Stores > FrozenCPU.com

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
Voice your opinion! Review FrozenCPU.com by clicking a star below.
2017-05-16

"Great place to shop for customs water cooling at a great price highly recommended "

2017-05-05

Excellent service

"Excellent service and prompt shipment."

2017-04-28

Fast Shipment, Exactly As Advertised - And They Answer The Phone

"I placed an order with FrozenCPU on Monday. I had a question about my order and called them, they picked up after two rings and answered my question. Plus they shipped out the order same day and sent me tracking information. It was delivered 2 days later. Excellent service, very fast and I would absolutely order from them again. "

2017-04-25

product was as described.

"product was as described but shipping was kind of expensive in my honest opinion. i do intend to do business with them again."

2017-04-18

One can find some old discontinued things here

"+ Bought a EK-FCS10000 here, it was the only place the waterblock was available.
- The price was a bit higher than official EKWB.com previously has.
I'm a returning customer with FrozenCPU. Nice service, good shop. Highly recommended.

2017-04-16

Simply the best!

"Without a shadow of doubt this among the best hardware stores, I know the years and has always been highly praised by my tech forum friends."

2017-04-13

Nice Components

"Have been ordering from Frozen CPU for a few years, thought I was the only one who knew about this gem. For specialized components they are hard to beat."

2017-04-11

Have what I need but shipping costs are expensive

"Like I said their shipping costs are very expensive. At least they have hard to find items for purchase. Been buying from them for years."

2017-03-20

New Meteor Reservoir

"First time shopping with FrozenQ but over all was good experience quick and easy no problems got the reservoir i been looking for just unfortunatly wasn't able to find it in blue. All in all good experience. "

2017-03-20

I love them!

"They are back I guess??? Got my order without a problem and I love it same day shipment!
Only hiccup is they didnt send me a tracking number but I called and got It right away!

2017-03-06

6 years and counting of my go-to place for watercooling!

"My first order was way back in 2011 when I fell in love with building my own computer, and the interesting challenging world of watercooling!

The extremely fast service, intuitive web-design, accurate store and strong word-of-mouth is what kept me coming back time to time.

They've stood the test of time and will not disappoint you.

2017-03-04

Titan X Back plate by Kryographics

"This looks like a very sturdy and stable backplate, using this website was very easy, the processing time was VERY quick, less than 2 hours, can't wait to put this on my ASUS GTX TITAN X (Maxwell)"

2017-03-03

Great Store to Work With

"Have been doing a new build and been in need of miscellaneous cables. When I've had questions I've called and always gotten through. The person that answered has has always been a great help. Online ordering is simple and straight forward. Orders shipped the same day. Orders were correct. One minor glitch in their system. I had orders shipped via Priority Mail. Their automated shipping response that the order has shipped always included a note that no tracking number was available. This is not the case with Priority Mail. When I e-mailed them back and asked for the tracking number, it was always provided(again great customer service). Have never had to do a return, so I can not comment on the RMA process."

2017-02-25

They've got everything!

"It's hard finding Fujipoly thermal pads, CLU, and your favorite waterblock all in one stop - but thankfully there is FrozenCPU.com. I've been buying from them for years and always been well taken care of. "

2017-02-23

Amazing prices and great customer service!!

"Great prices on cooling devices for your computer. I bought thermal pads for my new alienware and they had what I needed at an amazing deal!"

Share FrozenCPU.com's store rating

FrozenCPU.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FrozenCPU.com is not a merchant member
FrozenCPU.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!