for ordering lights, fans, mods you name it they will have it for your computer. Their site was down for a long time due to some problems they had with some of their staff. (I don't know exactly what happened) but it's back up and seems things are moving slow but I will always go back to them!"

2016-04-21

Huge Selection and Fast Shipping!!

"FrozenCPU.com is legit!! They have great prices, a huge selection and fast shipping. This is how every online merchant should operate!! Thanks guys!!"

Share FrozenCPU.com's store rating

FrozenCPU.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FrozenCPU.com is not a merchant member
FrozenCPU.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!