Stores > Fitness Factory Outlet
  • Fitness Factory Fitness Factory Outlet Elite Status

122 S West End Blvd
      Quakertown, PA US
      Note: This is a local storefront
      Mon-Fri 11-6, Sat 10-5, Sun 12-4

Product & services pricing Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
Voice your opinion! Review Fitness Factory Outlet by clicking a star below.
2017-11-09

Great customer service

"Great customer service.
Someone was always there to answer any questions.
Will definitely use it again

2017-11-08

great service

"I recently ordered an attachment to go with an existing piece of Body Solid equipment.
Delivery was prompt and well packaged.

I would definitely buy from these guys again

2017-11-04

How's this for catchy, Un freakin believable

"I am now in my 50s and need to get back in shape. Thanks for helping us out"

2017-11-01

Body-Solid Equipment Order

"So far, so good. Placed order last Friday, received detailed tracking information, as promised. Awaiting shipment by end of week. Hopefully product and packaging (from Mfr) quality is in place.

Note: Purchase date was 10/27/17, not 11/01/17 (this system would not let me change the date).

2017-10-28

Didnot Receive!!!!!!

"I have not received these bars yet. I got a notice they were shipped over 10 days ago, but they have not arrived. "

Rep reply posted Oct-29-2017

A rep from Fitness Factory Outlet, fitnessfactoryoutlet, has responded

“This order was placed on the 15th...This was out for delivery 4 days after you ordered it. According to UPS you were on vacation and it has pushed off the delivery. No idea why it wasnt left unless you left a note or something but why you feel to reflect that as our fault with a 1 star review is a bit puzzling but please contact UPS to redeliver now that you are home.

Harrisburg, PA, United States 10/28/2017 5:12 P.M. We're attempting to verify the package location. / Investigation only
Harrisburg, PA, United States 10/19/2017 6:48 P.M. The receiver is on vacation. / The package is being held for a future delivery date.
10/19/2017 4:38 P.M. An emergency situation or severe weather condition has delayed delivery.
10/19/2017 8:29 A.M. Out For Delivery Today
Buffalo, NY, United States 10/17/2017 8:11 P.M. Origin Scan
United States 10/17/2017 10:05 P.M. (ET) Order Processed: Ready for UPS

2017-10-15

Great Service!

"Tony was great at working with me to arrange a somewhat unusual and complicated delivery situation. This took significant time on his part. He also followed up to make sure that the delivery was handled properly and that I was pleased with the purchase. You just don't get this type of service very often anymore!"

2017-10-12

Outstanding!

"Best prices around, free shipping, great customer service... what else could you ask for? "

2017-10-04

"Awesome equipment love the steak"

2017-09-18

Awesome!!

"Troy is a Superstar! Got Unbelievable On commercial grade equipment. Troy helped me in my selection, gave me the Best price Anywhere, and was unbelievably Responsive! As they say "don't buy from someone selling fitness equipment from their basement". Buy form the people who have true integrity and character; FFO!
I will be a repeat customer!
Thanks guys!

2017-09-07

I love ffo

"Customer service representative assisted me in the purchase of my Powertec bench system and also offered guidance for several other items that I was interested in"

2017-09-05

Great service and a fantastic price!!!

"The title says it all, I got a great home gym that FFO offered at a price that could not be beat by any other site, I shopped around from Amazon to Wal-Mart and by far this was the best deal, they even took an additional 100 dollars off for an end of the summer sale! They also shipped in a very timely manner! I can't say enough great things about this company, definitely a great choice"

2017-09-03

Utility seat

"Price was good and shipping was very quick, easy to assumble and it's just like the one at the gym. Perfect thanku "

2017-08-31

FREE SHIPPING

"The free shipping makes the pricing great. The price you see, is the price you pay. "

2017-08-30

Great prices and fast delivery

"I ordered a weight bench from them that was priced much cheaper than available on amazon or anywhere else I looked. Delivered as advertised. Will definitely be back."

2017-08-23

"No issues completing the form to complete the item's purchase regardless it being the first time using this service. "

Share Fitness Factory Outlet's store rating

Fitness Factory Outlet is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Fitness Factory Outlet is a merchant member
Fitness Factory Outlet participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,473 merchant members.