Stores > FCP Euro

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review FCP Euro by clicking a star below.
2017-12-07

My order arrived severly damaged.

"This is my first order with FCP Euro and it will be my last! My order took forever to arrive and when I received it the box was severely damaged the box looked like it was submerged in water.

Rep reply posted Dec-08-2017

A rep from FCP Euro, FCP Euro, has responded

“Hello, and thank you for reaching out.
I am terribly sorry to hear this was your experience - This is certainly not the experience we want you to have. I'd like to get a corrected shipment out to you. If possible, would you be able to email me at nicole.butcaris@fcpeuro.com. I am happy to help and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused here.

Kind regards,
Nicole”

BMW Shock Absorber - Bilstein Touring 19-135021

"Zero issues. Communication was perfect. Shipping was very quick. And of course, the lifetime guarantee is icing on the cake."

THE BEST

"EASY ORDERING,QUICK SHIP !!!!!"

2017-12-06

Good stuff

"Prices were good, shipping was quick, and the parts were good quality and fit perfect. Will do business with them again!"

2017-12-06

Excellent

"Always my first choice for my BMW and Volvo parts. Excellent quality, price, and service. "

2017-12-05

Excellent customer service and excellent products will always be a customer for life.

"Have purchased a multiple number of items and have never had a problem with fit or placement. My S430 runs like brand new again considering it’s a 2003 it’s like I dipped it in the fountain youth. Performance Plus Again!!!!!"

2017-12-03

Was shipped wrong part but no way to get correct one.

"I ordered a simple cam shaft sensor for my BMW. When I tried to install the part, the electrical connection would't fit. Looking inside the part, it was identical to the old part except the alignment tab inside the part was very slightly off. It was the wrong part.
nbd, FCP Euro has hassle-free returns, right? Well the return process itself was easy except I had to pay for shipping the part back. wtf?! I was shipped the wrong part and *I* have to pay to ship it back? This is BS. Even more of a screw up job is I paid extra for expedited shipping.
Worst part yet is in their return process, they don't ever ask WHY you are returning it. As of right now FCP Euro has no idea they shipped me the wrong part and I will obviously not be getting the correct part ever.
Subsequently, I will never order from FCP Euro again. You shouldn't either.

Rep reply posted Dec-04-2017

A rep from FCP Euro, FCP Euro, has responded

“Hello,
I am terribly sorry to hear that this was your experience. It is certainly not the way we want things to go. Please reach out to me at nicole.butcaris@fcpeuro.com and I'll get this corrected for you right away.
Again, I apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to making things right here.
Kind regards,
Nicole

2017-12-02

I only shop FCP

"FCP is the only place I order parts for my BMW from. Prices are competitive and the lifetime guarantee on everything is unbeatable. When I do need to speak to someone, the wait is only a few minutes, and the CS rep is friendly and helpful. "

2017-12-01

Ultimate

"The part was correct and the price was right. Your web site is easy to work with. Thank you, a satisfied customer."

2017-12-01

Great cutomer support.

"Having spent significant dollars, there have been only a few glitches. In each case, they corrected the issue promptly. I will remain a customer and only buy elsewhere if the part is not available."

2017-11-30

Fast and Dependable Service

"Perfect transaction. Have shopped here several times."

JNavas's Avatar

San Francisco Bay Area
2017-11-19

My go-to place for Volvo parts!

"Needed to rebuild right front suspension of my 2008 Volvo S60. FCP Euro had the exact parts I needed in stock at great prices with quick delivery. I could not be happier with the experience. Likewise my Volvo!"

2017-11-16

Great buy

"Easy orders, fast shipping perfect fit.
Ordered hood and trunk supports for my 328i got them really fast, and they were a perfect first time fit. I can't ask for anything better.

2017-11-12

Great service & price/ quality

"Ordered some parts for a 300se that were hard to get here in Australia at the right price.FCP EURO were able to supply them at the right price & had them at my door within a week from ordering. They were excellent quality & fitted perfectly. They will be my new suppliers in future. Great people to deal with & nothing seems to be a problem if there is anything out of the ordinary with any parts.....ie models that are not available in U.S.

2017-11-11

FCP is #1

"FCP Euro is the best for parts that I buy for my BMW. Plus excellent communication and exchange policy."

Share FCP Euro's store rating

FCP Euro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FCP Euro is a merchant member
FCP Euro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.